Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- NOTICE- ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ 1ST PAGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Which SP cannot work without. Really, RR for the pokemon, PT for the trainers. PT gets you all the SP stuff, and then lookers, BTS, memory berry and so one. RR gets you Ape E4 X, Gallade X, Luxray X, and then Flygon X as well.

ALL RIGHT. I'm finally back from stupid final exams. .-.

RR doesn't have all the good SP's. Platinum has Dialga G, Palkia G, Skuntank G, Crobat G, and Toxicroak G. just saying. :p

@Rock Wrecker: Have your mom get Platinum, but save yours for HG/SS. That set is much better, IMO.

Well I need some cards from RR but if I can get em in a trade I'll save my money for HGSS

Yeah. HGSS will be a great set. So many decks will arise to the chalenge.

Yes they will, but I believe in the fact that the current decks are getting a very very big boost from just the trainers and a certain energy DCE! lol, but it will be a more interesting format. What I'm waiting for is when platinum will be cycled out. AKA long while from now.

Yeah. After that happens it will be a totally new Format of Fun.

What new decks will HGSS bring?

^^Donphan, rain dance, plox+anything that can abuse DCE really well.

Team Rook is back! W00T! Anyway, Amphy, Jumpluff, Donphan, and Feraligatr are a toss up on who wins PREs right now. This is going to be hilariously fun to draft.

Dude, Donphan would be a MONSTER in a pre...my god...imagine, like a 1-1 of it, you could sweep the ENTIRE game with it...oiyoiyoi...

^Yeah, but if somebody pulls a freaking Feraligatr Prime line, and some {W} Pokemon to go with it... It would just be tankilicious for a pre. Since you play soooo many energies in a PR deck, and you've got Rain Dance to attatch all of them, all you need is some good trainers/supporters, and it's auto-win. [Copycat will be epic, I can never get rid of cards in my hand at PR's.]

O I know. I am excited. Only booster draft for me, that way, the chances of pulling Donphan are higher, unless the theme decks REALLY have some appealing, but it would need a lot of appealing things for me to choose it lol.

usually at PR's for me I only draw 1 trainer

For booster drafts? At the SV prerelease the only t/s/s I pulled was Cyrus's Initiative...lol how lame is that. Meanwhile, the person next to me pulls like Cynthias Guidance and like VS seekers lol, so he had some decent t/s/s draw support. And then he pulled a 1-1 Dodrio, so he had himself such a good deck...luckily he lost first round and I won mine, so we didn't have to play. I went undefeated that day, winning a game entirely on Shiny Relicanth.

In my last pre I got like a play set of cyrus initiatives or wtvr lol. worked out so well xD

Seth1789110 said:
For booster drafts? At the SV prerelease the only t/s/s I pulled was Cyrus's Initiative...lol how lame is that. Meanwhile, the person next to me pulls like Cynthias Guidance and like VS seekers lol, so he had some decent t/s/s draw support. And then he pulled a 1-1 Dodrio, so he had himself such a good deck...luckily he lost first round and I won mine, so we didn't have to play. I went undefeated that day, winning a game entirely on Shiny Relicanth.
I pulled cynthias guidance at my SV prerelease but I only won 1 game

Maquirian was the stuff at the prerelease lol. decent dmg with -20 and draw two I luved using that thing to sweep the comp.

^^Oi that card was a MONSTER to play against. The only reason I survive as long as I did is because I had 2 Marshtomps out, so I kept plunging lol.

Feraligatr prime is definitely a tank, and I would love to pull one of those at a Pre-Release.

So anyone going to the Pre-Releases this weekend or next?

Next weekend, followed by a friend's birthday draft! So itll be KEWL. Hoping to pull Donphan, and that is it. Also, getting a box so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back