Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Does anyone have a Reshiram for trade and is UT? If it is not UT completely that is fine too since you can't get the 2 legends UT anyway as you are forced to battle with N and that puts on EXP Points. Anyway. If you can clone on 4th gen and transfer my event that I give for it Please PM me. Thanks.:)

Looking for all 5th generation events released so far. Thanks XD. This includes Dream World Pokemon. Please PM me so we can setup a time to trade. Thanks XD. Oh if someone can help me transfer and clone my Shiny beasts and the B/W Celebi that will be great. Thanks XD. Happy New Year to all.:)

Does anyone have a spare male extreme speed Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite that I could have, I need one for breeding.

Could someone spare a Haban Berry? I can give a shiny dratini or shiny shroomish or something small like that (sorry don't have much) PM me thanks! :)

DREAM WORLD Pokemon wanted and any 5th generation regular event wanted like Snarl Zoroark and Electro Ball Mewtwo and Ash's Scraggy and any other 5th gen event I did not list. Please PM me so we can negotiate a trade. Thanks guys.:)

Looking for a Modest, 31 Special Attack/Speed IV, Female Eevee.

OFFERING: Zorua Eggs, Snarl Zoroark, UT Event Shiny Entei, and more via PM.

Just wanted to post to say that although I'm not as active on the DS games (more wanting to get rid of all my cards first) I still have a lot of items from fourth gen games, so just PM me or leave a profile message if you need me to check if I have something. If it's something basic, I'll probably give it to you for free.

Is this how i do this?

~~~~~~~
Im just looking for some trades, im not picky on trades as long as its fair

Haves:
Coalion UT Level 42
Virizion UT Level 42
Terrakion UT Level 42
Zekrom UT Level 57
Serperior UT Level 57
Emboar UT Level 76

Wants:
I will always take a shiny Quilava (or any of the evolution series)
I am open to any fair trade offers

Friend code: 3783 0395 8913

~~~~~~~

The Wii Man1234 said:
Could someone spare a Haban Berry? I can give a shiny dratini or shiny shroomish or something small like that (sorry don't have much) PM me thanks! :)

Still looking for a(n) Haban Berry? I got plenty of each of the weakness-reducing Berries.

ill trade a legendary for a cydaquil folks, i need it on my white version, ne takers? PM me

I WANT CYDAQUIL!!!!!!

does anyone have a female dream world dratini legit? i have a shiny magneton around lvl 35 bt to trade for it. pm me plz?

Looking for a 31 IV in Attack/Speed Archen (Female) Adamant/Jolly.

Offering: Event Zoroark with Snarl (UT), Zorua eggs, Cressila, UT Dream World Jolteon, UT Dream World Mamoswine. For other offers for the Archen, please PM me.

- JetpackPercy

Shiny Quilava said:
Is this how i do this?

~~~~~~~
Im just looking for some trades, im not picky on trades as long as its fair

Haves:
Coalion UT Level 42
Virizion UT Level 42
Terrakion UT Level 42
Zekrom UT Level 57
Serperior UT Level 57
Emboar UT Level 76

Wants:
I will always take a shiny Quilava (or any of the evolution series)
I am open to any fair trade offers

Friend code: 3783 0395 8913

~~~~~~~

Uh SQ: Just wanted to point out your Zekrom is touched if it is at level 57. It is impossible to get an UT one due to the fact you are forced to use him in the final battle of the game. As far as I know you can't get these beasts UT XD.:)

EDIT: Your Seperior and Emboar are also touched. UT means Untouched with no EXP during any battles XD. Again just wanted to point this out as you might not have noticed. You don't want any flaming members for a simple mistake. It happens XD. Just want to let you know now before you meet the wrong person XD. I have had this happen. You should look at my thread sometime XD.:)

Shiny Quilava said:
ill trade a legendary for a cydaquil folks, i need it on my white version, ne takers? PM me

I WANT CYDAQUIL!!!!!!

I have all the Pokemon known to man (excluding the last three) All captured, and breed legit in a 9 year period since I played my "Pokemon Sapphire Version". So I can give you a Cynaquil without a problem. No legendary needed. Anything will do in the exchange trade.

Black_Zekrom22 said:
does anyone have a female dream world dratini legit? i have a shiny magneton around lvl 35 bt to trade for it. pm me please?

Do you want the Level 10 Dratini you'd actually get in the Dream World, or would a Level 1 Dratini with the Dream World ability be okay with you? I want to save my female Dream World Dratini for later, but I'll breed another one for you if that's fine.

They are both fine for me I'm just gonna breed with it anyway.

I just have one question though. How do I trade with you? This is my first time...

friend code is: 1635 3553 4794

Guys I have some sweet news.: I now have the Dream World LUCARIO. I will trade this to ANYONE Who wants this event in exchange for a Dream World event I do not have. Those who do not have this Lucario please feel free to PM me their DW haves so we can negotiate a trade. Thanks guys.:)

I really need a cloner. You may keep copies of the pokemon for yourself if you clone them for me, but you may not trade them. These pokemon is also shiny and flawless (perfect IV's). Send me a PM if you can help.

Black_Zekrom22 said:
They are both fine for me I'm just gonna breed with it anyway.

I just have one question though. How do I trade with you? This is my first time...

friend code is: 1635 3553 4794

Well, you got the first step done, which is your Friend Code. Mine is 1936 9724 0809 (Dwight). Now just arrange a time. Any time during weekday afternoons or evenings will be fine with me. I'll go by this step by step during then.

Does anyone have a leaf stone for trade? If so please PM me as I need one to get my Gloom to evolve into Vileplume. Thanks XD.:)

Back