The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Don't have any 2000$ cards but do have two pics:
e9jehl.jpg

My rare folders. :) The big white one has HGSS-CoL sets, with CoL being worked on currently. The red Pikachu folder has japanese promos. The others have lv. X, legend, prime, shinies, etc.

oidwg8.jpg

Figurines~

I'm currently trying to collect the Chess figurines off ebay, they haven't arrived yet for pics.

Amazing stuff in this thread.

^I love your figurine collection! The Eevee figure in the back is identical to mine, except mine is a light brown color. I've never seen somone else with those marbles, what ones do you have? PIKACHU PLUSH <3!

why thank you! ^^

Is yours the light eevee by jolteon and vaporeon? :p If not do you remember where you got it? It's not by hasbro/tomy and i've been trying to remember where it came from (like the small charmeleon, who came out of a yogurt box).

I have blastoise, abra, farfetched, venomoth, seadra, and a very very cool raichu marble. How many do you have?

No, my Eevee looks lighter than that, too, but I can tell it's not washed out by sunlight or anything. It's made by Tomy, and I got it at a garage sale along with a Flareon Tomy firgurine.

I have Ratata, Raticate, Nidoran (Female), Kadabra, Geodude, and Parasect. I have the exact same number of marbles as you, a whole team of six. :D

Fourth Fifth segment! Ready, Set, GO!

Question: What do you get when you sell half of your Pokémon card collection?

Answer: The Misfit Binder.

This is my randomized binder of (Japanese) Pokémon cards – mainly consisting of leftover holofoil cards, rare cards, and promotional cards. The only card I refuse to sell is that unkempt relic known as Beedrill – it was my very first Japanese Pokémon card. :)

Misfit Binder

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

-

New Arrivals!
Coro Coro Jumbo Charizard

IMG_2197.jpg

Coro Coro Jumbo Lawrence III

lunapic_129758295976986_10.jpg

GB Guidebook Venusaur Holo [Sealed] - This is pretty awesome. I've never seen it in the original book. You know me - I love everything sealed, unopened, and original :3

lunapic_129758295976986_5.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

Latias McDonald's 2003 Promotional Card [006/ADV-P] and Squirtle McDonald's 2006 Promotional Card [121/PCG-P]

IMG_2259.jpg

2010 Happy Birthday Pikachu & Tabunne Jumbo (with bonus stickers, colouring book, and goods) - I already have this card, but it's not in the best condition (VG/EX or EX/NM, perhaps?). I wanted a NM/MINT one, because I have OCD (chuckles). So here's the new one:

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

What is the card to the right of Lost Remover in Part 9?

@Muddy68 - That particular card is known as Miracle Sphere β. It is from the Japanese e-Card 5 (Mysterious Mountains) expansion; [082/088].

I'm building a Regi collection as we speak. I've been buying off of Troll and toad to complete most of it. (I'm only missing about 10-15 cards from the English sets.) I will post pics when I can, my computer has decided it doesnt like my camera now, so I'll have to take it to a tech guy my mom knows. In my current possesion (thats in my binder) I have the following.

Regigigas X promo
Regigigas LA (Non RH)
Registeel * (some warping but i'm currently flattening it in a dictionary about 4-6" thick in a toploader)

I'm getting about 75% in the mail as it comes to me.

Very cool stuff :)

I´m trying to collect every japanese set ever released. I´m missing 8 sets at the moment to complete the 1st edition collection. I´ve already started to collect the unlimited versions of the PCG sets though.
Recently I got a lot of ADV and PCG promos so I´m trying to complete these sets and the Players Club set aswell.

I got some new plushies....so time for an update.

.::Before::.
DSC00870.jpg

.::After::.
DSC00932.jpg

.::New one's are::.
Naruto in Kyubii/9tails pj's
Psyduck
Grotle
Mantyke
Suicune (the one under Mantyke)
Shinx (behind the Suicune PokéDoll)
Snivy bottle cap figure (from the BW tins)
Ninetales (bootleg/fake) figure
Neji & Shikamaru (from Naruto)
MIB Jakks Arecus figure (I also have one out of it's box)

@Light Venusaur:
I totally love your Entei, Suicune, Raikou plushies.
How old are they and where did you get them?

9000_Pageveiws_by_LV9.png
~from Tamarket.com.au (pricing are in AUD$$)....same with Raikou & Entai. (plz excuse the 9k part)
suicune_suikun6_maru_1.JPG
~Photo's from eBay, but I got it from PININ.

The PokéDolls are around 1yr old, while the UFO-catcher Suicune is only 1 week only.

s640x480

these are also my new plushies :3 And kaiyodo chess figures.

^I've got the same Luxray plushie...it was my 1st one of my (small) lion pride.

@Dracidius
Hmm. I've got a chunk of ADV era ex cards coming through (my partner has been on a shopping spree since I managed to get base sets of all ADV sets they were just missing the ex cards) so I'll see if I need any for ADV/PCG era and perhaps will give you a PM about some spares in the future... Love your star collection :)

I should keep an eye out for you to see if a set of the World Championship prints of the eeveelution stars pop up (I'm talking the JP set release, not the US champion decks). Gorgeous glossy coating with a second holo set into them. Quite a catch if you can snag them, and a great 1st edition compliment to the editionless Players Club cards.

eevees.jpg

Thanks viper.fox :)
Sounds great, just let me know, the cards from Mewtwo upto Flygon in the first 2 rows are gone already though :p
Yeah the championship set eeveelutions are very cool, still need 'em to complete the set. In terms of holofoil they´re like the 3 birds from Flight of Legends , right?
I admire your collection, especially the ultra rares you got in recently (University Karp and the 3 1999 Pikas) ^^

viper.fox,

Thank you for the photo of the World Championship prints of the eeveelution. I need to find those.

@omahanime - I can't find a set, but in case you're interested soaxm1 and Brian have the Flareon.

@viper.fox - That picture looks incredibly familiar. Have I seen it somewhere before...? I think I'm going crazy... XD

Quick Question: Was there an Espeon ☆ or Umbreon ☆ in that 2007 WC Set?

P.S. - You never answered the PM I sent you *cry* Just kidding~ I think I figured it out. :)

@Unique Username
Gah, sorry ;c; I was meant to reply to that but likely it got buried under a heap of other things I've been doing at the time. And no, they weren't in the set, since they weren't in the English set either (and this was simply a translate and sell before worlds job for Japan.)

If you're a member of pkmncollectors on livejournal you may have seen them already. Took shots of them for a member who had no idea about them and thought I was talking the WCS deck prints.

viper.fox,

Is World Championship a set of 108 cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back