BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

rockinpikachu said:
all of those reasons are pointless. HGSS was great! what made it bad? why couldn't all five regions be in one game? I only want hoenn. and everyone doesn't get that the reception of the game is just as important as the making of it! So if they would put Hoenn and Isshu in 1 game it could save them a lot of money then making 5 games!
Also u say "everyone" when u mean just u. How do u know everyone hated HGSS etc. I know not everyone agrees with me but im sure majority does. Why would adding a region make the game worse? thats my question? and yes Kanto was horrible but that doesn't mean they still can't put more than 1 region in a game.

Listen im not trying too start a fight or spam i want to be friends, really! Just don't put reasons that aren't reasons.

The reasons I posted are good reasons. I will reiterate them so maybe then you can understand why they are acceptable reasons for a 5 region game would be bad. And the "everyone piece" in statment 1 was more of a generalization.

1.HGSS was terrible. Don't get me wrong there were good aspects in the game, but the main part many, not just me, hated was the lack of essence in the Kanto region. As mentioned earlier the region could be beaten in an hour. Way to quick! If they could put more stuff to do in Kanto then a lot more people would have been happy. For example, why not put TR in Kanto? The whole idea of a remake is not only just to make an old game on a newer system, but to expand upon it. I would rather see one region that is jam packed with eventful towns, cities, etc, then a game with two in which everything seems to be dulled out.

2. A combined 5 region game would be quite expensive. Sure it would incoporate the many different regions but to what cost? Here is the catch: you would already have level 50-60 pokemon by region 1. How would continuing on to the other regions with pokemon who can already demolish the other gym leaders and e4 be fun? (This was a problem with HGSS as well).

3.As stated earlier, a game with all regions would cost a lot. What makes more profit? A 50-60 dollar game or a selection of 5 games (3 new gen games, 2 remakes) which cost around 30-35 dollars a piece? Let's say someone buys all five. That is 175 dollars right there. GameFreak/Nintendo want more money, and when comparing $175 to $50-60 profit, they will surely take the $175. Even if you only be say 3 of the games you still have made more money.

4. Okay so this one was more of an opinion/idea upon the fact the 5th gen game did not have another region in it besides Isshu.

I understand you weren't trying to start an argument, and I completely agree. Just a Disagreement. But the fact remains the three reasons I posted are a legit reason as to why a game with multi regions will not occur. And yes people have agreed with them both here and on Serebii.

^Gold&Silver also lacked a story in Kanto but people still loved those...

You guys are driving me crazier than Zant in TP with this idiotic speculation!!!! Pokemon is targeted towards Kids. Could you imagine a kid wipping out $175 and buying the game. And could you imagine there parents paying for it.

Kid: Mommy buy me that pokemon game!
Mom: Ok lets just see the pri... HECK NO!!!
Kid: But mom?!?
Mom: Stop asking for stuff, that's why dad left...

sorry... got carried away there...

TheDarkLucario said:
You guys are driving me crazier than Zant in TP with this idiotic speculation!!!! Pokemon is targeted towards Kids. Could you imagine a kid wipping out $175 and buying the game. And could you imagine there parents paying for it.

rofl

TheDarkLucario said:

Haha yes that would be a bit crazy. But I was nearly stating the total cost of the 5 games, not one in particular. So don't worry parents, you can still get pokemon games for your parents at the low price of 35 dollars. lol

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Haha yes that would be a bit crazy. But I was nearly stating the total cost of the 5 games, not one in particular. So don't worry parents, you can still get pokemon games for your parents at the low price of 35 dollars. lol
lol That game would cost as much as a DSi. So if you bought a DSi just to play this, it would cost about $320 yikes!

I was watching Pokemon Sunday Today and saw something that looked like a gym. so i went on Filb.de and took a snapshot of what i saw

gym.jpg

This almost proves that gyms are coming back!

I'm digging the new pokemon symbol, and we've seen a gym leader.(in the pic) Did anyone else see the new trailer trailer? lots of new characters and graphical enhancements can be seen. Btw looks like hiun city has a gym

rockinpikachu said:

Well we know there's a theme park, but it's not a guarantee that there's a gym there.

superfoof said:
and we've seen a gym leader.(in the pic)

It's not 100% yet I'm afraid, we'll have to wait for a bit more.

superfoof said:
I'm digging the new pokemon symbol, and we've seen a gym leader.(in the pic) Did anyone else see the new trailer trailer? lots of new characters and graphical enhancements can be seen. Btw looks like hiun city has a gym
where do u see a hiun city gym

kriffix said:
Well we know there's a theme park, but it's not a guarantee that there's a gym there.

superfoof said:
and we've seen a gym leader.(in the pic)

Although that video kind of makes it seem like there is a gym. I strongly hope that there is a gym in the amusement park.

tyking16 said:

Although that video kind of makes it seem like there is a gym. I strongly hope that there is a gym in the amusement park.
[/quote]

i think the Gym that i saw is probably the carnival gym

rockinpikachu said:
where do u see a hiun city gym
On serebii there's a pic of a building with the same symbol as the one under the "gym leader"

it may not be hiun on 2nd thought

TheDarkLucario said:
lol That game would cost as much as a DSi. So if you bought a DSi just to play this, it would cost about $320 yikes!

Yes parents would never buy their kids that. That is more than a home console. Speaking of buying the DSi, looks as though I will be needing to save up for the 3DS. Yay! (sarcasm)

Btw, could someone post a link of the new video?

Playerking95 said:
heres the link http://www.filb.de/forum/showthread.php?t=4864&from=1331

Yep I saw it, thanks though. It was a nice short video. Only thing I found super interesting is the supossed bad guy and the supossed rival, who supposedly could be the same person. Weird...

rockinpikachu said:
I was watching Pokemon Sunday Today and saw something that looked like a gym. so i went on Filb.de and took a snapshot of what i saw

gym.jpg

Wait, why would they not bring the Gyms back, what would be the point of the whole game? Well unless you 16, finding a new job at the mall today, and became a copper to stop the evil new team (Team Plasma?), there would be no point. Well, if there is somthing like the Pokeathalon or Pokemon Contests, there would be absaloutley no point in there being a game.

DarkraiLord said:
To me I believe that Reshiram and Zekrom reside in the same mountain precisely in the east mountain and that the legendary trio reside in the three mountains in the west, then the trio master could be in the tower beside the three mountains which could be why that second entrance in the west mountain is blocked off.
Yeah, I totally agree with you!!! There is no point that Zekrom is in east and Reshiram on west because how the game will go on without exploring a place.The legendaries reside on the east mountain and the trio in the three west mountains.I think that the trio will be ice ,flying and ground types.

The Spook said:
The legendaries reside on the east mountain and the trio in the three west mountains.I think that the trio will be ice ,flying and ground types.

Based on what?
I think you just like the thrill of typing words.

Back