The Community Shop *Open for all requests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried a more professional looking banner than what I normally do. It's certainly cleaner so I need your opinion
And added the animation cuz it ftw? :p

Account-Candy.gif

haha no problem as I said not really my strong point and I guess mine is a bit more for advertisement than to be used in a signature :p

Gj Fatal

Alright guys I won't be taking any requests on Christmas Eve, Christmas (obviously) and Boxing day. So get some requests in now before those three days!

Also when January starts no requests for me either, I will be studying for midterm exams then. I will be doing requests during break except on Christmas and New Years.

-Render/Stock (just tell me the name, I will find the picture that I can work with best) Gandalf
-Main Text (Optional) WIZARD POWAARR!
-Subtext (Optional)
-Form of Art (Signature, Team Banner, Avatar, Wallpaper, Userbar) Banner
-Artist (Josh,Pokemeister,FatalAeroX) FatalAeroX

Just informing you people... My holiday begins later today and I will be travelling for like 1-2weeks so don't expect much from me... Sorry... Will catch up ASAP..

Oh right sorry I thought pokemaister had it coverred. Here it's almost 11pm so it'll be done tomorrow aha

I would like it to be sort of like my current one.

-Render/Stock: Chillarmy (1 or 2 pics)
-Main Text: Chillarmy
-Subtext: None
-Form of Art: Signature
-Artist: Anyone who's available :)

^ Called it.

EDIT:
chillarmyrequest.png
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h394/pokemaister899/chillarmyrequest.png

If you dont like it, I will change it to be better.

I dunno... I kind of prefer mine.... I was hoping for some of those cool effects... And maybe some cooler artwork than the Ken Sugimori?
Hey Josh, could you give it a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back