Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Purchased an XY Blister Pack with Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise:

- Magcargo and Bunnelby RH
- Xerneas EX FA and Zoroark RH

Not too shabby since I don't often buy English packs.

Got my Yveltal and Xerneas figure boxes today, kind of trollish pulls. Both Legendary Treasure packs I got an RC full art (Shaymin and Meloetta), as well as a holo and reverse rare (Landorus and Thundurus respectively). Then from the Xerneas box XY packs all three had a holo (Greninja, Slurpuff who I am starting to hate as I already pulled an extra one in my booster box, Furfrou), I've never pulled three in a row like that before! ...Except, I already have all three of them. No XY holos that I needed and no XY ultra rares of course, just some C/U reverses to add to my collection. It's pulls like these that discourage me from continuing to collect, at least through packs... Off to eBay they go.

I bought an XY Blister 2 days ago.

I didn't get something.

Hmmm

I bougth a Lugia Plasma tin a motnh ago and pulled out a SR Gardevoir in the Dark Explorers pack, plus a regular Dialga EX in a PB one.

Also purchased a Yveltal box last week and got a FA Venusaur EX.

I bought the Plasma Blast Elite Trainer Box and the Red Genesect Collection today at ToysRUs and I got:

2 Breakwind Salamence
Dialga EX
2 More Ultra Balls
1 More Catcher
1 More Bangle
1 More Mirror

I bought the Legendary Boxes of Xerneas & Yveltal [the ones with the Jumbo cards]
And I got an Blastoise EX 142/146

I have been having some really bad luck with these lately.

Xerneas Box 3 Rares, holo Aromatisse
Yvetal Box 2 Rares, holo Cinccino, Blastoise EX (not bad I guess)

BUT.

Bought those 3 pack blisters that include a special Xerneas/Yvetal pin.

All 6 packs had just rares. And dupes too. Paid 12.99 each. Was really agitated.

^Ahh, that's really too bad. :(

I opened my first pack of Legendary Treasures BoosterBlister today and got myself this beauty;
1897866_10202875495115860_506505923_n.jpg

DAMN! HOW CAN I MAKE THE IMAGES SMALLER?

We do not need images. We just need to know the pull rates good and bad of promo packages to see the resulting odds on them.

Example: TPCi releases 3 tins (Froakie, Chespin, and Fennekin)
If members buy 10 of each and get the resulting pulls.

Froakie had 2 holos for 10 tins.
Chespin had 4 holos for 10 tins.
Fennekin had 7 holos for 10 tins.

With that in mind, if a member could only afford to buy 1 tin. They could hope for better odds on the Fennekin tin. With tins costing about $15-$19 USD any statistical help should be welcome.
Single booster promo blisters costing slightly more than the price of booster do not matter and should not be reported.

Some members have tried to turn this into a bragging thread. Do you want to read a bragging thread? Can you get any helpful information from a bragging thread? I do not think so. If you want boast about a great pull, put it in your signature. I am trying to help everyone.

As Promised my Pulls from the Merch i mentioned earlier in a different thread

omahanime said:
We do not need images. We just need to know the pull rates good and bad of promo packages to see the resulting odds on them.

Example: TPCi releases 3 tins (Froakie, Chespin, and Fennekin)
If members buy 10 of each and get the resulting pulls.

Froakie had 2 holos for 10 tins.
Chespin had 4 holos for 10 tins.
Fennekin had 7 holos for 10 tins.

With that in mind, if a member could only afford to buy 1 tin. They could hope for better odds on the Fennekin tin. With tins costing about $15-$19 USD any statistical help should be welcome.
Single booster promo blisters costing slightly more than the price of booster do not matter and should not be reported.

Some members have tried to turn this into a bragging thread. Do you want to read a bragging thread? Can you get any helpful information from a bragging thread? I do not think so. If you want boast about a great pull, put it in your signature. I am trying to help everyone.

Thanks a lot for the info.. and I did not mean to brag at all, if that was even ment for me idk, I was just really excited. Tomorrow I'll open my last boosterpack from the Legendary Treasures bloosterblister so then I'll post what I got, without the images of course. ;)

XY Elite Trainer Box Xerneas

2/146 Mega Venusaur EX
141/146 FA Venusaur EX

1 xRare Holo Reverse

No regular holos, but I'm happy with these 2 EX cards!

XY Elite Trainer Box Yveltal

No EX :( but:
3x Rare Holo
4x Rare Reverse

*ahem* I would to take this time to mention that my 2nd Yveltal box did not come with the stick that holds him up. I have the base but what good is that when I can't let him stand up?

The packs did have an Emolga EX (whoooooo...) and 2 holos, which is kinda similar to the last box I opened but hey just a shout out to TCPi for making sure all their stuff is top quality. OH and a Pansage reverse holo was UPSIDE DOWN. Whooo setting the bar, Pokemon Company!!!

The heck am I supposed to do with an Yveltal figure that can't stand up? >_>

Put him in a mini frying pan and pretend to cook him up like bacon? :D

I've actually used cut-down toothpicks for some of my Pokémon and other gashapon figures that have had supports broken or missing; it doesn't look as good as the typical transparent, but it's better than nothing. If you're willing to spend a bit of money, you could probably buy a replacement support stick that's actually transparent at a hobby or modeling store.

MrSquarepants said:
*ahem* I would to take this time to mention that my 2nd Yveltal box did not come with the stick that holds him up. I have the base but what good is that when I can't let him stand up?

The packs did have an Emolga EX (whoooooo...) and 2 holos, which is kinda similar to the last box I opened but hey just a shout out to TCPi for making sure all their stuff is top quality. OH and a Pansage reverse holo was UPSIDE DOWN. Whooo setting the bar, Pokemon Company!!!

The heck am I supposed to do with an Yveltal figure that can't stand up? >_>

You could find thick wire and suspend him from the ceiling.

Spider Yveltal? Hahahah. Epic idea though.

Just bought the Xerneas and Yveltal EX tins from Wal-mart. I thought they weren't coming until the 12th. :S

I picked the very first tin on the left and the Yveltal was all the way in the back. I don't know if that will make a difference.

Xerneas Tin
Plasma Blast - Porygon Z holo
Legendary Treasures - Mismagius
XY - Full Art Venusaur EX
XY - Scolipede

Yveltal Tin
Plasma Blast - I don't remember. Something lame. I threw it out.
Legendary Treasures - Empoleon, Serperior holo
XY - Blastoise EX
XY - Conkeldurr *rip*

That's the 3rd time an Yveltal product has given me an EX. Wow. And I was shocked with the Venusaur Full Art, was hoping it was Yveltal though. :D

^Thanks for the Pull rates, because I was thinking about maybe getting a Tin myself.. for the very first time may I add.
And overall, I keep thinking, Xerneas gives the best pulls. Even in the booster packs, when I got a Xerneas-pack it almost always gave me something good..

Sadly, I can't give any pull rates from my Elite Trainer Boxes, because I hussled all the booster packs together and of course now I don't know which ones belong to which Box. -__-

Unless people are still interested?

If you pull something good, I guess it helps folks who plan on buying both of them or 2 Xerneas boxes.

My friend today bought one of those 3pack blisters with a Xerneas/Yveltal pin. Got garbage. I got two and had nothing good either, not even a holo. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

Back