BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

rockinpikachu said:
superfoof is right. under the clouds u can see a city or an enterance

Or maybe a battle frontier. In johto's map (remakes) BF was also covered by clouds. And lets face it, that's a good place to add a battle frontier. I think the theme park is more like the pokethlon, where you can have fun and get prizes.

xdanx said:
1. A Blast Furnace? Something that looks like melted iron
A specially shaped building, like a bees nest. Here and there, you can see something that looks like lava, but.... If you look over there at the full map, there's a place with red lava-like building! It's man-made so we wonder if it isn't an institution like a Blast Furnace, where iron is melted down?

So, people thought this was a gym but if it isn't a gym, I guess there will really be NO gyms:( they just screwed up...

Metalizard said:
So, people thought this was a gym but if it isn't a gym, I guess there will really be NO gyms:( they just screwed up...
What do you mean there won't be any gyms? Of course there will be gyms in the game. Also there are many little items on the map that we haven't fully learned what their potential value in the game might be. It has more buildings then other previous regions so we know that some of these buildings might be gyms and other ones might be something else (which we don't know what it is).

Metalizard said:
Not really, besides Sunday's video did let us know the chacarter can touch that "yellow thing" and it's just like honey. I think that the texts in the magazine are just random ideas given by the staff of that magazine, instead of facts

xdanx said:
Not really, besides Sunday's video did let us know the chacarter can touch that "yellow thing" and it's just like honey. I think that the texts on the magazine are just random ideas given by the staff of that magazine, instead of facts
That was to be a bug type gym. It also seemed like the player would have to run to go through the honey and it also seemed like the gym is to be a maze of some sort. Though I can be completely wrong about the maze part. But it did seem like it was a sort of puzzle to pass to get to the gym leader.

Ice Arceus said:
That was to be a bug type gym. It also seemed like the player would have to run to go through the honey and it also seemed like the gym is to be a maze of some sort. Though I can be completely wrong about the maze part. But it did seem like it was a sort of puzzle to pass to get to the gym leader.

I agree, and if you look at the close up of the honey picture, you can see a half a trainer on the side! Maybe it's a gym..i hope so :D

xdanx said:
Or maybe a battle frontier. In johto's map (remakes) BF was also covered by clouds. And lets face it, that's a good place to add a battle frontier. I think the theme park is more like the pokethlon, where you can have fun and get prizes.

Where is this so called hidden town? I am looking near the clouds on the right of the map but I don't see anything.

SQUIRTLETamer08 said:
Where is this so called hidden town? I am looking near the clouds on the right of the map but I don't see anything.

I think he means this http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/june23rpgscans08.jpg then click the picture to zoom and look below the mountain.

Nope, I wasn't talking about that. I'm talking about this:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2s8pdo1.jpg

Go to number 6 in the upper-left, you can see 2 "windmills", now go a little left, and you will see a lake-like thing with a bridge and a building :)

what about that place? + since i saw the wrong place do you think that my thing could be right there could be a city underneath the right mountains clouds.

Can someone translate the japanese?

Playerking95 said:
what about that place? + since i saw the wrong place do you think that my thing could be right there could be a city underneath the right mountains clouds.

Yea I was thinking it was that one because superpoof said said the right mountain.

Metalizard said:
It could still be a gym (probably not anyway). But hey, who ever said there aren't going to be gyms? Gyms are not always shown on these region maps. Look at the Hoenn map for example. Can you clearly see the gyms in every town? No. Maps like this are always a bit unclear and mostly they don't show clearly how the game's map is going to be.
hoenn.PNG

They probably will show a close up of the towns once we get closer to the release date (in Japan). Hoenn and the other previous regions were in the olden days, but now we have clearer images and we can make out of what the things look like.

This airport could take us to hoenn... It is actually likely. What is the need for an airport if you can't go anywhere? Hoenn is really rumored to be a remake for gen 5, why not put it in Black and White? If they can put Johto with Kanto, they can put Isshu with Hoenn, or Isshu with Sinnoh, or even both or all the regions! Although its unlikely, They could do that in celebration of 5 generations. Having every region and pokemon in one game is a dream, That would be the greatest pokemon game of all time!
The ports could bring you to islands, maybe the Sevii or if we get lucky, the orange islands, with tropical pokemon like in the anime!

We should keep dreaming.

Jonah Man said:
This airport could take us to hoenn... It is actually likely. What is the need for an airport if you can't go anywhere? Hoenn is really rumored to be a remake for gen 5, why not put it in Black and White? If they can put Johto with Kanto, they can put Isshu with Hoenn, or Isshu with Sinnoh, or even both or all the regions! Although its unlikely, They could do that in celebration of 5 generations. Having every region and pokemon in one game is a dream, That would be the greatest pokemon game of all time!
The ports could bring you to islands, maybe the Sevii or if we get lucky, the orange islands, with tropical pokemon like in the anime!

We should keep dreaming.

it is more likelt the airport will probably take us to another part of the region
cause, another region would be too awesome

Dragonlord251 said:
it is more likelt the airport will probably take us to another part of the region
cause, another region would be too awesome
It would actually be cool if we could travel to the previous regions. Though what I'm curious about is if they will keep the regions the same as they are or they will change a few things. If they do change a few things in the previous regions then that would be really cool, and it will give us an opportunity to catch the previous legendaries.

If this turns out to be all false then it wouldn't really matter because the Isshu region is big as it is. Though I would be then curious of why the airport is there in the first place.

I doubt they will put hoenn in because that would waste a chance to make 2 other games (R/S/ remakes).

And to all the people who think there will be no gyms, YOUR WRONG. Why would they take out the main objective of the game since the start, and in the video of the honey themed GYM you can hear GYM MUSIC.

superfoof said:
I doubt they will put hoenn in because that would waste a chance to make 2 other games (R/S/ remakes).

And to all the people who think there will be no gyms, YOUR WRONG. Why would they take out the main objective of the game since the start, and in the video of the honey themed GYM you can hear GYM MUSIC.

They might make a remake for R/S. Its not official yet. How do you know for sure if the player can't travel to Hoenn. There hasn't been much information yet, but I just hope that the player will be able to travel to the other previous regions.

Back