Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

SM: Your pic looks pretty cool but is a bit blurry XD.:)

It was 'Nerd Day' at my school. I'm such a cool nerd.
29606627672147235301510.jpg
32905224665037792691152.jpg

Hot. <3 - Anonymous

CCloud, u silly goose.

U no me 2 well. :< How come no one else was dressed up in that second pic?

The school only told him it was 'Nerd Day'.

Lol ok, who are you!? That was really funny...
The real answer is that I actually have school spirit. There were others, but just not in that class.

Lol, was that TDL?

*puts as computer wallpaper*

OMG you stalkers. I think THAT ^ was TDL.

Yeah man. Work them suspenders. OWN THEM!!

Ok guise, stop playing around, show yourselves.

Me and my trusty steed after my wedding. One year anniversary on Sunday!

286xpis.jpg

Zyflair said:
I see you still favor that King's knight getting out there early. Which opening is that, btw?

I was playing my counter to the Sicilian, the Moraxi Bind.

Got it. The knight was still at f3 at the time, so I couldn't say for sure.

@Safari - LOLOLOLOL nice

I have "Extreme-Nerd Day" on Thursday, I might post pictures :D

I think I'm suppose to post some pictures now so..

Local ice cream shop that someone broke into.
307092_10150396101733385_699633384_9926498_119528155_n.jpg

A dinosaur invasion I found at Target
306945_10150386303338385_699633384_9867159_1546707067_n.jpg

That is one big cupcake :eek:
303651_10150386304528385_699633384_9867162_136422643_n.jpg

Too bad it was gross.

So I decided to upload a picture of myself at my end of year perfomance. I played the mad hatter in Alice in Wonderland :p
Meeeee.png

Me with long hair.
l.jpg

l.jpg

Me with short hair
l.jpg

l.jpg

May as well-
304575_110047965766196_100002829807888_55645_2231381_n.jpg

That was my prettyful hair for this thingy I did for cheerleading. Too bad the hair person kept pulling my hair as he was putting the ribbons in -.-

Because cell phone pictures are SO COOL

264341_1891623766131_1107615266_31737806_7255168_n.jpg

A few months old but whatevs it's awesome. Suede suit aww yeah

Tonight...or this morning...what ever. I give you all...PICTURES OF MY WALLS!!!

a4tp2o.jpg

I just flipped my posters because seeing the whole set in card form was getting boring...so ya...flipped the posters. ALSO on the bottom we have stickers that I have accumulated. On the right is Mario, middle Pokemon, left is LoZ, and on the very left is the thingy that is on your graduation hat when you graduate...ya...that thingy :p. Up top we have the PMD mini poster things that came in the strategy guide and then pony stickers that came in the coloring book...so ya that is what we have on that wall.

1z6r5vn.jpg

This is the wall next to my computer. So starting from the top down. That is a picture colored for me from the amazing lilmissblcksunshine. Then moving to the right we have a picture given to me by a small friend of mine who is...um...4 I think but ya one day he just gave me that...and I said I would put it on my wall and did and haven't taken it down since...and don't plan to. SO we have the Nintendo calendar that was given to me by a friend. (The girl in the pics that I post...Brianne). So ya I just spread it all out on my wall :D. Then we have another calendar below that on the left...because...um...I don't really know...I just have 2 calendars xD. Then a Mario DS skin that I may or may not have stolen from Brianne when she was trying to sell it at a garage sale...then hanging from one of the thumb tacks is lanyard that I got from my graduation ceremony.

2qn6p93.jpg

Lastly we have the top of my book shelf. On top we have the HG and Black cases because...um I can I guess. Then below that is my DS box because I didn't want to just throw it away. Below that is the Mario Kart box because I didn't want to throw that away either :D. SO in front is all 6 of the gold cards that were released in...um I forget but when I was growing up I remember having the Pokeballs that the cards come in xD. So being held up by the gold cards is pictures of Brianne's dog Brooklyn who is a Yorkie and is pretty much my dog kinda too lol. She gave me those pics because um...ya idk lol. THEN we have all the jumbo cards I have acquired...ya...all 2 of them xD. Above that is all 3 of the tin figurines and the cards that come with them. They are sitting on top of bottles of random sodas that I have tried. I believe it's Celery Soda, Coffee Soda, and Blue Lemonade Soda. I also have a bottle of Jalapeno Soda behind those. Behind the Oshawott jumbo is my empty BW box with all my graduation cards in it and a bunch of other like post cards and all that. On the other side is a model sports car...that is a trophy for the video game tournament that we had last month :D. I won at the racing game so I got that trophy :D.

1zvxrnl.jpg

Finally us at Walmart...trying on hats...cause we can :p. I'm on the left :D

well those gold cards were released in America some time ago. I believe it was McDonald's, but may have been Burger King. Just if people were wondering. lol

Sleeping Snorlax said:
well those gold cards were released in America some time ago. I believe it was McDonald's, but may have been Burger King. Just if people were wondering. lol

Twas Burger King sir...

I want your Tepig and Snivy promo cards from those tins!I need them! lol.I might upload another pic, maybe even a new avvy!

I have an extra one of each for my binder :p. DROOL MY FRIEND DROOL IN ENVY :p

Get off the bandwagon of a losing team?

Cavs are screwed, with or without a season.

Looking good though, JC.

2011-10-06155641.jpg

Thoughts?:p

@Guy89: It's called being a true fan :p

^ Looking good JC!

@ Catutie
I illy liekz ur Pokman stuf in ur rum! :D

Cris said:
^ Looking good JC!

@ Catutie
I illy liekz ur Pokman stuf in ur rum! :D

I just got a white board now :D. Tis on my wall but I can take it off when ever I want :D. Hmmm I feel like I should post another pic...maybe...

2z554ar.jpg

But probably not

Me in a suit...and then a smaller man below me in a suit...I think they call them...children...I'm not sure

Back