The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Oh man, I love those cards! That CoroCoro Mew has been on my list for awhile now. =]

You have a very nice 1st edition Shining collection!

Thank you! I am still in the process of getting Celebi, Noctowl, and Kabutops.

The Mew was a super lucky purchase, it's absolutely Gem-Mint and came with the little insert from CoroCoro magazine, I got it from a BIN on eBay for only $16. Because it was cheap, I love it even more :)

Hey guys! Thought I would post some pics here; being a self employed student, I've had to be very patient on acquiring most of these at an affordable price on ebay, but patience pays off in the long run I guess!

RhhVD.jpg

don't mind the 'scratch' on the eye, its a scratch on the sleeve, not the card itself :) this card cost me a grand total of...$0! Over the past year and a half though careful buying, I managed to constantly upgrade copies of this card till I finally got a near mint one and made all of of the money back selling the spares.

tcbIs.jpg

this is my star card collection; my pride and joy! all are near mint to mint. I'm getting treecko in the post, meaning I'm 5 away from a complete set :D

istVR.jpg

kn3Ja.jpg

rSiul.jpg

v6wQl.jpg

my shinings! I'm getting celebi in the post so I can finally finish the set. Also featured; crystal charizard, crystal lugia and ex dragon tv reporter reverse. The reporter was up for trade, but I havent had any offers I like for it...so I think I'm just going to keep it :D which I have no complains about! all scuffs that appear to be on the card are on the sleeve

Got these today: Perfect Mint Latias
Shiningsymbol.gif
and a 1st Ed. Shining Celebi. Love Latias
Shiningsymbol.gif
! :)

141qiv.jpg
nwj40g.jpg

Unique Username said that I should post this once I got it, and since she is the main reason why I own these cards now, I felt it was necessary. ^_^

Neo Intro Pack! I only took a picture of the eighteen cards that were exclusive to this deck, but I did get the rest of it too. Also I only just noticed that Abra and Geodude should have been reversed to maintain National Dex order, oops.
neointro.jpg

Also, here's my completed English Fossil set. It isn't my first completed set but it is the first I completed of the classic four sets, since up to recently I've been content with having one copy of the rares in Jungle/Fossil/Rocket as well as one copy between Base Set 1/2. Jungle will be done as soon as I get my non-holo Pinsir in the mail. :D

fossil.jpg

fossil2.jpg

That Neo Into pack is AMAZING!! Where did you get those cards??

---------

Got these in the mail this week!

arbokw1.jpg
The red sleeve is really cool. Difficult to display though since it doesn't fit in a binder page and it's too wide for a top loader.

treecko1x.jpg
Got this guy for $20! Which is a big saving compared to what most people want for these. My only complaint is that some of the PokeBall is missing at the top. :/ I'll probably end up selling this card and using that cash to get a card with a full PokeBall. =]

darkpersian1.jpg
This card is my prized possession right now! It's perfectly mint. Not a scratch or slightest bit of edge wear on it. It's in top loader and there is where it'll stay! =] I only have 1 card missing from my WOTC Black Star Promo collection...that sealed Unown J is avoiding me... >>

I bought my Neo Intro Pack in a private sale with a member of UPCCC. :)

Here is my completed Jungle English set, yay!
jungle.jpg

jungle2.jpg

Rayquaza
Shiningsymbol.gif
and Mudkip
Shiningsymbol.gif
, got these both for an awesome $60.01 :)

vct0js.jpg

2ewlb82.jpg

@Frost – I love your Intro Pack ★ Neo. Where did you get it? ;)

@silentsword77 – Awesome cards! I love the Rayquaza
Shiningsymbol.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW ADDITIONS!

JR Rally 2000 Meowth (with stamps and prizes)

6571764713_89dcb7fa7a_b.jpg

Intro Pack ★ Neo (Sealed)

6674643791_c9f2a405f7_b.jpg

1997 Toyota Campaign Folder [Pikachu & Arcanine]

6571765531_629d6747d7_b.jpg

6571766447_c6cc9ba38e_b.jpg

Ok so below are well aload of picture I have took. I'm 4 cards away from completing base set its a few commons and a trainer and energy.

theducktamer said:
That Neo Into pack is AMAZING!! Where did you get those cards??

---------

Got these in the mail this week!

arbokw1.jpg
The red sleeve is really cool. Difficult to display though since it doesn't fit in a binder page and it's too wide for a top loader.

treecko1x.jpg
Got this guy for $20! Which is a big saving compared to what most people want for these. My only complaint is that some of the PokeBall is missing at the top. :/ I'll probably end up selling this card and using that cash to get a card with a full PokeBall. =]

darkpersian1.jpg
This card is my prized possession right now! It's perfectly mint. Not a scratch or slightest bit of edge wear on it. It's in top loader and there is where it'll stay! =] I only have 1 card missing from my WOTC Black Star Promo collection...that sealed Unown J is avoiding me... >>

found this for you! ;) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Holo-PokeBall-Treecko-Pokemon-Promo-Card-Ex-UK-Exclusive-007-/310390178921?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4844b24469

I got some stuff, but dont quite see how one "uploads" to this... Is there any way to get pictures from iPhoto into here directly, or do I need to join an image sharing site? And any good recommendations? I have a few things to show off! ^^

Imageshack is the best i'd go on there though the pictures u get the link are small like mine above

Or put them in a spoiler.
Code:
 [spoiler] hidden [/spoiler]

hidden

The most beautiful card ever created arrived in the mail today...

shiny_mew.png

shiny_mew2.png

shiny_mew3.png

Shining Mew is definitely gorgeous, yes. I have a "good" condition one that I picked up for real cheap on Ebay, but I'd love to get a NM/M one at some point.

Grats on the Shining Mew! I acquired one not too long ago and it's currently being graded. :D

Here's something I've been working on (I actually have two others in sets):
0510022303.jpg

theducktamer said:
Whoa! Nice Charizards! Are you collecting all languages?

Thank you and yes! :D

I'm collecting any Charizard with the Base artwork in any language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back