THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

do use suggest any good tuturials

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

Jade Blade said:
I don't have gimp, I only have photoshop.
gimp is a free download, so u could just go download it from the site

FireGod121 said:
do use suggest any good tuturials

lol, wut?
i dont understand this sentence =P

Do you think this is becoming spam?

nah, were talking about stuff =D

well I have a avatar request too.....3-D Uixe Lv.X For avatar.Thanks!Love the banner!

Lol, which one of ALL of your creations do you like best InfinityFangX?

InfinityFangX said:
gimp is a free download, so u could just go download it from the site

FireGod121 said:
do use suggest any good tutorials
lol, wut?
I don't understand this sentence =P

it means do you use any videos or websites that tell you how to use gimp if not can u teach me through PM's I'm desperate

Oh, so you mean tutorials..

Palkia Dialga Clash - Sure no prob

Jade Blade - My signature, bahaha

firegod - ohh, thats stuff, no way, never have ever. i figured everything out myself.
You pretty much learn by messing with it a lot.
if u have questions on how to do certain stuff i can help you out. but covering everything will take forever. =P

yes sorry I forgot to spell check and I have horrible spelling

Fang please teach me ow master of banners and avatars help me

(What do you mean by my sig muhahahahaha?)

That's how I work things, mess with it until they beg for no more broken parts.

Firegod - Well, what do u need to know?
im sure theres alot of stuff u know how to do already since u make sprites.

jadeblade - i mean the gliscor banner in my signature

Oh, I see.

So, is there a picture that you want to improve on?

I use paint so I know nothing about gimp just explaining what you do on any banner in order if you could do that it would be great

eh, well all current stuff not really, some of the banners ive made that are on my first page are really old, from when i first started, and they dont look very good.

Firegod - well, i can tell u right now that your gonna have to download gimp. i dont think theres anyway to make a banner like the one in my sig with paint. and i think paint doesnt handle transparency and certain file types

I have only made one banner and it STINKS, I have no idea what so ever of how to make a banner or sprite.

if you make sprites use paint

I would if I new any of the steps of how to make a sprite.

Cool, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back