Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

safariblade said:
Nice glasses and hairdo, except you totally stole them from me.

And you don't look like a Pony-lover. Be the man that you are.
lol

I have been told by many people that they want my glasses...I politely hit them in the shin and run away.

The infamous catutie is finally revealed. You just get awesomer each day, don't you? XP
@piplup234: I love your expression: "lol, who the fudge is this weirdo" XD. Priceless. And look at Darkvoid, handlin' that Diabolo LIEK A BOSS. Guy's picture is also great.
This reminds me why I love PokeBeach so much.

ShadowLugia said:
The infamous catutie is finally revealed. You just get awesomer each day, don't you? XP
@piplup234: I love your expression: "lol, who the fudge is this weirdo" XD. Priceless. And look at Darkvoid, handlin' that Diabolo LIEK A BOSS. Guy's picture is also great.

:p

Almost liek a boss, I messed up one trick, but hit my finale, which included catching it after my friend through it over a group of children. Luckily, no one was injured :p

Oh yeah?

6490_f5d57dab-0ab9-4d8f-b990-80cb4d00c3a5.jpeg
3583zft.png

DIE BY MY RAINBOW HAT.
This was from my camp this summer too. :p
I found it hilarious that we had similar pictures.

^Looks like you're going to overshoot him a bit... :p

safariblade said:
Oh yeah?

6490_f5d57dab-0ab9-4d8f-b990-80cb4d00c3a5.jpeg
3583zft.png

DIE BY MY RAINBOW HAT.
This was from my camp this summer too. :p
I found it hilarious that we had similar pictures.

LOLOLOLOL

I'm resizing that and making it my avatar....now...

EDIT: Make that find somebody who is good at resizing, and get them to do it :p

Or make it into a banner.:p

ShadowLugia said:

I have posted 2 pictures before :p

I'm infamous? How did you know that I killed that guy?...I didn't just say that....

safariblade said:
And you don't look like a Pony-lover. Be the man that you are.
lol
Only real men can admit that they like ponies.

Shadow Arceus said:
Only real men can admit that they like ponies.

Lol exactly. My ponyness has died down a bit because there is no new episodes D: I think we all have...but yes the show ain't girly you weirdo's...it's as girly as Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends...remember how awesome that show was? Ya....same writers :p

To keep this in topic...this is a picture taken a while ago...when I didn't have my awesome glasses D:

j81v84.jpg

Huggin the virtual women...just how I roll....

I can't smile to save my life :p

247255_2140875965883_1365711750_2571007_7167224_n.jpg

This is me and my "cousin" on Huntington Beach, CA. I am the one without a beard lol.

ShadowLugia said:
So yeah, sadly, this is me at comic-con (my mom took the picture):

The sad part was that the mask was made of wood and plastic. So it was heavy. I actually got featured on Comedy Central's web page on Comic-con, so it was cool. Listening to Daft Punk of course. :p

Thats pretty awesome :) Optimus Prime is the best of them :p

please don't quote images.~de

Me and my wife at Valleyfair in Minnesota. We were on the Wild Thing and timed the photo juuust right. I love the expression of the girl in the bottom left corner. lol Simply terrified.

fx9g68.jpg

Secrets: Are you a guy or a girl? Just wondering and no harsh feelings as the pic looks to me like a girl and I am confused and hope you are not offended for me asking. If you are offended PM me and I will delete my post as I am only just wondering here. Thanks.:)

His profile says he's male, so I guess he's the one on the right, unless they're both cross-dressing :p [TK]

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Me and my wife at Valleyfair in Minnesota. We were on the Wild Thing and timed the photo juuust right. I love the expression of the girl in the bottom left corner. lol Simply terrified.

Oh man, I love the Wild Thing. One time me and my friend tried to pose by picking our noses, but they censored it before we could buy it. But you definitely got a perfect shot!!!

Tyraniking said:
Oh man, I love the Wild Thing. One time me and my friend tried to pose by picking our noses, but they censored it before we could buy it. But you definitely got a perfect shot!!!

That was so awesome! I was totally going to buy that pic afterwards! *picking noses is inappropriate*

253330_2271793993775_1216402266_2693344_1849393_n.jpg

^ Me on Pokebeach in the Laguardia Airport waiting for my flight to Boston last month.

313005_267363916616056_100000273480992_1053974_7004010_n.jpg

^ Me showing off my 3DS.

302809_2340684635998_1216402266_2785182_6940904_n.jpg

^ Me with Ezlo!!!!!

34181_1519856115798_1216402266_1417128_3499569_n.jpg

^ Me right after Nationals last year.

xxashxx said:
Secrets: Are you a guy or a girl? Just wondering and no harsh feelings as the pic looks to me like a girl and I am confused and hope you are not offended for me asking. If you are offended PM me and I will delete my post as I am only just wondering here. Thanks.:)

Ash doesn't know what to feel right now...he needs and answer

He is a guy that is a dude that is a man that is a sir....if that answers your question...

Yoshidude10 said:
Here's a picture of me:

Smoochum HGSS FTW.

I impailed a smoochum HS on a binder hook

Good times....goooooood times

Back