THE FANG - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

-please read-

-To Make your request go faster, please tell me if you want me to find the images for you, if not leave links please!
-Please not to many pokemon to a banner (It may look very choppy and crowded)
-I can't make you a new banner/avatar/etc every 2 days. (please wait awhile with the one you have, if it was not quite what you wanted then you may re-request.
-Please be patient. (don't send me a pm or post wondering if I forgot yours, look on the first post below to see the list of pending request)
-I can't make stuff everyday, I may take a day or 2 off, so please wait patiently, I will get to yours.
-Please don't request 5 banners at once endless its for a team, (in that case then please wait patiently, because it may take awhile.) (its alright to request a banner and an avatar at one time.)
-You cannot have a fusion of all pokemon or anything close to it. even if its without budew.
=]
Bahaha fear my newest new rule! >=D
last one

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coins, Sprites, Renders, Titles, BGs,

*tear* that is so evil

lol, good rules :p

Do you do that many sprites Infinity?

sorry my internet sucks and quit for like 20 minutes.

what do u mean do i do that many sprites? =P

Sorry, I mean, do you enjoy making sprites?

Heres to Palkia Dialga Clash =]

rayquazabanner.png

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/rayquazabanner.png[/img]

Link>>>
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/rayquazabanner.png

Ooh, these are looking nice.:)

RE: THE FANG - Banners, Avatars, Userbars, Fake Cards, Animations, Trainer Cards, Coi

Jade Blade said:
Sorry, I mean, do you enjoy making sprites?

I rarely get request.
i kinda just have it there cuz im like the super walmart shop of celadon mart =P

arg i messed up on rayquazas shadow towards the bottom >.<

=P Yea, you're right, if you weren't this good, then I might not have met you for quite a while.

Hurray i fixed it =D
This is with the fixed shadow

rayquazabanner-1.png

Code>>>
Code:
[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/rayquazabanner-1.png[/img]

Link>>>
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy104/Wolves88888/rayquazabanner-1.png

Is it fun to make banners for so many people?

yeah, its one of my hobbys, im out of school, so i have a lot of time on my hand during the weekdays.

Cool, I'm sorry for asking these questions, but I'm very curious and I really want to attempt to do some of these.

its ok =]

I can't wait to see you get more pictures in.

what system do you use fang

good old free gimp =]

it works better than photoshop, cuz i got both, and i always prefer gimp

I don't have gimp, I only have photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back