Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Can someone make a trade with me? I need a Duskull for my competitive team.

Hey can someone trade? im looking for a male skarmory with Stealth Rocks. If you can breed me a male one w/ stealth rocks and trade it to me, I can do the rest of the breeding ( IVs naturr etc)

I am looking for an Excadrill with EVs 4 HP 252 Atk 252 SpD w/ adament nature and sand rush.

Looking for a Female Dream World Eevee with a Modest Nature, and a Female Dream World Bold/Modest Poliwag. Offers/Friend Code will be revealed in PM.

How about tonight instead? I'm not on these boards 24/7.

I need a cloner that can clone 5 Pokemon on my White version for me please. They need to be done by Tuesday if possible as I have told 2 traders it should be a week before they are ready and Tuesday is the deadline. I will try to get more time if needed though but for now Tuesday or before XD guys. Please PM me so we can do the cloning in the evening sometime. Thanks XD.:)

(I know you are probably going to ignore me but...)

I am looking for a Female Abomasnow with 31 IVs in Attack/Speed. I have Zorua eggs, Korean Dweeble, Korean Simisage, UT Female Dream World Staravia, UT Timid Deino, Togepi with Pokerus, Male Jolly Smeargle with Pokerus, Scraggy with Ice Punch/Dragon Dance, Rufflet (For Black Players), UT Virizion, and, when I have them, Breeded Dream World Poliwags/Vupixes.

JetpackPercy said:
(I know you are probably going to ignore me but...)

I am looking for a Female Abomasnow with 31 IVs in Attack/Speed. I have Zorua eggs, Korean Dweeble, Korean Simisage, UT Female Dream World Staravia, UT Timid Deino, Togepi with Pokerus, Male Jolly Smeargle with Pokerus, Scraggy with Ice Punch/Dragon Dance, Rufflet (For Black Players), UT Virizion, and, when I have them, Breeded Dream World Poliwags/Vupixes.

I don't have an Abomasnow... but could I have you trade me a DW Poliwag (Bold, Modest, or Timid if you have it, or just a female one) and DW Vulpix (Bold or Modest, or just female)? Is there something other than Abomasnow you need?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I don't have an Abomasnow... but could I have you trade me a DW Poliwag (Bold, Modest, or Timid if you have it, or just a female one) and DW Vulpix (Bold or Modest, or just female)? Is there something other than Abomasnow you need?

To clarify:

I'm only about 80 points away to getting the access to Multiscale Dratini, Drought Vulpix, and Swift Swim Poliwag.

As for the Adomasnow, I'm trying to get one with Ice Punch, and the perfect IV Spread to breed to Totodile.

Bear with me.

EDIT: I could also accept Female Dream World Eevees. (Or, at least, Female Eevees with DW Abilities.)

Does anyone here have a Zekrom with a Lonely, Naughty, Adamant, or Jolly Nature that isn't at Lv. 100 for trade? PM me If interested and I'll see what I can do for it. If it's at Lv. 100 I can't EV Train it with Pokerus and the like so yeah.

JetpackPercy, I have a Swift Swim Poliwag and Drought Vulpix for trade If you're interested but I'll have to breed one of them first. What do you have for trade that I'd be interested for it? PM me what you have for trade and we'll talk.

My Pokemon Black Friend Code is 2236 7025 1267.

I'm looking for an Event Suicune (shiny one) UT, I can trade for mine that knows whaterfall instead of aqua ring, it just really bothers me. If you don't mind the changed move and would like to trade, reply plz. (i dont except ones obtained through a Online pokesav or a Primary DNS server that distributes events)

Card Slinger J said:
Does anyone here have a Zekrom with a Lonely, Naughty, Adamant, or Jolly Nature that isn't at Lv. 100 for trade? PM me If interested and I'll see what I can do for it. If it's at Lv. 100 I can't EV Train it with Pokerus and the like so yeah.

JetpackPercy, I have a Swift Swim Poliwag and Drought Vulpix for trade If you're interested but I'll have to breed one of them first. What do you have for trade that I'd be interested for it? PM me what you have for trade and we'll talk.

My Pokemon Black Friend Code is 2236 7025 1267.

I am also interested in your "Swift Swim Poliwag" and "Drought Vulpix". I have every Pokemon except the last three Pokemon. So I have access to breed any Pokemon I want.

I have some event Pokemon, but some rather old ones though.

I did finally manage to get the Zekrom I needed but it was over on Serebii.net, you wouldn't happen to have a Choice Band for trade do you? If so I'd like a 2nd one for my Zekrom since I already got one for my Scizor.

What Event Pokemon do you have for trade? Anything to fill up my Natinal Pokedex easier I'm welcome. I still couldn't believe how easy it was for me to get an Arceus in Gen 5, It was a pain in Gen 4 due to the whole Azure Flute ordeal.

Card Slinger J said:
I did finally manage to get the Zekrom I needed but it was over on Serebii.net, you wouldn't happen to have a Choice Band for trade do you? If so I'd like a 2nd one for my Zekrom since I already got one for my Scizor.

What Event Pokemon do you have for trade? Anything to fill up my Natinal Pokedex easier I'm welcome. I still couldn't believe how easy it was for me to get an Arceus in Gen 5, It was a pain in Gen 4 due to the whole Azure Flute ordeal.

I have a spare choice band on my Black, so I can give it to you for a trade

As for event Pokemon, I have these:

Jirachi (SMR2010)
Jirachi (NZ)
Shaymin
Zoroark
Manaphy (NZ)
Shiny Event Entei x 2
Shiny Event Suicune
Shiny Event Raikou
Ash's Pikachu x 3

I don't have many event Pokemon. But as stated, I can breed any Pokemon, (except legends), legitimately.

Pokemon Black Friend Code:

1721-3728-4730

Would you do the Choice Band and a Manaphy for a DW Poliwag or DW Vulpix? If not that's okay, I also thought about breeding Manaphy with Ditto to make a Phione egg. So that's sort of 2 Legendaries in one trade wouldn't you say? ;)

Might also be interested in your Ash's Pikachu's depending on it's Natures. Just let me know when you're ready to trade and hopefully we can work something out. I will have to breed the DW Vulpix before I trade it however I do have my Lv. 54 DW Poliwag I can trade off.

Card Slinger J said:
Would you do the Choice Band and a Manaphy for a DW Poliwag or DW Vulpix? If not that's okay, I also thought about breeding Manaphy with Ditto to make a Phione egg. So that's sort of 2 Legendaries in one trade wouldn't you say? ;)

Might also be interested in your Ash's Pikachu's depending on it's Natures. Just let me know when you're ready to trade and hopefully we can work something out. I will have to breed the DW Vulpix before I trade it however I do have my Lv. 54 DW Poliwag I can trade off.

I will get back to you on the trade stuff tomorrow. I need to head to bed. I will list the Pikachu natures tomorrow for you :3

Back