Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

I'm in dire need of a legal, non-hacked DW Poliwhirl (Swift Swim ability) holding King's Rock when traded or DW Politoed (Drizzle), preferably lv 30 and below, as untouched as possible. Modest, Timid, or Bold nature please.

Does anyone have the last 3 Pokemon of the gen 5 Pokedex? If not is there anyone that can get them and then we can trade junk or events for them. PM me if anyone can get these last 3 Pokemon by AR or if you have them. Thanks.:)

Anyone have any Shiny Kingdra Seadra or Horsea? I prefer English names.
I also need some Choice Specs, I want these more than the kingdra.

xxashxx said:
Does anyone have the last 3 Pokemon of the gen 5 Pokedex? If not is there anyone that can get them and then we can trade junk or events for them. PM me if anyone can get these last 3 Pokemon by AR or if you have them. Thanks.:)

You're not referring to Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, are you? The events haven't come out yet. If you ever see anybody with one, it's hacked.

He is referring to those. He wants them hacked. It's fine to request them, we just don't want them offered.

Ophie said:
You're not referring to Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, are you? The events haven't come out yet. If you ever see anybody with one, it's hacked.

Chariblaze said:
He is referring to those. He wants them hacked. It's fine to request them, we just don't want them offered.

I might be getting these soon on Neoseeker. However I will never offer these. Not even for seeing on dexs XD.:)

EDIT: DEX is now complete. I have all 3 last Pokemon. Will not trade them. Please don't ask XD. Thanks.:)

Recently i got a Karrablast and i was wondering if someone can help me.All you have to do is get a Shelmet and then Add my freind code and then Trade with me.Trade your Shelmet for my Karrablast then i will trade your Shelmet black and you give me my Karrablast..If you help me do this i will be very greatful

Sure thing--I can just go catch a Shelmet real easily. I also have some spares lying around in the PC. When would you like one?

Okay thanks...I can trade with you in....about 5 hours...My friend code is 4255 8132 2913..

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I'm in dire need of a legal, non-hacked DW Poliwhirl (Swift Swim ability) holding King's Rock when traded or DW Politoed (Drizzle), preferably lv 30 and below, as untouched as possible. Modest, Timid, or Bold nature please.

I have a few DW poliwags i could trade that you can breed to get the right one.

Luxray :D said:
I have a few DW poliwags i could trade that you can breed to get the right one.

All right, that could work. I'll just have to trade it/trade it back to someone when I evolve it.

My GN is TheWho(male symbol)
FC: 0132 1170 0480

I'll be available to trade for the next 2 hours or so. Anything you need?

DCFan said:
Okay thanks...I can trade with you in....about 5 hours...My friend code is 4255 8132 2913..

Unfortunately for you, 5 hours from then would've been 8 AM, and I was asleep during the entire time between that post and then. Hmm, would 6 PM on Monday, Pacific Time, be okay?

Well the problem it is i will be asleep at that time but two hours earlier i will be awake.So maybe then?

That's the earliest I'll be able to do it. On Monday up to this coming Thursday, my availability will be between 6 PM and midnight, and I won't be available through any of Friday.

If you can't make it to any of these times, I think you'll have to find somebody else.

Ophie said:
That's the earliest I'll be able to do it. On Monday up to this coming Thursday, my availability will be between 6 PM and midnight, and I won't be available through any of Friday.

If you can't make it to any of these times, I think you'll have to find somebody else.

Okay i can do it at 11PM Tomorrow.

What is your friend code?

Mine is 1936 0724 0809 (Dwight). I've entered yours in already.

Just to make sure you have it right, the time ws 11:46 AM when I made this post. (Note that I can be here, but I can't connect with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection because the Internet here has a different kind of encryption than the DS can use.

Anyone needing help trading, ask me. I am almost always on PokeBeach roaming.

Yakkov said:
Anyone needing help trading, ask me. I am almost always on PokeBeach roaming.

Do you have a legal, non-hacked female DW Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed?

Back