BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

kangaskhan said:
i completely agree with this
but i do think having more than one available region is better
i think that if there is more than one region
you should only be able to catch pokemon that are native to that region there
then when you go to the other region
you have to leave your pokemon behind a basically start again in the new region
i think that would make the game a lot more exciting IMO

Hey, that's exactly what I thought would happen in HG/SS.
Too bad it doesn't... u_u

I beat HG/SS in about 2 days (Cuz I don't work at Wal-Mart anymore ^.^) There's really nothing to do except EV train my Competitive teams *-*

I like your thinking in the map, you could be right about how it is based of a major city. I noticed this and you proably haved to but all of the regoins so far a real plases of Japan (Sinnoh being at the top of Japan). So when you say that the isshu regoins is bassed of New York, you are right about the fact that it minght be based of a city, but in Japan. You have just came up with what might be the key to know the whol region front and back! YOu just opend a door of oppertunaties (sorry for the spelling). ALso the little place over the dessert in the isshu region might be a theme park- but in the pokemon world- of battling meaning that might be the new Pokemon Battle Frointer! So we can have a educated guess of having a Battle Frointer in this game, which is new because the Battle Frointer didn't come out till the third game (like Emerald and Platinum).

superfoof said:
I beat Johto in 3 days and Kanto in 1. :/

Exactly, more regions is no good. Would love to travel all over the pokemon universe in one game, but when your pokemon are already level 50's from one region itself, there just isn't any fun competition.

But if they did somehow make up a rule stating in order to compete in the region's e4 you had to start from the ground zero, then, maybe then the idea of multiple regions could be plausible. But even that would be a bit repetitive.

But I am all for Dive returning! I loved the idea of diving in an old boat in Hoenn, and finding hidden pokemon in the seaweed.
If they expanded on this idea I would be super happy. Maybe we could explore a sunken SS Anne? It did sink after all. We could find new water pokemon too. Maybe one based off of a hatchetfish or anglerfish?

hatchetfish-http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_oUZ-tOCChqs/SPjz-gUcQBI/AAAAAAAAAL8/AWNz07oS8sI/s400/hatchet1.jpg
anglerfish-http://warrensburg.k12.mo.us/ocean/anglerfish.jpeg

male anglerfish-http://people.whitman.edu/~yancey/anglerfish.jpg

Could def. see some good new pokemon based off these pokemon. The male and female variants of the Anglerfish would be interesting as well. Yes I know Lanturn is based off of a similar fish, but I was thinking more aloing the lines of dark/water or water/steel, heck maybe even our first water/ghost pokemon.

That would be awsome!!! If you can start over agian in a diffrent region from the start!!!
It would also proably be really good for them. The only Problem is if Nintedo were to do that they would combine it with Hoen and say it is like Kanto and Johto. I don't like how they would do that because then they would not make a remake of Ruby and Sapphire like they did with Firered and Leafgreen. But they could also do that and stop making remakes of games. Beacuse if they did a new generation with a new remake it would get crazy. Here is what it would look like

G5 with Remake G3
G6 with Remake G4
G7 with Remake G5

If they ever get to Generation 7 they would have to do another Red/Blue/Green games
SO it would look like this

G6 with Remakes G4 and G1
G7 with Remakes G5 and G2

It would be crazy, so the airport could be for going to another regoin so they don't get all jumbeld up with the game remakes

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
more regions is no good..

How? just because they did bad with Kanto doesn't mean they can't do better with Hoenn. give it a chance.

The only problem with this idea that you can fly to other regions is that no other regions have airports. I guess they could just add them In though.

Well, it could be in the future like Gold and SIlver was to Red, Blue, Gree, Yellow. So in the future they could add airports. So yeah.

rockinpikachu said:
How? just because they did bad with Kanto doesn't mean they can't do better with Hoenn. give it a chance.

Did you not read any of the reasons that I posted? :/

Top of page 11, the reasons I listed there are why more regions in one game are no good.

STOP ALL THE HOENN CRAP. They're not going to put Hoenn in B/W for 1 good reason. LESS MONEY. More games, more money if they put Hoenn in B/W they'd miss out on a chance to make 2 games, R/S remakes.

YAY CENSORSHIP!!! lol

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Did you not read any of the reasons that I posted? :/

Top of page 11, the reasons I listed there are why more regions in one game are no good.
all of those reasons are pointless. HGSS was great! what made it bad? why couldn't all five regions be in one game? I only want hoenn. and everyone doesn't get that the reception of the game is just as important as the making of it! So if they would put Hoenn and Isshu in 1 game it could save them a lot of money then making 5 games!
Also u say "everyone" when u mean just u. How do u know everyone hated HGSS etc. I know not everyone agrees with me but im sure majority does. Why would adding a region make the game worse? thats my question? and yes Kanto was horrible but that doesn't mean they still can't put more than 1 region in a game.

Listen im not trying too start a fight or spam i want to be friends, really! Just dont put reasons that aren't reasons.

Allow me to anwser 2 things.

1. There would be no way to fit 5 regions in one game unless they're cut down to the minimum.

2. The amount of money and time to make a remake is rather small compared to making a completly new game because, the same engine would be used and the main story would already exist, also the amount of money made would completly crush the amount spent on it's creation.

superfoof said:

1. There would be no way to fit 5 regions in one game unless they're cut down to the minimum.

2. The amount of money and time to make a remake is rather small compared to making a completly new game because, the same engine would be used and the main story would already exist, also the amount of money made would completly crush the amount spent on it's creation.

I would like 5 regions but i would only want Henn for now

superfoof said:

Children, Children, It might be a big budget to make a Pokemon game, but after that it's as easy as burning the game to a game card and putting a label on it, huge profit! The more games, the better for Game Freak.

I just think GameFreak (or whatever company makes the games) should stick to the tradition of 1 gen, and then one remake

runeon12 said:
I just think GameFreak (or whatever company makes the games) should stick to the tradition of 1 gen, and then one remake

THANK YOU

runeon12 said:

Facepalm

When does pokemon sunday come on?

TheDarkLucario said:
Facepalm

When does pokemon sunday come on?

Why is this a facepalm? I never said GameFreak made Pokemon, I just didn't know the company name.

runeon12 said:
Why is this a facepalm? I never said GameFreak made Pokemon, I just didn't know the company name.

OK Take your face, and put it in the palm of your hand, and you'll get it. All is forgiven.

Back