BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

Dizzard said:
That would be really mean of game freak though, waving an airport in our faces and then revealing that it can't take you anywhere at all. :(

I hate it when they do that. I remember R/S when u couldn't go in a rocket ship and lots of other things throughout the games

Someone probably already said this, but, what if the airport thing took you to sinnoh and Johto to fight/trade with Hikari/Kouki or Kotone/Hibiki? And you have to leave all your gen v pokemon in Ishhu because of customs!
Maybe even Hoenn?

kangaskhan said:
maybe if its abandoned airport it could be part of a flying gym?
idk if this has been said
there's 18 pages of post and cba reading it all lol

It's been said. I think that that idea is the most reasonable.

EDIT: I forgot to add, "Besides the plane taking you to another part of Isshu."

I translated 13 on Google translate,Here's the translation: Hiun City skyscrapers. Among the entire map, its majestic handsomely. Just above the huge city like that but, I spread a vast difference between a ghost town. This is an interesting contrast. 〔Doesn't make much sense...)
Here's 12: Small town maps look at the bottom right. The blue roof and around the road, as seen elsewhere. . . . Yes, the screen of the landscape was unveiled! Starting point for this adventure, but to expect a hero's house and the blue roof house! ! 〔The house he's standing infront of is his?)
Here's 5:Like where the runway to the left of the map! ? What airport. Once in flight, where you can enjoy the adventure of the sky. Its just above the buildings look 塔Rashiki. Spiral runs the meeting, I feel old tower 〔I'm not sure why it didn't translate that properly...)
And 6: In the middle of the terrain that is stepped, there are two buildings with the same shape. All with wings like a closer look, it looks like a windmill. What's somewhat laid-back scene, how they take into account the lake demonstrated wind power?
Here's 7: Slightly above the center of the map where there is a little strange. Left side is brown, but the city was painted light blue two-tone right. The center, also looks great care devoted to non-anxious place ... that is downright grim.
And 8: Show details like where the center top of each map, building construction seems to be ruins. The staircase was rocky, the Kashitara seen many caves, such as chestnut holes, inside the labyrinth may be complicated Natsuno.

None of these make sense.... I bet someone already did this.. Sorry :p 

i noticed the airport too so i thought maybe that brought you to where you fight the legendaries becasue they are in the sky. but i looked at the pic with the battle against the legendaries there is dirt under there feet so i thought that they would be at opposite mountains and it would be like mt coronet. also there arnt very many towns on the map. probably because this isnt the whole map but there arnt enough to have all the gyms. there was the rumor that in this game there were no gyms or badges which with how little towns and places for gyms this could be true...and would suck. i also noticed the two islands on the bottom left. maybe that is where you catch the legendaries?

So i heard from serebii that the same person who gave us those images of the black and white demo hours ago has also said that their is a place on the map of isshu depending on the version the areas are Black city and white Fortress. Are those place the two different coloured city near the top of the map?

What i think is that every reigion has to be based on a real world place and i think that the red brige is based on the golden gate bridge and the Huin City and the bridge to it are the parts of Manhatten. Also the mountains remind me of the Caskil, Rocky, and Appilation mountains all near New York. Also the starting town is probably staten island. That is my therie

Alpha Ononokusu Boy said:
What i think is that every reigion has to be based on a real world place and i think that the red brige is based on the golden gate bridge and the Huin City and the bridge to it are the parts of Manhatten. Also the mountains remind me of the Caskil, Rocky, and Appilation mountains all near New York. Also the starting town is probably staten island. That is my therie

Dude... The rocky mountains are on the western side of the USA... Fail?
See:
275px-RockyMountainsLocatorMap.png

I think the Airport is a city for the homeless :p

Alpha Ononokusu Boy said:
the golden gate bridge is in california so yeah.
i personally think that isshu is not based on New York or any american city. im american but i seriously hope isshu isn't based on anywhere from america

flyingmunky said:
the golden gate bridge is in california so yeah.
i personally think that isshu is not based on New York or any american city. im american but i seriously hope isshu isn't based on anywhere from america

Golden gate Bridge is in San Francisco?

This region is NOOOOOT based on New York City!! Why not you may wonder?? Then tell me this: Where is the Statue Of Liberty?? It isn´t on the map?? Exactly!! (OWNED!!)

Slowpoke Breeder said:
This region is NOOOOOT based on New York City!! Why not you may wonder?? Then tell me this: Where is the Statue Of Liberty?? It isn´t on the map?? Exactly!! (OWNED!!)

It doesn't have to be there. And there are islands in the exact place Lady liberty stands.

Oh and if it's shanghai then where's Your Atom bomb crushing?

(OWNED!!)

why would they put the statue of liberty in a pokemon game?
thats just stupid.
it may be based on different parts of america and not just one place
you people are so narrow minded.

there are deserts in america
there are huge cities in america
there are forests in america
there are mountains in america

hm. sounds quite possible to me

any other regions aren't just based of one city in japan
they're based of a whole region
so why would they suddenly base it on just new york?

i think they've taken things from all over america and incorporated them into isshu map IMO

rockinpikachu said:
It doesn't have to be there. And there are islands in the exact place Lady liberty stands.

Oh and if it's shanghai then where's Your Atom bomb crushing?

(OWNED!!)

Did I even mention Shanghai?? (OWNED!!)

Slowpoke Breeder said:
Did I even mention Shanghai?? (OWNED!!)

No but that was used as an example and I apologize for that bu then what is the region based on? (dang it I didn't own u hat time)

Oh my gosh I am the first to notice this but look!
reshiram-zekrom-anime.gif

Each are on a ice Mountain! So I was right they are both on a different mountain!

Those are tiny mountains...or those are big Pokemon :O

Back