Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

In case you have trouble finding someone to trade with, you can find all of the evolution stones in caves. If you see dirt being dug up, go over there. Some will be Drillbur/Excadrill, most are elemental gems, but a few will be evolution stones. You'll need a lot of patience though. I was at it for about an hour and a half trying to get a Water Stone.

Oh yeah. Do you have a Leaf stone? If so PM me and we can trade XD. Thanks.:)

Anyone here have a Female DW Abra with Magic Guard for trade? make me an offer and I'll see what we can do...

Does anyone have a Victini they would want to trade? I don't have a lot to trade power in return, but I could get the legendary dogs/Tornadus all UT.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I need to complete my Pokedex and I'm looking for Raichu, Nidorina, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Exeggutor, Bellossom, Politoed, Slowking, Porygon2, Celebi, Ludicolo, Delcatty, Baltoy, Bagon, Latias, Deoxys, Glameow, Gallade, Froslass, Dialga, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Shaymin.

Obviously for the non-legendaries I won't be trading anything legendary. They don't need to be shiny. They must be unhacked, legit, caught/event Pokemon. Send me a PM if you want to trade.

I can help you on about all of those. Except the legends.

If you have any Dream World Pokemon I do not have I will trade the Pokemon you need for them. If not, any Pokemon will do. I like to help people out ^^

Can someone help me evolve my Kadabra into an Alakazam via Wi-Fi Trade on my Gen 5 Black Version? That'd be great.

Looking for DW Pokemon that are hard to catch. For example the ones where you have to play the gems mini game and draw. Because I only have one good hand I am not fast enough to draw the shapes to complete the race in time to get these. So far the DW Pokemon I need are:

Mankey
Larvitar

Any other Pokemon for this race also but these are the 2 I can think of off the top of my head. lease PM me so we can setup a trade. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Looking for DW Pokemon that are hard to catch. For example the ones where you have to play the gems mini game and draw. Because I only have one good hand I am not fast enough to draw the shapes to complete the race in time to get these. So far the DW Pokemon I need are:

Mankey
Larvitar

Any other Pokemon for this race also but these are the 2 I can think of off the top of my head. lease PM me so we can setup a trade. Thanks XD.:)

If I come across them, I'll trade you Ash. I draw everyday. So doing those shapes are easy ^^

Yeah that's good. That is probably my hardest because when I do the shapes other than the slant it never registers when I do it so I have to keep skipping those until I can trade for them. Maybe I can get them off the GTS through the negotiations feature as that is where I got most of my dex entries. All except like 20 Pokemon I think XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah that's good. That is probably my hardest because when I do the shapes other than the slant it never registers when I do it so I have to keep skipping those until I can trade for them. Maybe I can get them off the GTS through the negotiations feature as that is where I got most of my dex entries. All except like 20 Pokemon I think XD.:)

I don't like GTS Negotiations really. I prefer the old fashioned GTS Look and find method.

I love it XD. I can trade for things most of the time if they don't have what I have on my trainer card.:)

Hello. I'm currently looking for a Registeel. I prefer it to be UT. A nickname is fine. I'm willing to trade a cobalion serious with 31sp atk ivs or a Deino lv1 UT Modest 31 spatk IVs and HP dark (hatched while trying to get shiny) I also have a DW tangela ut with regenerator Modest idk IVs theres also a DW volbeat w/ prankster UT. I can also trade several legendaries. Reply if interested :)!

Do you care what level or nature or IVs the registeel is? IF not, I have one I could trade.

NEED for White Version
Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, and Shaymin.

Would like to keep them once they're traded but I can trade them back if need be. Unfortunately I can't trade anything too rare, but I do have some legendaries to offer. Reply or send me a PM.

FC: 0132 1170 0480
GN: TheWho(male symbol)

Hey all, I really need a Charmander and Balbasaur, with Bablasaur being the highest priority. I have various Pokemon to trade, but not a huge collection. I don't care about nature, but a bold or calm nature for Balbasaur would be greatly appreciated. I can do this on versions Black, Soul Silver, Platinum, and Diamond. If there is is something you need in return, please let me know!

Looking for someone to help me clone 11 events on 5th gen. Please PM me if you can do it. Thanks XD.:)

Looking for Deino/Zwelius/Hydreigon with Dark Pulse. It must me male. PM and we can work something out.

Teapot said:
Do you care what level or nature or IVs the registeel is? IF not, I have one I could trade.
Sorry. Ive already made a trade. Thank you anyway :).

This is probably a little different, but:

I have a Karrablast with a Brave nature with perfect IVs in Attack, Defense, and Special Defense. I also have a Deerling with an Adamant nature with perfect IVs in Attack and Speed. If anyone wants either of them, let me know. I want to liven up my Pokémon storage a bit.

Does anyone have any Pokemon from the Dream World that I could trade for? I have all the ones that are on my trade thread but there are many that I am missing. My DW Pokemon are all in Ultra Balls so I know who has my DW Pokemon and who does not have them. If you get any from me be sure and note that mine have Ultra Balls and not Dream Balls. Hopefully we can do some trades soon. Thanks XD.:)

Back