BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

a good idea for a game for 3DS or Wii should be a mixture of Pokemon Battle Revolution and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness/Pokemon Colliseum. It could have a brilliant story equivalent to that of Pokemon Black and White, have wild pokemon abundant, rematchable opponents with varying pokemon, include all Black and White pokemon, and your Trainer's outfit can be edited like in PBR.

Assuming there IS a new Mystery Dungeon, Tepig is going to be overpowered because of speed not being an issue AND it learning Flame Charge at level 15. Imagine the possibilities... And how bad Snivy will be... Its only good asset is its speed, and because speed isn't a factor in the Mystery Dungeon series, it'll have horrible stats.

Yoda 432 said:
Assuming there IS a new Mystery Dungeon, Tepig is going to be overpowered because of speed not being an issue AND it learning Flame Charge at level 15. Imagine the possibilities... And how bad Snivy will be... Its only good asset is its speed, and because speed isn't a factor in the Mystery Dungeon series, it'll have horrible stats.

Unless they have Dream World abilities implemeted, in which case Snivy will be OP. Contrary Leaf Storms...yeah.

Yoda 432 said:

Well actually, the levels that moves are learned on are sometimes altered, so it's possible it won't learn that move until much later or not at all to prevent it from being horribly overpowered.

Yoda 432 said:
Assuming that starters have usually different stat spreads in sky.... my Shinx has same special attack and attack so that's not the case. Even old mystery dungeons have overpowered starters like Torchic (Mirror move is reflecting protect lol) and Squirtle (Protect + That IQ skill defending low hp party members)... As for grass starters.. only Turtwig been nice for me.

Starblade said:
Here's hoping for a Mystery Dungeon for 5th gen. I just wonder what names might be possibly chosen for them.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sea/Earth [Related to RS remakes]
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Black/White Rescue Team [Related to BW]

My two (well four) suggestions :p

New Character Pokémon

Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy
Axew
Emolga?
Cubchoo?
Sandile?

s2daam said:
New Character Pokémon

Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy
Axew
Emolga?
Cubchoo?
Sandile?
Would love emolga either as partner or me, cus i love discharge alrdy in sky. :D

Um, you are foregtting Zorua. If Zoroark is the Gen 5 Lucario, then Zorua is the Gen 5 Riolu, and Riolu was a starter in Sky.

Dark Void said:
Um, you are foregtting Zorua. If Zoroark is the Gen 5 Lucario, then Zorua is the Gen 5 Riolu, and Riolu was a starter in Sky.

Good point. Then, Illusion would be interesting to see.

i thought that the MD: Explorers of Time/Darkness had had the BEST storyline in the world of video games, not just pokemon games. I can't wait to see if they are going to make a BW Mystery Dungeon (90% there is one, says me). I agree with the specified starters above this post, but other good starters could be the elemental monkeys (Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour), as they could fit along as alternate starters. also, a new game+ would do well if a new MD game were to come.

Dark Void said:
Well its obvious we have r/s remakes. I don't know why people think its up for debate, personally. Generation 1 was remade in Gen 3, Gen 2 was remade in Gen 4, its only natural that Gen 3 will be remade in Gen 5.

That's why i was thinking there'd be a r/s/e remake. Plus the one gray haired guy from hoenn pops up alot at the end of HGSS.

Shadow Arceus said:
His hair is silver and his name is Steven Stone.
Yeah, During the Enigma Stone Event, After you battled Latios or Latias, He says "Our fun will begin at the right time" Now, what did he mean by that?! Hmm?

I case you don't know, PikabooPikachu, Steven Stone is the pokemon league champion in Ruby/Sapphire (replaced by some weird dude in a sailors outfit in Emerald) and is the one who gives you a Beldum post E4 in the r/s/e games. when you fight him in emerald (in the back of the cave in Dewford town post E4), he has pokemon that can rival Red in HGSS.

s2daam said:
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sea/Earth [Related to RS remakes]
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Black/White Rescue Team [Related to BW]

My two (well four) suggestions :p

New Character Pokémon

Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy
Axew
Emolga?
Cubchoo?
Sandile?

That would be fun to have those become the new pokemon! But knowing Pokemon, they'd also have Pikachu.

Shadow Arceus said:
His hair is silver and his name is Steven Stone.

Thank you. That makes me alot better now. (cuz people with silver hair are always 10x better xD)

teeboy23 said:
Yeah, During the Enigma Stone Event, After you battled Latios or Latias, He says "Our fun will begin at the right time" Now, what did he mean by that?! Hmm?

He ment that he will save us from gen 5 and remake gen 3! TT^TT Such a happy day that will be.

supergamerfreak said:
I case you don't know, PikabooPikachu, Steven Stone is the pokemon league champion in Ruby/Sapphire (replaced by some weird dude in a sailors outfit in Emerald) and is the one who gives you a Beldum post E4 in the r/s/e games. when you fight him in emerald (in the back of the cave in Dewford town post E4), he has pokemon that can rival Red in HGSS.

Yeah. Trust me, I remember that clear as day (but his name...), besides for the dewford part. I hated how they changed it to Wallace. He was a gym leader in R/S, but in E didn't they make a gym leader to replace Wallace?

hopefully they will make the R/S remake compatible with Black and White, the Hoenn dex pokemon moving differently than in B/W. my gut tells me they will probably make it exactly step-by-step identical to the originals. my consciousness prays that this is not true, but what does one person compare to an entire company? anyway, i still hope R/S remakes will be compatible with B/W.

I think itd be cool if your personality test made you either
Snivy, Tepig,or Oshawott, with the others being your partners. Zorua join the team after the first mission, and you could swap between the 4.

Back