BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

AllInAPackage said:
Yes, I'm sure they would give you a chance to capture one of the main villains. Also, it says that N was seen in a far off land riding the back of a "Great Dragon".

He released his dragon. Kyurem could just have created a human that it's now controling, kind of like a N's "spirit" is Kyurem.

It never said N released his dragon...in fact, he flies away on it in the credits. There is no way he is Kyurem. If you think so, then list a good reason why that makes any sense...also, he has come in repeated conflict and tells you he wants a showdown with you and your dragon against him and his dragon. Doesn't sound like he wants the dragons seperated to me...

Dark Void said:
It never said N released his dragon...in fact, he flies away on it in the credits. There is no way he is Kyurem. If you think so, then list a good reason why that makes any sense...also, he has come in repeated conflict and tells you he wants a showdown with you and your dragon against him and his dragon. Doesn't sound like he wants the dragons seperated to me...

He's NOT on his dragon. The Pokeball breaks, and it flies off. Then he talks to you, and the game ends. I'm not saying he is Kyurem, but I have a long post above with clues and reasons why he could be N or Zoroark.

^He flies on the dragon in the credits! deal with it... Also, N being Kyurem is probably the most absurd theory ever...

I don't think N is Kyurem mostly because Kyurem is supposed to be the corpse of the original dragon Reshiram & Zekrom Split from. My theory was that N is a Zoroark who transformed into a human but something went wrong and now he is stuck in human form.

Edit: Metalizard & Dark Void are right in the credits N does fly away on his dragon.

What is with these theories on people being Pokemon? They do it once in Pokemon Heroes and it's suddenly plausible that people can be Pokemon?

Wasn't it a rumor that N was 'born' from Poke'mon? To be honest, I'd be completely miffed if he was a Poke'mon. I find him much more interesting as a human that can speak with Poke'mon then being one himself.

And I like his design as a human. Yes, I'm shallow.

Ew. N being a pokemon is just weird... He layed an egg with his zorua in... nice. They are going to release R/S/E remakes. They will be the next main games.

I want them to release a 3d game on the wii (like Pokemon Colosseum) based on the anime. There would be 2-3 different versions, 2 regions on each and you could go to them, beat the gym leaders etc. You could also be a co-ordinator and travel round competing in contests. You would choose to play as Ash, Brock, Misty, May, Tracey, Max (grown up), Iris or Cilan.

But what if they decide to not to make R/S remakes and they decide to make an Emerald remake. If they do, what would it be called?

I agree with you Metalizard, all I want is a confirmation of 3rd gen remakes. I really want to see Hoenn's Battle Frontier in the 3D environment.

Emboar7 said:
But what if they decide to not to make R/S remakes and they decide to make an Emerald remake. If they do, what would it be called?
They won't remake emerald because there is less of a profit. If they remade r/s, it'd have the same features as emerald though

Emboar7 said:
Is this image fake??
http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/8/82/Ruby_remake.png

I hate to say it, but that is indeed fake, the logo used is White verson's Japanese logo, but slightly re-colored. Now that I think about there's a VERY small chance it could be real; maybe Nintendo/Game Freak/who ever makes the game logos hasn't made one yet for the Ruby remake, so they used White verson's logo and re-colored it to match the box art.

the aura is with me8 said:
Now that I think about there's a VERY small chance it could be real; maybe Nintendo/Game Freak/who ever makes the game logos hasn't made one yet for the Ruby remake, so they used White verson's logo and re-colored it to match the box art.
If they had it to present, then I THINK they would have even a prototype logo, not White's logo.

I forgot all about that box art.
Hoenn is also, basically the only region that is not on the Nintendo DS, that's one option of possible R/S/E remakes.

As we are in the early days of Gen 5, I would be happy if they made a 5th Generation Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, a 5th Generation Pokemon Stadium/XD, or the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire.

And I'm honest. Who wouldn't want to play as a 5th Gen starter/Axew/Riolu in a story that would beat Black and White? I would.

Mystery Dungeon has been done since Generation 3 with Red andBlue Resuce Team, and Generation 4 with Explorers of Time and Darkness. So, Game Freak, bring on the new game.

I mean the hints in B/W are possible R/S remakes, they're not put their for no reason, you know? They just want to let us know. They don't want to spoil anything. There's probably some big, surprise going on. Pokemon Emerald for a lot of people is the best game out of all the Pokemon games. So it's very special to us, personally, I love Emerald and would do anything to see a remake of both R/S. So, let's what happens and I really, really, really, and really don't what them to be on the 3DS. Why? Well... I'm poor.

^ this. Its so obvious they will have remakes of it. Most lilely r/s with emeralds plotline and r/s exclusives. I'd cry if it were on 3ds

Back