Wi-Fi Trades The Distortion World:TFH and Rotoms Joint Trade Thread, Special Giveaway To Remember

Did you enjoy your trade/experience here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

Blastoisefolife said:
why did TFH get banned this guy was legit?

well this isnt why he got banned but he kept on trying to trade me a crown dog even after i told him a few times that i dont want events

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" section*

Could your Check my Trade for the Jolly Nature Crobat. Plus, did you reset all the EV's to untouched or is it still touched?

Hey old friend, CMT for both your Japanese Wi-Fi and 10th Aniv Mews, please.

um... what was the "good idea" for? Do you want something?

sorry, i don't have any ev'd pokemon, but i was saluting your innovation.

um, ok, BTW, I can now RNG most shiny pokemon eggs guys :)

hey dude, so guys, I will add that and and EV service soon so be sure to check it out then..

Also, the shiny tourney draws impendingly closer, please donate, donate, donate, I am gauging myself on a HIGH success rate, I have a few friends on smogon who are helping me out as well if thats any tip.

What was it?

Trade with me!

whats your price for EV service? and i would like to enter the Pikachu raffle at somepoint.

@PPO, nice to have an excited customer XD

What do you want and what can you offer in return?

@Richkid, I get a UT and EVd copy (I clone myself) of waht I EV.

Also, I have to my main house in a little, I will be gone for around 3 hours, afer that, I will trade to my hearts desire hopefully :)

What's the Nature on the UT Kyogre and UT Ho-Oh?

Um, lemme see,

Kyogre is adamant,

and ho-oh...lonely

Hey again Ho-Oh, is the Wish Bagon for trade? Probly not, but still worth trying, lol. Thanks!

And when you choose something for the Mews, PM me. ;]

CMT for 31SPD/Atk Horseas

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Um, lemme see,

Kyogre is adamant,

and ho-oh...lonely

Dang. Bad natures for both.

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" sectio

ShineVini said:
Hey again Ho-Oh, is the Wish Bagon for trade? Probly not, but still worth trying, lol. Thanks!

And when you choose something for the Mews, PM me. ;]

Sry vini, like your trophy case, mine is for mere display. I will tell you when I decode :)

legen hunter: I will

cauterize: yeah, I will get better ones soon though

To all, I'm tired no trades, u can still request and il check it tommorow around 8am est, I am going to a baseball game and will not be here tommorow for most of the day as a heads up,

night

RE: The Flaming Ho-h's Trade Thread *Help Me Win So U Can 2, Details in "NEWS" sectio

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Sry vini, like your trophy case, mine is for mere display. I will tell you when I decode :)

legen hunter: I will

cauterize: yeah, I will get better ones soon though

To all, I'm tired no trades, u can still request and il check it tommorow around 8am est, I am going to a baseball game and will not be here tommorow for most of the day as a heads up,

night
That's alright, I thought so. Nice find too!

PM me when you can trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back