The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Some interesting things:

1) Shining Mew, one of two that I have at the moment, I love this card! :)

sn2g48.jpg

2) Japanese Play Jirachi ex, got it for a great price, after Mew and Celebi at the moment!

i5prio.jpg

3) Error Zapdos ex from FRLG with the regular cosmos pattern instead of the triangle-foil, the only one I've ever seen:

2mhj3ao.jpg

4) Error Moltres ex from FRLG, just like Zapdos. Got them both from the same person.

29frwvn.jpg

5) Probably the most valuable card I have, a WB Pikachu promo with the "WB" stamp upside-down. Enjoy!

2ls8p79.jpg

Do you happen to know the value of the Jirachi EX? I also happen to have one and was wondering what it was worth.

Somewhere in the range of $20, I think. One sold on eBay not so long ago for ~$25 including shipping, if I remember right.

So, do accidental collections count? It seems like Tornadus EX is a fan of mine.

whoops.jpg

All 4 of these were natural pulls: 2 of the Japanese ones from my 2 BW4 booster boxes, and the 3rd was in the 12 packs I got for buying the pack sets with the Umbreon promo. The English one was from my DE box.

Kinda bored so I figured I'd post something else from my collection. I've been working on getting all the normal Holo Crystals for a pretty long time now. These cards are all PSA 10s in my opinion except the Crystal Lugia. There are a few light scratches on it that the seller failed to mention when I purchased the item. Really a bummer because I paid extra to ensure I would get the highest quality card possible. Oh well, got great deals on the rest of them and I may be adding a Crystal Kingdra to my collection in the near future. Enjoy!

Carsd.jpg

jennrummymeister said:
This picture was taken in January 2010. The picture represents every complete U.S. Set in print through 2009 (all 1st Edition sets, Unlimited sets, and Reverse Sets) from the Original Base Set to Platinum Arceus (9184 cards). In addition, the promos are in the bottom right (~750 cards). All 9 binders are 4 inches wide. The collection is on YouTube.
DSC02320.jpg

*jaw hits the ground!*

hadoken_101, please do not quote images. It can create problems for members with slower connections. Also, while the collection you commented on is definitely one jennrummymeister should be proud of, I will refere you to a post by [smod]omahanime[/smod] which prohibits posts like yours. Thanks!

omahanime said:
N O T I C E

The posting of admiration of members collections is not adding to the discussion.

Please refrain from doing in the future.

Here's some new stuff I had PSA graded. Got a lot of awesome grades and a few not-as-awesome ones. Enjoy!
P1000294.jpg

P1000295.jpg

P1000296.jpg

P1000297.jpg

P1000298.jpg

P1000299.jpg

P1000301.jpg

FINALLY GOT THIS CARD! (Yes my room is a mess. :p)

P1000304.jpg

ThatPokemonCollector said:
That is an amazing card GB Promo ??? Not seen that one before

It refers to the fact that the card was a Game Boy promo (in this case, Game Boy Advance).

Other GB promos

Dragonite
Dark Fearow
Dark Ivysaur
Lugia
Meowth
Venusaur
Dark Venusaur

Whoaaa. These are awesome cards! Where can I get my cards graded?

Serperior said:

The most common and respected form of grading is PSA grading which is performed by a company in California. You fill out a form, mail your cards to them, and pay a fee. They'll authenticate the cards and grade them based on their quality. You can find out more about the company on their website. There are other grading companies out there as well, and all likely follow a similar process.

Serperior said:

Thanks! Like Artemis said, one of the most well-known third-party companies to grade your cards is PSA. If you're doing a large submission, it's good to consider purchasing a membership with them. I got my membership a few months ago and they gave me a voucher for 15 free submissions. It's expensive, but much cheaper to buy the membership if you're sending a lot of stuff to be graded. Otherwise it's usually $15 a card. :)

I assume that if you get the card graded, its value jumps decently? Is it worth grading a card? I have rare cards too, but I'm not sure if I want to get them graded...they've been in penny sleeves and toploaders for a while haha.

Serperior said:
I assume that if you get the card graded, its value jumps decently? Is it worth grading a card? I have rare cards too, but I'm not sure if I want to get them graded...they've been in penny sleeves and toploaders for a while haha.

Yea. Graded cards are typically worth a lot more. It's usually best to grade only your rarest, best condition cards. Those are the ones that will be worth the most. You might wanna check up eBay listings of cards you are considering grading.

I hope to get some of my cards graded but it would cost alot to send to america to get them graded aswell as the fee they want to get them graded it's cheaper just to buy graded cards on ebay sometimes

Wow, some of these pictures make me feel bad about my collection haha.
I'll post a picture soon hopefully :D

Not sure if I did the picture right buuuut,,,
20120703184234.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

I'll try post some more in the next few days but for now, heres thiiss.
Just got it today for my very dismal Rayquaza colection, Won it on ebay for about $10. Still sealed in its original wrapper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back