Wi-Fi Trades The 4th & 5th Generation Wi-Fi Battle Now Thread

RE: The Master Wi-Fi thread

Based on my experiences, most people who want to trade with you will go through it first. You'll get a lot of people who didn't read the rules, but as people learn about it, they'll know what to do.

You'd best change that password every now and then to keep people from hearing from someone else to say "pizza" without having read the rules themselves though.

You still didn't answer my question :p

Ash, if you want, I might have some free time on my hands this week (or weekend), would you like me to try and go through (still keeping everything the same), and reformat it to mae it look a little better and not be as long.

No thanks man. I will handle it the best way I can. Thanks for the offer though. I want everyone to read my rules. Using a password to make people read them is inconsiderate in my mind. I never liked doing that to those that read them or not. I can always ask the members if they have read my rules. I always ask if their stuff is legit and has been checked. If it has not been checked then chances are they are not legit traders. It does not take long to find out if they are real or not. Don't worry if I get a hack I will either report them or make sure they get their stuff checked before they trade with me as my thread is used on at least 3 of the boards I am on.:)

EDIT: Looking for a Dark Pulse TM for my Umbreon on Platinum. If it would be easier could whoever clone my Dark Pulse TM and trade both back onto my Platinum? Thanks.:)

HI people does anyone have a vulpix for me with the drought ability ?? please!? PM me :)

xxashxx said:
No thanks man. I will handle it the best way I can. Thanks for the offer though. I want everyone to read my rules. Using a password to make people read them is inconsiderate in my mind. I never liked doing that to those that read them or not. I can always ask the members if they have read my rules. I always ask if their stuff is legit and has been checked. If it has not been checked then chances are they are not legit traders. It does not take long to find out if they are real or not. Don't worry if I get a hack I will either report them or make sure they get their stuff checked before they trade with me as my thread is used on at least 3 of the boards I am on.:)

EDIT: Looking for a Dark Pulse TM for my Umbreon on Platinum. If it would be easier could whoever clone my Dark Pulse TM and trade both back onto my Platinum? Thanks.:)
Sorry, just saw your post now. I'm pretty sure I have an extra Dark Pulse TM laying around on my diamond. Is there anything you're looking to give for it?

What do you want for it? I don't have any competitive items at all. I only have things like potions some TM's but not many duplicates and a few other items. When can you be on XD? If you are on Friday nights late we can do it then XD. Thanks.:)

I can't be on Friday nights. Ever.

And I was thinking something along the lines of a pokemon? Do you have any male pokemon with egg moves?

I can throw in another few TM's if you think I'm asking for too much.

Female Dreamworld Trade?

Hey I'm new to the forum and was by chance wondering if someone has a female legit of these dreamworld ability pokemon for trades:

Order of importance:

~Poliwag
~Vuplix
~Staravia

I Have lots of good trades and/or get you battle sub items if so.

Metagross
Groundon
Lugia
Aerodactyl
All Eevee Evolutions
Entei
Raikou
Suiciune
Driftblim
Abomnosnow
Palkia
Mewtwo
Raquaza
Regigigas
All Fossil Pokemon
Latias x2
Probopass
Electaivre
Magnezone
Salamance
Weavile
Sceptile
Heatran x 2
Empelon
Rhyperior
infernape
Dialga
Torterra
Blaziken
Dragonite
Charizard
Ho-OH
Mew
Swampert
Tyranitar
Kyogre
Shaymin
Toxicroak
Kyurem
Blissey
Gyarados
Gastrodon
Duskinor
Shuckle
Machamp
Smeargle
Azelf
Brozong
Breloom
Chandulure
Gligar (Female Posion Heal)
Shiftry
Volcarona

Only have a few shinies and I believe the shiny latias that i got from GTS is possibly hacked due to the fact that it has a perfect IV in like 1-2 categories. Not Sure but you can check it out

I don't wanna trade in the gts cause i get the dreamworld pokemon however it just doesn't pass down the ability even though the mother has the ability for some odd reason. I call hacks >.<

And btw Pizza?

RE: Female Dreamworld Trade?

Xenhan said:
Hey I'm new to the forum and was by chance wondering if someone has a female legit of these dreamworld ability pokemon for trades:

Order of importance:

~Poliwag
~Vuplix
~Staravia

I Have lots of good trades and/or get you battle sub items if so.

Metagross
Groundon
Lugia
Aerodactyl
All Eevee Evolutions
Entei
Raikou
Suiciune
Driftblim
Abomnosnow
Palkia
Mewtwo
Raquaza
Regigigas
All Fossil Pokemon
Latias x2
Probopass
Electaivre
Magnezone
Salamance
Weavile
Sceptile
Heatran x 2
Empelon
Rhyperior
infernape
Dialga
Torterra
Blaziken
Dragonite
Charizard
Ho-OH
Mew
Swampert
Tyranitar
Kyogre
Shaymin
Toxicroak
Kyurem
Blissey
Gyarados
Gastrodon
Duskinor
Shuckle
Machamp
Smeargle
Azelf
Brozong
Breloom
Chandulure
Gligar (Female Posion Heal)
Shiftry
Volcarona

Only have a few shinies and I believe the shiny latias that i got from GTS is possibly hacked due to the fact that it has a perfect IV in like 1-2 categories. Not Sure but you can check it out

I don't wanna trade in the gts cause i get the dreamworld pokemon however it just doesn't pass down the ability even though the mother has the ability for some odd reason. I call hacks >.<

And btw Pizza?

You know there's only a 60% chance of passing down the ability, right?

Yes however i believe for some reason the online gts ones maybe hacked cause, when i was leveling my poliwag with swift swim it went from changing it's name from japanese to its english name. So chances are these are hacked and i yes i made like almost a box of eggs trying to get it from them

That's when it evolved that is

pokemon99 said:
I can't be on Friday nights. Ever.

And I was thinking something along the lines of a pokemon? Do you have any male pokemon with egg moves?

I can throw in another few TM's if you think I'm asking for too much.

All I have is my Shiny Xharmander with all Dragon Type moves. According to Zyo on Serebii forums it is legit and he gets all his events checked before he trades. He has not been on for a few months now though. Yeah throw in a few other TM's like Ice Beam and Charge Beam also. Thanks XD.:)

Is it ut?

If so, I'll fo that for the ice beam, charge beam, and dark pulse. Just after I confirm that I have them all.

Yeah it is level 1 UT. Oh yeah can you throw in an Energy Ball and EQ as well or is that too much? When can you be on? Thanks XD. I need Dark Pulse and EQ and Energy Ball on Platinum and the rest on HG. Thanks XD. My Platinum FC will change because I still have my FC from my broken DS and don't know what that FC yet as I have not attempted to go online since my other DS broke. So when we trade my FC will change XD. Thanks.:)

I am looking to get my hands on the Movie Zekrom, and Reshiram. What are people nowadays looking for? I have every Pokemon known to man, except the last three.

Want:
  • GS Shiny Raikou
  • Latias
  • Thundurus

Have:
PM me a list of Pokémon you're looking for, I'll see if I have one. I can breed as well, so if you're looking for a certain untouched pokebabby, mention it.

Does anyone have a shiny female buneary I have a shiny kirlia female I would trade I also have some other shinnies if you are Interested PM me.

raven4764 said:
Does anyone have a shiny female buneary I have a shiny kirlia female I would trade I also have some other shinnies if you are Interested PM me.

I have a shiny Buneary, just its a male. Too bad I can't change the gender ^^;

welcome to my trade thread im mainly looking for shiny pokemon starters specially treecko

my shiny haves are

all these pokemons have been caught by me i guarantee they will pass any test

seviper gentle caught this one on emerald with a master ball because it was the only poke ball i had lvl 18 only leveled one level
hitmontop brave nature its at level 44 and i caught him at level 17
starly hasty lvl 4
ralts modest lvl 5
kirlia sassy lvl 21 caught at level 4
bidoof calm lvl 4
nidoqueen docile lvl 33 caught at level 3
nidoran female timid lvl 3
voltorb docile lvl 28
gardevoir docile lvl 46 caught at level 4
ludicolo rash lvl 39 caught at level 6
altaria timid lvl 50 caught at level 27
swablu quiet lvl 27
claydol relaxed lvl 39 caught at level 14
kecleon docile lvl 27 caught at level 25
and my pride giratina hasty nature lvl 70 i sr for about ten minutes for this one so i know for a fact this one is legit so im gonna need a lot for this one
please pm me with questions or inquirys

Dream World Pokemon List - Female / Genderless Pokemon

My Wants

Pleasant Forest
Doduo
Electrike
Elekid
Farfetch'd
Girafarig
Natu
Psyduck
Rattata
Scyther
Surskit
Vulpix
Zigzagoon

Windswept Sky

Wingull
Zubat

Rugged Mountain

Magby
Spinda

Sparkling Sea

Anorith
Corphish
Feebas
Lapras
Lileep
Quilfish
Remoraid
Shellos (Blue)
Slowpoke
Tentacool
Wooper

Spooky Manor

Nothing

Icy Cave

blah

Pokémon Café Forest

Burmy
Poliwhirl
Smeargle

Dream World Promotions

Altaria
Blissey
Jolteon
Leafeon
Porygon
Togekiss
Umbreon
Vaporeon

These are what I need. I would prefer they be in dream balls.

I can offer anything.

Uh P99: Do you still have those TM? If so when can you be on in the evenings to trade XD? Thanks. Also do you have a spare X Scissor TM for my Leafeon? I think that is 6 TM's now

X Scissor
Dark Pulse
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Energy Ball

Actually it is 5 TM's XD. When can you be on at 9 or 10 PM PST XD? Thanks.:)

Back