Team Transform- Shutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES APPROACHING FAST! Please discuss strategies/metagames.

Juliacoolo said:
For cities, I'm going with Shixie for sure. I'm having trouble getting a strong T/S/S line going. Any suggestions?

Frozendukie, your the expert here, but I say this for sure:

4 Plus power
3 Expert belt

Maybe a ball engine? Thats REALLY fast so...

RE: Team Transform- TOPIC: CITIES APPROACHING FAST! Please discuss strategies/metagames.

For any type of solitare deck you run uber fast engine. the ball engine is a great one, but Idk I like to have one shuppet or two in a deck for the run and hide feature and still keep ur plus power and belts. I have never seen a Shixie decklist before tho, you should pm me it?

I already Play 4-4 just for speed. I don't play any claydol, and The pokemon are:

4 shuppet
2 Banette
4 Uxie
4 Crobat G
1 Azelf

I have the obvious 4 each of main supporters, and the 4 bucks, PP, expert bely, etc. I also need pokemon rescue, and some others. 4 Pokedrawer too. It's a fast deck, I just need to get more of the supporting cards for shuppet faster.

Idk my solitare deck rapes..It srsly isnt even funny i have triple donked many times(with a lucky ssu or two) spreading like a total of 180 dmg idk it is very fun.

Can't believe how much I contridicted myself on that post haha wowzers. anyway is anyone here really good at speeding up uber slow rogue decks?

Ummm..... Well I think it depends on the deck.:) I can speed up a Garchomp deck sometimes and sometimes Rhyperior and Wierd Flygon decks.

I am thinking aggron, I have a pretty good list but would there be any specific techs that could help out?

Juliacoolo said:
I already Play 4-4 just for speed. I don't play any claydol, and The pokemon are:

4 shuppet
2 Banette
4 Uxie
4 Crobat G
1 Azelf

I have the obvious 4 each of main supporters, and the 4 bucks, PP, expert bely, etc. I also need pokemon rescue, and some others. 4 Pokedrawer too. It's a fast deck, I just need to get more of the supporting cards for shuppet faster.

Have you considered playing Mr. Mime from MT and SV? It'd be a good Pokémon to fade out too, with all the popular, low-energy decks now. [SP, Speedrill, Macheap, Gengar, etc.]

They need free retreat and I don't remember if the mime's do or not.

No, but Unown Q renders that problem worthless. So I would assume it would be smart to play a few of those...

The Power of Three said:
Have you considered playing Mr. Mime from MT and SV? It'd be a good Pokémon to fade out too, with all the popular, low-energy decks now. [SP, Speedrill, Macheap, Gengar, etc.]
MT is a maybe, SV isn't worth it. Both can be warped/Lux'd, and the SV one can just be bat'd then trick roomed.

Sorry for being inactive guys, but I just got back from my CC and got 2nd with Gardevoir/Gallade/Weavile. How did everyone do at their CC's?

My first CCs is next weekend, and I still don't know what to play. Probably going to scrap together Gengar, but idk, maybe something else.

What's the metagame in your area? If you can, it would be a good idea to run a deck that counters everything.

We went over this lol, Seth and I both have this crazy metagame that can't be predicted. All I know is abdi is playing champ, ryan is doing either weavile, ttar, or blazeray.

Gengar STILL is a good choice...idk are you running the deck we made? I guess Gengar it is. But I dont wanna run it...o well

The Power of Three said:
What's the metagame in your area? If you can, it would be a good idea to run a deck that counters everything.

Ya, why not run a deck that counters everything? Simply because if one existed, that would become the format. As much as I dislike the deck, arceus may be a good option for an unpredictable metagame.

Umm arceus is a no xD..Radu(mister best in MN or wtvr) built this godly arceuos deck but it still isnt good enough :/. In a similar idea I'll most likely be using a ninetails tech in my flygon for one of them to garuntee the anti-mewtwo/flygon/gardy/pixies/and some sp's. First Cities I am running legos for a consistent lock and hitting harder lol.

Ug I dislike Arceus...its not a good deck, despite how ANYONE thinks so. Its got NO draw power, and tons of crap. Just ug.

Agreed. If it extended your bench space, maybe, but it doesn't. It's main problem is not much output. I think sceptile could work. The magmortar clone one with Nidoqueen and GE sceptile FTW. Expert belt and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back