Do find this game a good game to play?

• Yes

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Yeah you need Gold Rank in Beedle's shop and 60+ hits in sword training. Are you sure you have all the others?

I just need to reel in some treasures. I have the big ones, as in 2 Alchemy Stones and 2 Regal Rings for the Golden Train part but I need quite a few if all the more minor treasures for everything. I have completed the Spirit Train(duh), the Wooden Train and the Skull Train. I have the Freight Car of the Steel Train, the Cannon of the StageCoach Train, the Cannon of the Dragon Train, the Engine and Freight Car of the Sweets Train and no part of the Golden Train. I have work to do. I currently use the full Skull Train.

Meaty said:
I still think this game is very fun, better than Phantom Hourglass. You can make train travel enjoyable if you try. It's really not that slow.

Please explain this. Is there something I'm missing? The game is THE EASIEST zelda game thus far. The train does not have a very direct route. The boat, at least, could make a complete bee-line to the newest island.

Isn't PH the easiest? I think it is, but ST is not for sure. I bought this game and I think it is really good.

Well, my heart bar is two rows with two hearts off from the second one, so I would assunme so.

It's not Gold Rank. I've gotten Gold Rank and the one before it; I need to go get Platinum. Which... will take a while.

I've really just ignored most train parts except the Dragon and Golden.

^^Dude, I easily beat ST with 3 hearts max. Really easy. I couldn't have done that in PH. Define "good". Zelda games are not automatically "good". PH had semi-clever puzzles. It actually made me think a little. The combat was worthwhile and it had some unique enemies. ST... had none of those.

I still liked Spirit Tracks more... More fun to me. Heck to me gameplay's only half of it. I like a good storyline. Playing a game can be like reading a book!

Also, even if it is the easiest zelda, doesn't mean it's an easy game overall. I mean the Zelda games considered hard even for a Zelda game can be irritating. I know I'm not an expert pro L337 gamer, but Majora's Mask for example is a bit too difficult for my liking. People who are all dissapointed by a game just need to learn to actually try to enjoy the games and not seek out flaws.

I repeat; this is my first Zelda game. And while they are pretty boring in terms of storyline explanation, the Stations are fairly complex...maybe.

Yet again am wrong I already have the Heart fropm Beelde. I think it's one of the minigames I'm missing.

Pirate Hideout? Whip Race? Ends of he Earth Station? Those seem likely for you to miss.

Meaty said:
I still liked Spirit Tracks more... More fun to me. Heck to me gameplay's only half of it. I like a good storyline. Playing a game can be like reading a book!

Also, even if it is the easiest zelda, doesn't mean it's an easy game overall. I mean the Zelda games considered hard even for a Zelda game can be irritating. I know I'm not an expert pro L337 gamer, but Majora's Mask for example is a bit too difficult for my liking. People who are all dissapointed by a game just need to learn to actually try to enjoy the games and not seek out flaws.

Playing a nintendo game for story? Poor poor soul. The story is compairable to that of Erik Carl books or Dr. Seuss books. The ones that try to go the extra step all have a predictable plot twist. I mean... everything imaginable happens in these games. Watch this: SNAPE KILLS DU—[many spoilers later]...Nicole Kidman is a ghost, and Rosebud is the sled. NOW NO NINTENDO GAMES WILL HAVE A WORTHWHILE PLOT BECAUSE YOU KNOW ALL THE PLOT TWISTS!

Dude, "new age" zelda games are very easy. MM was the latest one that can be considered "difficult". And again, difficulty != fun. That's why TP was good. It was insanely easy, but fun all the while. I'm just saying. It was, by no means, up to standards.

I mean... when the flaws are all right there... you can't ignore them. Look at the graphics on the background on the train. I DARE YOU TO TELL ME THOSE LOOK GOOD!!! The dungeons are all really lame. Why did Nintendo take away all the exploration out of the game for us with the train? I thought that was the point of sandbox games like zelda... exploration. D:

Well at least we can agree on one thing... Twilight Princess is the best! It was my first Zelda game, got me into the series, and it will probably remain my favorite. It wasn't easy easy, I mean how was OoT any harder? Also, I've read the whole HP series. ;)

Twilight Princess got me into it too. I bought all the Zelda games after that. It took me awhile.

Meaty said:
Well at least we can agree on one thing... Twilight Princess is the best! It was my first Zelda game, got me into the series, and it will probably remain my favorite. It wasn't easy easy, I mean how was OoT any harder?
nonono, we can't all agree on that because I didn't like TP.

And OoT had the Water Temple. /topic

What about Cty in the Sky in TP? Don't tell me that was easy.

TP in general was pretty easy. And this is coming from someone who dies a lot and sucks at games in general and gets stuck even more than he dies.

dmaster out.

Back