THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

lol, yeah, im working on bippas now, u can check the progress on the first post, theres a list of everyones request in order. i update each time im finished with someones, so its always up to date

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

Cool, nice InfinityFang banner too.

thanxs, i love gliscor =P

So do I, I also checked the list too, are you getting off soon, because once I get off, I won't be back for quite a few hours.

i usually stay on all night, i get off to go eat or for a breather sometimes but thats all.
but any that arent done tonight probably wont get done till next monday, because tomarrow i have league, and sunday is my prerelease.
dont worry ill pm u when yours is done.

Heres to Bippa =]
is the speed alright? if u need it faster or slower just lmk. :)
bippas.gif

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/bippas.gif[/img]

Link>>>
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/bippas.gif

Okay, and is it okay to inform me the time zone

More on topic:
Where do you get the pics for your banners, I really want to do this kind of stuff.:)

i google everything, a lot of the images are just card scans too

Okay, cool, well, I shouldn't stop you from doing your work.

its ok, i check bak here every few minutes anywayz =P

I do it every 5 minutes lol.

See you for now.

InfinityFangX said:
Except for fake cards, there is no form to fill out,
please post whatever youd like =]

can I have a fusion of all pokemon

-please read-

-To Make your request go faster, please tell me if you want me to find the images for you, if not leave links please!
-Please not to many pokemon to a banner (It may look very choppy and crowded)
-I can't make you a new banner/avatar/etc every 2 days. (please wait awhile with the one you have, if it was not quite what you wanted then you may re-request.
-Please be patient. (don't send me a pm or post wondering if I forgot yours, look on the first post below to see the list of pending request)
-I can't make stuff everyday, I may take a day or 2 off, so please wait patiently, I will get to yours.
-Please don't request 5 banners at once endless its for a team, (in that case then please wait patiently, because it may take awhile.) (its alright to request a banner and an avatar at one time.)
-You cannot have a fusion of all pokemon =]
=]

bwahah fear my new rule =]

IFX, could you possibly resize my Slowfamily banner. It's too big, and cuts off a bit of my sig.

Thanks for the avatar.

sure give me a few minutes =]

I like the new rule, it takes to much time and the users won't like what they have because it will be choppy.

can I have a fusion of all pokemon, but budew I hate budew

Read the new rule, not all pokemon or anywhere near that, you won't like it at all.

Heres bippas resized =]
i made 2.

slow2.png

Code:
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/slow2.png[/img]

----------------or

slow1.png

Code:
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/slow1.png[/img]

Cool banner.:)

Thank You IFX.

I will very likely be coming back to your shop. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back