Next Dest: Bronzong
LT: Zapdos holo
LT: Tangrowth

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Sylveon Box

got a Kyurem EX and sigilyph holo from LT
nothing notable from the ND or DX

I've been pretty unlucky lately. Meh. I got a Mewtwo holo from Legendary Treasures while the other packs were useless non holo rares. Nothing special from Radiant Collection either. Well I bought it mostly for the Eevee cards anyway.

just got a tHundurus tin today and pulled first an exploud non holo -.-
then a cofagrigus holo :) then a PALKIA EX! :)) AND THEN LASTLY A DIALGA EX FULL ART WTFF. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIN I EVER OPENED IN MY LIFE XD

SO 3 EX'S INCLUDING THE PROMO THUDURUS EX

Got a Fennekin promo box!

Boundaries Crossed: Cool-looking holo Ditto with no attack. <.>
Dragons Exalted: Magmortar
Plasma Blast: Holo Salamence

Not terrible pulls, could be worse.

Edit: Bought a Rayquaza tin that I found at Target, so lucky, except for the fact that there was 1 PLB, 1 PLF, and 2 PLS in the tin like the new ones, and not the Dark Explorers/Dragons Exalted that were in them when they were released. (I think) Either way, I pulled some pretty good stuff. Also, two reverse holos in one pack...?

-Life Dew
-Umbreon holo

Wow, another tin and another edit. I got:
-holo Eelektross
-holo Garbodor

I got something like 5 rares or something crazy, so as much as I'd like to be upset that I didn't get any Ultra Rares, that wasn't a bad tin at all!

Deoxys EX tin pulls

Today I went out and bought a Deoxys EX tin. I got really lucky because it was the last one at wal-mart. Anyway, in the 2 plasma blast packs I pulled a Palkia EX in one and a shiny virizion in another. The plasma storm had nothing, neither did the plasma freeze. What have your pulls from the Deoxys ex tin been like?

Sylveon Collection Box I got for Christmas:
Mew EX in one of my Legendary Treasures Packs

Thundurus EX tin:
Cobalion EX

Sylveon Collection:
Emolga FA

Plasma Blast Elite Trainer Box:
Assorted holos but no Ultra Rares. v_v It's hilarious because between us, my brother and I had 20 packs, and neither of us got any Ultra Rares... Kinda sad. :c

Bought two Kalos Starter Boxes.

Chespin Box:
Palkia EX FA

Fennekin Box:
Terrakion EX FA

Unbelievable. Oh and my brother got all three of the starter boxes and got a Mew EX and A FREAKING SHINY DUSKNOIR. ;_; Absolute insanity.

My little cousin and I bought 6 tins to open, we got 2 FA, 3 EX, and a shiny Dusknoir.

TrainerJack said:
My little cousin and I bought 6 tins to open, we got 2 FA, 3 EX, and a shiny Dusknoir.

You need to post which tins you bought and what cards they had, otherwise it is spam.

Weird Sylveon box I got yesterday. A Shaymin EX full art from Next Destinies and the FA from Legendary Treasures. I'm not crazy about the pulls but it has been a very long time since I got an FA non LT from a promo box. The other packs had a Wailord holo and a Thundurus holo and a Gyarados rare.

Bought a Thundurus tin and a Deoxys tin... Nothing besides an RH Giratina from Plasma Storm, and a Super Rod from a Supreme Victories pack from my Deoxys tin, which is so weird because they must have been repackaged once again...

finally opens my haul of stuff:

items:

Gen 5 starter figure boxs, Kalos Decks, those 2 pack, 3 card blisters, Deoxys box, Sylveon box

I got the 3 musketeers blister pack and pulled an FA deoxys EX.

The-kaiser - legendary collection packs usually have 4 rare or better cards but that means often no reverse holos. Just how the set is. Makes the reverse holos harder to get the radiant collection or nonholo rares.

oh didnt realize that good thing i had so many ^_^ still no gold foil =/ *fail horn*

Thought I should post about my sylveon collection I bought at the start of January intended as a birthday gift for my brother. I used to collect pokemon cards back in the day base set jungle fossil etc but stopped however having that box looking at me I had that urge to rip open some packs. So glad I did as in the 1st booster pack was a gold Reshiram! Now at that point understand I hadn't seen any full arts or EX'S all I remember seeing of the trading cards was the special 2 cards making up say a suicune on serebii a few years back. That gold card amazed me and I have gone mad collecting ever since!

I also got my 1st tin this weekend and was so disappointed not 1 holo or ex in the 4 boosters included. Guess that sums up how your luck can go amazing pull to nothing the next time! It's fun though isn't it =]

Back