The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Wow I love the artwork on that! Do you collect Rayquazas? :)

Today I got the Non-Holo Theme Deck Charizard and a 4th Print Base Charizard so I decided to take some pictures of them. I've got several other "Base" artwork Charizards in sets but here's the bulk of the collection:
P1000350.jpg

P1000351.jpg

P1000352.jpg

What's the huge Charizard over on the left? :O

Serperior said:
What's the huge Charizard over on the left? :O

It's a Jumbo Charizard from CoroCoro Comics. :D

I just realized I left Shining Charizard out of the picture but I've already got another one of it somewhere on this thread lol. :p

Wow I believe my Pikachu collection needs to be photographed I hope you guys will enjoy it.

SoulWind said:
Wow I love the artwork on that! Do you collect Rayquazas? :)

Today I got the Non-Holo Theme Deck Charizard and a 4th Print Base Charizard so I decided to take some pictures of them. I've got several other "Base" artwork Charizards in sets but here's the bulk of the collection:
P1000350.jpg

P1000351.jpg

P1000352.jpg
Yeahh I just started :p My Umbreon and Ho-oh collection is a bit better, but still not near as awesome as all those Charizards

I have some Ho-ohs and Umbreons if you need any english,korean and japanese.

That would be awesome man, PM me and maybe we can work something out

I would love to post my pikachu card collection but I only have 41 different cards :/

I have about 56, 41 is still alot I have like over 100. I also have alot of Pikachu Items like Plushes. Can you post pictures ? mabye you have some I don't know.

Shiningmilotic said:
I would love to post my pikachu card collection but I only have 41 different cards :/

That's still a huge collection. You should definitely post a pic of it. :D

Awhile back I said I was getting a Crystal Kingdra so here it is (along with my other Crystals)! The card is ever so close to Mint but it's the best I've been able to find anywhere both online and from a few contacts I know. :)
P1000349.jpg

Soulwind I envy your collections so badly, I have to start posting up some pictures.

ThatPokemonCollector said:
Soulwind I envy your collections so badly, I have to start posting up some pictures.

Haha well the Crystal collection is going to be expensive to complete. I haven't seen a reasonably priced Mint Charizard or Ho-Oh in a very long time and I don't know anybody selling theirs.

You should definitely get some pictures up! :)

Yeah they are expensive only one I have is the reverse Golem, Traded my Kabutops reverse. I will get some pictures up how did you upload them from your computer ?

Once you have them on your computer, you can upload them to a website like ImageShack or PhotoBucket.

Personally I use PhotoBucket since I already have an account there. :)

Once you have the link to the picture, you place it in between IMG tags much like a spoiler. :)

ThatPokemonCollector said:
I have about 56, 41 is still alot I have like over 100. I also have alot of Pikachu Items like Plushes. Can you post pictures ? mabye you have some I don't know.

I have extra Spanish Base Pikachus.

Ok, I will post what little pikachus I have. I recently decided to collect pikachus, not a bad start I guess. I am always on ebay, LOLZ. Its hard to collect sometimes because I live out on my own in Texas and work full time,bills always get me plus college fund crap and I dont have parents that help me out ( think my moms in austria and my dad idk @-@) I may not have a lot of money for collecting but I am so d*mn proud of myself for collecting all these pikachus. My goal is to collect every single different pikachu card art, even the jumbo ones, promos, dittos, maybe even stickers later one but I got a long way to go :( I really didnt think my red cheek pikachu was anything special, lol. I have a lot on my ebay watchlist and bidding list I dont have, wish I would win them all right now! :p

IMG_3274.jpg

ef.png

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

uhgv.png

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

WON ON EBAY-waiting for these!!!!

NEW!:
200px-PikachuDPPromo16.jpg

lkj.png

lkjhg.png

^ from:
Untitled.png

oh hey, lookin at that first pikachu pic, I dont know if you guys remember these but I found these, I forgot that I had them! ^-^ They are the TOPPS pokemon cards! I actually loved these. When I was very very little I told my mom ( back when she cared ) I wanted pokemon cards, she got me these I was kinda pissed cuz she got the wrong ones but oh well.I think I am missin venasuar, dragonite, mew, and a few fossils.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Soulwind....

holy crap I 'bout fainted when I saw those crystals!!! <3 <3 <3

Nice crystals Soulwind!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
These are the ones I managed to get out of some Skyridge boxes.
The Ho-oh is by far the coolest looking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back