BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

Ice Arceus said:
There is also another cave near the beginning of the town you stat at right below the mountains and under the clouds. I just noticed this now. There seem to be a lot of caves in the game. There probably are still things that I haven't even noticed on the map. :p

Just means more zubats, geodudes, and random items that are useless.

Now, if they were to fix that, then yeah, I welcome all caves.

- Darkrai - said:
Just means more zubats, geodudes, and random items that are useless.

Now, if they were to fix that, then yeah, I welcome all caves.
Hopefully there will be more "new" Pokemon added in the caves that the player can encounter, instead of the usual Geodudes and Zubats that we mostly do encounter.

maybe some of the caves will have rare pokemon you can only find in that 1 cave.

wow the Isshu map looks so much bigger and more detailed than maps we've had so far! I can't wait to explore it all.

Since there are a lot of caves in the game there is a high percentage there will be a rare Pokemon in one of the caves (hopefully). The Isshy map is indeed one of the biggest we've had thus far. It is definitely going to great to explore it and catch some Pokemon.

So is this officially the complete map of isshu, or is there the possibility that this is not the whole thing, and it's actually even bigger?

I wonder where the rivers in the upper-middle leads. Hopefully Isshu is bigger. : 3

I just have this feeling that this isn't the full map, as I have said before in other threads along with this one. Now, with a closer view, the full map might be *slightly* larger, but with all of the details that I see on this larger one, perhaps this is it.

Although I hope not.

There might be a possibility that there might be a slightly larger version, though I really don't think there will be. Some of the clouds are actually blocking some things up. Who knows if they did that purposely to block some things out or there is nothing there and just added the clouds in.

i dont know if this has been said before but have you guys noticed on the islands in the bottom right there seems to be a building there

so i definitely think you can go to these islands

kangaskhan said:
i don't know if this has been said before but have you guys noticed on the islands in the bottom right there seems to be a building there

so i definitely think you can go to these islands
Its been said by me. But yes, it does actually seems like that you'll be able to travel to the islands via dive or airplane.

The leftmost building in the carnival area looks similar to the Pokéathlon Dome... which makes me think that Pokemon can indeed follow you in Black and White. At least I hope so.

hopefully, Isshu is much bigger than Hoenn and Sinnoh... and I wish it would have more than 30 land and water routes

achernar said:
hopefully, Isshu is much bigger than Hoenn and Sinnoh... and I wish it would have more than 30 land and water routes
It actually does look bigger then the previous regions. There seems to be more places that you can visit in the Isshu Region.

It would be awesome if some of it was blocked off! I'd love a huge region with way more to explore. =)

darksun said:
I wonder where the rivers in the upper-middle leads. Hopefully Isshu is bigger. : 3

Isshu will definitely be bigger once your teeny-weeny character is on the map.
When have the maps ever really been "pin-point" accurate? ;D

achernar said:

I can almost guarantee you this :) Isshu will be the biggest region in the Pokemon universe IMO

Snorlax FTW said:
It would be awesome if some of it was blocked off! I'd love a huge region with way more to explore. =)

Can you say Giant Snorlax? It would be great if they incorporated a road blocking pokemon.

@ Squirtle

Maybe there's a bridge that isn't seen in the maps shown so far! Perhaps blocked off by a Giant Snorlax? XD

There doesnt seem like enough cities on the map to hold 8 gyms...,

Back