The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

That's because Lost Link wasn't a set, it was a Substitution Set. It was outside the standard Legend-era release, hence why there were no mirror holo cards at all. Standard Legend-era sets had mirror Greats, though.

@PikachewTofu - Thank you!

PikachewTofu said:
I love the background in the JR Rally Gold Prize Eevee.
I agree! the background for the JR Rally 2000 Gold Prize Eevee is vibrantly dynamic. Quite honestly, I prefer this version to its – err... “English” counterpart (if you catch my drift).

Third Segment! Ready, Set, GO!
Ultra Rare and Special Cards/Cards Close to My Heart

Trainer Certification Card (a.k.a. Pokémon Grand Party Card).

lunapic_129471036472970_7.jpg

---
Celebi ex, 006/PLAY.

IMG_2052.jpg

---

Lugia (Neo Genesis), Shining Raichu, Shining Magikarp, Shining Gyarados.

IMG_2063.jpg

---

PSA Graded Cards. I won't be bothered to show the other two, since they've been shown already.

IMG_1994.jpg

---

Japanese Pokémon Fan Club Eeveelutions, 022/PLAY - 026/PLAY. Espeon ☆ and Umbreon ☆...I would have never dreamed of owning these two cards in my life, yet lo and behold.

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2407.jpg

---

Japanese Pokémon Fan Club EXP Prize Cards. Surprisingly, I obtained these in reverse according to their EXP point value – I got Porygon (700) first, then Magikarp (600), and now Eevee (500).

5947934563_8d490a21a6_b.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

---

Pokémon Daisuki Club Gold Rank Pikachu Folder. I had to scan the inside, because my camera was very uncooperative with focusing on it for some strange reason. :\

IMG_2031.jpg

Scan10001.jpg

---

Pokémon Daisuki Club Cresselia & Darkrai Folder. By a heavenly grace, I got this for cheaper than the Pikachu one. Huh...Go figure :p

IMG_2438.jpg

Scan10002.jpg

^ It depends on the value of your card, and which service you want for it. You can check it out here. The majority of Pokémon cards cost $15 [to grade].

Unique, is there a holo and a non holo version of that eevee? I have a holo one? is it worth anything?

@konter_j8902 - Yes. There are two versions of the JR Rally 2000 Eevee Card; a Non-Holo (Japanese, JR Rally) and a Holo (English, Wizards of the Coast). The English (Holo) is worth approximately $5, give or take.

^Thanx for the price on the WotC Eevee (which I've got 2 of them (1 for my Promo's collection & the other for my Eeveelutions collection)).
Anyways, thanx to MJ (Jade) I now have all 6 of the 2008 Eeveelutions Poké Dolls from the 2008 Eeveelutions promational "give away" (anyone who's also on the LJ comm. feel free to correct me on that one).
My Dad also got me a Zora, the Zorua Poké Doll (using PikaFlash's PayPal) for X-mas.
I am also in the middle of a major update on my site....so keep an eye out for it.

How meny Eevee's I've got to date:
Poké Doll/Plushies: 3
Other Figures: 3-5
Wizards of the Coast Promo #11: x2
POP3: 73
Jungle: x1 (1st Ed), x55
Legendry Collection: x3
Team Rocket (#1): x1 (1st Ed.), x10 (unlimited)
Gym 2/Gym Challenge: x5
Neo 2/Neo Discovery: x1 (Japanese art), x1 (1st Ed), x2 (unlimited)
Aquapolis: x2
Skyridge: x5
Sandstorm: x2 (Rev.Holo), x8 (e-reader), x8 (non e-reader)
UFO: x7 (Rev.Holo), x37
DS #68: x3 (Rev.Holo), x16
DS #69: x3 (Rev.Holo), x1 (German), x16
MD #63: x40
MD #63: x27 (one is in my current deck)
RR: x6 (Rev.Holo), x18
UL #47: x1 (Rev.Holo), x8
UL #48: x6

Got the JR Rally 2000 Eevee Card Holo version from a friend at league for free. I love it, and it's my favorite Eevee card to this date.

RE: TCG Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

New Arrivals! Espeon ☆, Umbreon ☆, and Fan Club Eevee

I am very excited to finally have these cards in my collection! Sadly, I have to wait a while until I can see them up close and personal (I am currently on vacation). Le sigh.

Here are some temporary photographs of my cards. (Pictures courtesy of my older sister. Thanks, sis!)

Umbreon ☆ and Espeon ☆

starrevised.jpg

---

Fan Club Eevee (wink!)

eeveefanclub.jpg

High Priority Wants (In no particular order...)

- '97 Toyota Campaign Folder (Pikachu and Arcanine)
- Arceus Illustration Contest Card (Illus. Nishiyama Natsumi)
- Hyper Rank Raichu 044/L-P (Sealed)

Unique: Can I use that Eevee for my TCG-Wishlist....plz (& also congrats on the get).

@Light Venusaur - Thanks! Do you mean use the picture as a reference? If yes, then...yes, you may :)

@konter_j8902 – Fan Club Eevee has been fairly steady between $300 - $400. I have seen it priced as low as $100 – twice. Recently, a PSA 9 Fan Club Eevee sold for approximately $200. It is not surprising to find a bargain on this card once in a while – dedicated searching may reward you. :)

I like the artwork, but I dont think I would pay 300 for an eevee

^The most I ever paid for an Eeveelution was AUD$30 (but then again it was the 2010 PokéDoll), but then again I am still paying AUD$200 off to Jade for his Eeveelutions PokéDolls & a UD box.

Unique: Thank you for letting me use it & (even through it's in Japanese) makes grabby hands @ the Umbreon *.

Here is the Jumbo Celebi and Zorua card. I waited 4 hours at the National Mall tour. It could only be gotten by watching the movie... Which I didn't do because I couldn't instead I gave them the ticket back for the car < had to do that to receive. In the end it was worth it.
Cell Phone Pictures:
dsc00155ri.jpg

dsc00156k.jpg

My scanner cut off one of the sides...
img0272mb.jpg
I think I should take pictures of the Stamp Rally prizes me and my friends got.

@VidFox - Awesome card. Congratulations! Four hours?! It must have been quite the crowd at the mall!

VidFox said:
I think I should take pictures of the Stamp Rally prizes me and my friends got.

You should! :)

@ Unique - Unfortunately I don't think the cards will be mass manufactured(?) because they are only going to do about 130 movie tickets for every 2 hours starting at 10(?)am-8(?)pm and for each ticket you get a card. That's about 780 Jumbo cards X 14 Malls is about 10920 Jumbo cards. This is what one of them employees told me. (Replying to other thread post)

I will do it!
There were a lot more people than I thought since the commercial only came on CartoonNetWork about (from what I've seen) 2-5 times. I'd say 1000+ people and among them about 20+ cosplayers xD (Replying to this post)

Off Subject:
Also the official People from Nintendo were there and they scared the crap out of me. They were wearing suits and really looked intimidating (-w-)

@VidFox - Luckily, they're visiting 14 cities. 10,000+ is a fairly large number, so hopefully there will be a few for sale in the upcoming weeks.

EDIT - Wow... That was quick.

> NINTENDO EMPLOYEE used GLARE!

People in suits frighten me, too.

No photos or scans on behalf of me this time, but I did just acquire all five ADV-era sets in Japanese: ADV Booster Pack 1, Desert of Miracles, Rulers of the Heavens, Magma vs Aqua: Two Ambitions, and Undone Seal (ex Ruby and Sapphire/ex Sandstorm/ex Dragon/ex Magma vs Aqua/ex Hidden Legends if you're after english 'counterparts').
Finally. It's taken a few years to source the core sets. The only 'downside' is that they don't come with the EX cards, but I couldn't really care less since they're incredibly easy to find, unlike their core set counterparts.

I've had one more huge get, as well, which I can only provide the stock database images for until they hit my hands around Oct/Nov this year (they're being paid off monthly)...

cvcomingsoon.jpg

Grail Get.

Nevermind that I still have many more trophies to go, the fact I have at least one of the infamous sets of "Pika Trophies" makes me beyond giddy. I believe one of the sibling cards to my set are in Germany, as I know one of the sets was split between America and Germany, but I'm not sure if it was 1997, 1998, or 1999 issue. I'll be photographing and scanning these on a grand scale when I get them before archiving them. And yes, there is a distinct difference between all three year issues of them. It's in the text, and the text alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back