The Everything Shoppe - Please Read Post #165

Rate the work you got from us. (1-10, 10 Being the best, 1 the worst.)

Votes: 13 59.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

Team/Club/Group Name:Team Darkbolt
Your reasoning for becoming Aligned:Because you shop is awesome and we need art
Will you link us:yea
Will you give credit for our work:eek:f course we will

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests. - Feather needs to check order.)

yes 18 seperate userbars, no text, then just A-Z you know... (A B C D etc) << like that

Username:The Flaming Ho-oh
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))Same as the one u made for AnimeUSA please
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)
typhlsion (left side)
http://pokemoncardmaker.org/no/104147/shadow-typhlosion.jpg
Feralagatr(right side)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EqYSOZLTe9s/S7Eu-5Nq3vI/AAAAAAAAAEg/L-jHbehxdAA/s1600/108-feraligatr.jpg
Meganium
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EqYSOZLTe9s/S8XSQ4_19hI/AAAAAAAAAJo/Bx-cm4_6wO4/s1600/109-meganium.jpg

Text:HeartGold SoulSilver
Special Effects:gold on the "HeartGold" and silver on the "SoulSilver" letters, also, water, fire, and leaves behind each starter respectively
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)the starter evos

Can I have a cel shaded gallade as well as a gallade egg?

Feather said:
Wow Charizard those look great! They are proper :D I hope you'll come up with a variety of cool shapes and designs for the other badges. If you're having trouble just steal ideas from the Sinnoh badges or something. Great job :p

In case you didn't see. Anything else you need to know about them?

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests

Can I get myself a banner? :)

Username: Cetanium
Dimensions: same as the AnimaUsa
Image(s): I just want Nidoking on the banner so here is the picture http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1457/034nidoking.jpg
Text: Hail to the king!
Special Effects: Purple background with some kind of sludge or poison leaking
Pop-Out Image(s): No pop-ups please

A banner request-

Username: TrainerofFury
Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150): Maximum size you can have.
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.) I'd like a Charizard on the left- http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/George2FRESHH/Others/CharizardLvX3.png and Darkrai in the right- http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/bigtrolly/darkrailvlXfmarriland.jpg

Text: In the middle I'd like it to say "Master of Fury!"
Special Effects: A swirl of black and red everywhere.
Pop-Out Image(s): Nope, none.

Going to be gone all day today, hopefully get orders done tomorrow.

@ Hatman: This is the best I could manage with Haunter:

Hatman-Request3-Banner1-Haunter.png

RE: The Everything Shoppe - ALL REQUESTS DONE! (Except for Hatman, and newer requests

Charizard88 said:

Does that mean this time Im getting a banner?

YAY

Charizard88 said:

:O:O:O:O:O

THATS EPIC!!!! Nice Job! That was actually better than I thought that it would be. I'm definatly using that once I finish my story :p (which may not be for a while :/)

Cancel my request...

A banner request please. Username: Electric Pokemon Master. Dimension: does not matter....regular size. Image:not really an image, more like a background, make it all snowy in background. Text: Pokemon Frost Version, in the middle of the banner. Special effects: make icicles hang from the text. pop-out images: no. Thanks

Hey not meaning to rush, but I'm going to need those badges soon :3 Please post them as soon as they're done :x

Username:Dustin
Style:Style 1
Start-End Color:The Clolrs Of Shiny Dialga
Number of images and links:Shiny Dialga Sprite
Generation of Sprites:Gen. 4 (Platinum)
Text:Dustin

Cancel my request(s)...

Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.) style 1
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) yellow to pink
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) Uxie
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon) 4, Pt
Text:Chapter 1

Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.) style 1
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) blue to yellow
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) Azelf
Text:Chapter 2

Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) pink to blue
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) Mesprit
Text:Chapter 3

Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) white to blue
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) palkia
Text:Chapter 4

Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) blue to yellow
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) dialga
Text:Chapter 5

Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) yellow to white
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) Giratina (regular) on one side with text in the middle and Giratina (origin) on the other
Text:Chapter 6

Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.) gold to silver
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.): (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted) Arceus
Text:pROLOGUE

I believe this brings me up to 8 requests along with my banner from earlier, thanks.

Username: ProfessorJ
Pokemon Involved: tyranitar luxray and politoed
BG - Transparent or Colored: transparent

Username:pokemonCardBuyer
Style: (Style 1 or Style 2. Don’t just list a number make sure you put Style in front of your number.)Style 2(thats the one that is out of the userbar,right)
Start-End Color: (Red-Black, Blue-Black, Red-Orange, Etc.)Blue-Black
Number of images and links(If it is not a standard Pokemon sprite.):Shiny Gyarados (Maximum of 6 per userbar if you wish to have text, 7 if no text is wanted)no thanks
Generation of Sprites: (If Pokemon)idk,sinnoh
Text:Team Typhoon-Taking Down The Format

av request

Dimmensions: (Width x height (Exp. 100x115)(Standard Pokebeach size is 125x125, 100x100 for a pop-out image.))125x125
Pop-out: (Yes or no)yes
Image(s): (The more images, the smaller they will be…so try to only do 1-2 images.)Primal Dialga
Text: (Optional)PCB

1 banner request:

Dimensions: (Width x Height (Exp. 500x150))200 height,500 length
Image(s): (The more images the more crowded, remember this.)Shiny Gyarados,Primal Dialga,Palkia
Text:Team Typhoon-Taking down the format
Special Effects:
Pop-Out Image(s): (If you would like any of your above images to pop-out please list which ones here.)all popout

This is for my Chess Tournament...

Username: TheDarkLucario
Dimensions: 370 x 127
Image(s): Slowking (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Smart Slowkings
Special Effects: Psychic-y and chess-y
Pop-Out Image(s): not really

Username: TheDarkLucario
Dimensions: 370 x 127
Image(s): Kingdra (Ken Sug.)
Text: The Fast Kingdras
Special Effects: Water-y and chess-y