The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

@cheaterbug - Thank you!

@Perfect_Chaos - Hmm...! That is a very intriguing concept. I would like to know, too. I have searched through every e-Reader card application database, encyclopedia and list. Unfortunately, the [2002 Battle Road Trainer Cards] have yet to be mentioned. Quite honestly, it is unlikely that anyone will obtain such knowledge since these cards are extremely rare.

The closest ID # to the 2002 Battle Road Trainer Cards is 129-B001 and 129-B002 - Gentleman Nils and Lady Astrid, respectively. These were exclusive e-reader cards, not official Pokémon TCG cards. Inputing the card information would cause a special trainer to appear in Mossdeep City (Ruby/Sapphire). These special trainers do not give you EXP, money, or prizes.

My first theory is that scanning a [2002 Battle Road Trainer Card] might provide a special animation, since these types of applications only required one card (e.g. Celebi [006/P] = "Time Travel", Jynx [037/128] = "Gotcha!"). My second theory is that scanning a [2002 Battle Road Trainer Card] might unlock a special item for the player to acquire. I don't believe it is a minigame, as the majority of these applications required at least two cards. I doubt it was expected of winners to exchange or borrow other trophy cards just for a little ol' minigame x)

I haven't really added much to mine recently outside of stuff I don't have on hand yet + about to make my near annual pilgrimage to Japan so..

TCG heaven there this month :)

viper.fox said:
I haven't really added much to mine recently outside of stuff I don't have on hand yet + about to make my near annual pilgrimage to Japan so..

TCG heaven there this month :)

Oh yeah cause isn't there a set called Red Collection being released in Japan? You should post pictures of it here once u get some cards!

I'll more than likely be doing so. Friday next week is a card pilgrimage ;) With Red Collection coming out + trunk set promos + store pack promos etc.. Big day of card fun.

I have some new jumbos I need to photograph.

Unique Username: Now that I'm not lurking anymore, I can finally mention how much I love your collection. It's simply amazing. ;D

I stopped collecting TCG cards like a year ago, so now I just like to buy merchandise. Here are some Shaymins, this picture was taken like a year ago; so it's really changed. x_x

644c54.jpg

30hlgg4.jpg

I have much more stuff, but I guess I'll take pictures later, Shaymin usually gets all the love. :p

Here is one of my postcards. Can someone identify.

img191s.jpg

I think it might of been given away at a pokemon center for a certain event.

@SotH - Thank you so much~! I love your Shaymin collection. My favourite is the one sporting the cool shades :cool:

@omahanime – That postcard is known as “Tropical Present”. It was a Fan Club Promotional Prize. It was a reprint of the two previous postcard releases also known as “Tropical Present”. It was distributed on January 1st, 2001 with the new e-Card design and new artwork by Hiromi Ito. It was delivered to members who had already earned 200+ GET points.

____________________________________________________​

ULTRA MEGA AWESOME UPDATE - NEW ADDITIONS!
I have updated a few photographs of existing cards in my photostream, too.

Jumbo Cards

Timeless Celebi (001/J)

5947934225_1855efa698_b.jpg

_____

Latias & Latios (002/J)

5948481978_5333a8b79f_b.jpg

_____

Tepig & Friends (Osaka Pokémon Center Grand Reopening)

5948481256_db27487a36_b.jpg

____

Birthday Gifts (I bought these for myself 8D)

Vending Series 1 (Complete, Unpeeled Set Sheets #1 - 18) - Vending Series 1, 2, and 3...Complete!!

5947931889_ae09c7bcfe_b.jpg

____

E-Card Promotional Lottery Sweepstakes (Complete Set) - I previously owned three of these cards (Venusaur, Typhlosion and Meganium). I had sold them because I gave up trying to complete the set by randomly obtaining individual cards. I guess waiting for a set pays off!

5947932169_629b20c821_b.jpg

____

Masaki "Mail Away" Campaign Set (Complete Set) - I had never been truly fond of this set until now, and it was probably because it was so difficult to obtain at the time. I had tried again and again, but to no avail. I suppose I got a bit frustrated and became embittered towards this set. It was definitely a love/hate relationship with these cards, in the beginning. I definitely love them, now!

5947933087_3cc8971e84_b.jpg

____

Trophy Kangaskhan (Parent/Child Battle Tournament) and Tamamushi University "Hyper Test" Campaign Magikarp ("University Magikarp")

5947933409_73dd89317e_b.jpg

Tamamushi University "Hyper Test" Campaign Magikarp ("University Magikarp") - *pew pew*! Magikarp, use HYPER BEAM! What do you mean you don't...just use SPLASH ATTACK!

6020273903_265cbd7a3d_b.jpg

Trophy Kangaskhan (Parent/Child Battle Tournament)KHAAAAAAAN!!!

Alternate Photograph

6027347037_19f872fcc6_b.jpg

Unique Username: Thank you, and it lost the sunglasses privileged because it talks too much. x3

And ahh the Latios/Latias jumbo, my personal favorite. Congrats on completing the E-Card promotional sweepstakes set. It's beautiful!​

Unique Username!!! WTH EPICNESS!!! I always wanted the Kanghaskhan and Magikarp. I saw both for sale in the same auction but it costs a BOMB. OMG!!

BTW, I need Feraligatr and Charizard to complete my Sweepstakes set and Gengar, Alakazam and Golem for my Masaki!! Anyone has it?

Oh, UU, your collection makes me so jelly. :p

@SotH – Thank you! I love the holofoil design on the [e-Card Sweepstakes], it truly makes for a gorgeous set.

@123wert50 - Thank you! I am flattered ♥

@cheaterbug – Thank you! Yes, I believe that auction remains unsold - $3,500 is quite expensive for those two cards.

@Frost – You’re awesome :)

UU do you have a Shining Mew JPN corocoro Promo?

@gary182000 - Yes. I believe it was my first Mew card. I won it in an auction last year, when Shining Mew [Coro Coro] was frequently listed on eBay. You can view it on the forums (Post #83) or here.

Unique Username said:
@gary182000 - Yes. I believe it was my first Mew card. I won it in an auction last year, when Shining Mew [Coro Coro] was frequently listed on eBay. You can view it on the forums (Post #83) or here.

Do you have any extra?

@gary182000 – Unfortunately, I do not. I would be happy to let you know if this card is available elsewhere, though. I can keep an eye out for it while searching various websites and online stores.

Unique Username said:
@gary182000 – Unfortunately, I do not. I would be happy to let you know if this card is available elsewhere, though. I can keep an eye out for it while searching various websites and online stores.

Please Do and thank you. But I am looking for 1 under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back