Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

WailmerMan said:
charizard is a very fun and fast deck. Try a 1-1 arcanine RR for water matchups. and of course play the new ninetales and typhlo prime

Let me get this sraight for you. Charizard varients are bad my deck would wreck it and Also so does GG/Plox, Gengar, and donking Donphan Prime FTW!!

how does donphan beat it? You have fighting resistance and an actual late game, with a pretty good early game 2. Plox gives it trouble, but assuming your talking SF gengar that deck's terrible.

Arcanine King said:
Let me get this sraight for you. Charizard varients are bad my deck would wreck it and Also so does GG/Plox, Gengar, and donking Donphan Prime FTW!!

Well, maybe you played it wrong? I've seen this time and time again with people in my area, where they try 1 variant, and go 'OMG THIS DECK IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!'. You've gotta give it time. There's more than 1 Charizard Variant.

As for Donophan, it would definitely loose to Zard. Zard has fighting resistance, good HP, and the extra damage it gains from havin {R} on the bench cancels out Donphan's poke-body.

@Frozendukie: *HEADSLAP* Please try to stay on topic.

SF Gengar? Thats it? Ha! What a joke. Send in a Charizard that has a single fire energy and slap away at Gengar for like 70, then let that one die if it comes to that. Gengar is NOT a hard match up at all my friend.

Zard smooshes Phan. Phan is all like OM NOM NOM early game and Zard is all like NOM NOM OM late game. Which is better? Zardz...trust me. And I love Donphan, but its the truthful facts of life.

^Zard doesn't even have that bad of an early game. With BTS, or Rare Candy, some bench {R}, and 1 {R} energy, it could just as easily OM NOM NOM Donphan early game.

And Gengar? More like roflgar. If you're honestly THAT worried about giving up a Zard to fainting spell, tech in 1-1 SV Magmortar, for Burn/Confuse, or even a 1-1-1 Magmortar Lv.X for burn KOs instead of damage KOs. But I honestly think it just slows the deck down, and isn't needed.

I would actually play Claydol over Ninetails... simply because if you play Ninetails, you have to play Typhlosion Prime or Typhlosion MT to get the energies back.

RE: Team Transform- HG/SS PR's over. What will be good? What're you playing for states? Discuss!

I'll probably be playing Flychamp, MightTank, Donphan-Flygon, or shuppet donk if I make it for states in CA

RE: Team Transform- HG/SS PR's over. What will be good? What're you playing for states? Discuss!

all are pretty bad cept flyphan

Here's what I've narrowed it down too-
Jumpluff(w/Cherrim SF,Shaymin LV.X, Metapod)
Gyarados(not sure yet)
LuxChomp
FlyPhan
FlyChamp

Control jumpluff is so much better imo..I mean yes it is easy to OHKO but the shaymin metapod thing is rly slow and such and such.

I've got Donphan ready for states. Still scared of Dialga, so FlyPhan or DonPardos for me.

WailmerMan said:
all are pretty bad cept flyphan
I'm in juniors and either way IMO I don't think there that bad but I'll try and make Flyphan if there all so bad

The Power of Three said:
Well, maybe you played it wrong? I've seen this time and time again with people in my area, where they try 1 variant, and go 'OMG THIS DECK IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!'. You've gotta give it time. There's more than 1 Charizard Variant.

As for Donophan, it would definitely loose to Zard. Zard has fighting resistance, good HP, and the extra damage it gains from havin {R} on the bench cancels out Donphan's poke-body.

@Frozendukie: *HEADSLAP* Please try to stay on topic.

What do you mean? There are no Charizard deck out there, and Donphan would easily out speed it hands down. I mean one energy for 80 each turn is better what Charizard can do. There was never a good Charizard deck in the last 6 years. Sorry to say but you can not say Charizard can beat it, and it also has a built in Buffer Piece.

It doesn't matter how badly it outspeeds Zard if it can't play late-game. Donphan has a built in buffer piece. Well, with resistance, Charizard has a built-in buffer piece too. :\ Charizard can add extra damagge to easily overpower the -20 poke-body from Donphan, and Donphan does 60, even WITH expert belt. That doesn't even 2HKO Charizard. Zard wins against Donphan, but both loose to popular decks, like Kingdra, Gyarados, and Feraligatr Prime, so I don't see why we're even arguing at all.

Hey going back to one of those popular decks, quick question/opinion, in Gyarados would it be better to run a 1-1 Luxray GL LV.X line or a 2-2 Luxray GL LV.X line?
I also think Jumpluff owns Donphan too BTW and w/ Metapod MAYBE zard.

Actually, TBH, I would run a 2-1 line. :3 I think 2-1 is more consistant, and doesn't waste the slot that 2-2 does.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Hey going back to one of those popular decks, quick question/opinion, in Gyarados would it be better to run a 1-1 Luxray GL LV.X line or a 2-2 Luxray GL LV.X line?
I also think Jumpluff owns Donphan too BTW and w/ Metapod MAYBE zard.
How does Jumpluff own it when his weakness is grass and I one shoot you?

You mean his weakness ISN'T grass? And Donphan doesn't OHKO Jumpluff, Jumpluff's got 90 HP. You'd need an Expert Belt AND a Plus Power.

^^Your gonna need more than that, your gonna need a belt, and 3 plus powers. Jumpluff has fighting resistance.

also i was just playing a jumpluff with belts and shaymin it was fairly fast and went until the last prize with most decks.

Jumpluff has 90 HP.
Donphan does 60-20=40 total, you need belt +30 more damage, also since Donphan is TYPICALLY run as a semi donk deck it will have bench space, also Jumpluff if it has shaymin in play and belt is nearly impossible for Donphan to beat..
Also I'll try that 2-1 Luxray GL LV.X line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back