Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: Do you get better pull rates from certain products?

Hahaha, I bought two Elite trainer boxes and I didn't anything good. Well except a HTL and some generic holos...

My friend bought one and he got two Lugias and refused to sell them to me thinking I was getting too carried away. =_=;

Eh. He's got kind of a point...

I got one. I got EIgHT PACKS!!!!!!!! That was a auto-win. I pulled 2 HTL and 3 bad holos. The Crobat was decent. I pulled a virbank too.

And, I got a deal involving the dice!

I got a Flareon* from an Entei tin once, but that's about it. I tend to have terrible luck with English tins, gift sets, etc, which is why I tend to stick to boxes, unless there's a promo I really want.

Re: Do you get better pull rates from certain products?

I just got a Lugia EX FA from the ETB.

So has like EVERYONE I know.

You could be very lucky or you might be weighing the packs/tins. Weighing can pinpoint the EX's/FA's/Holo's, you just have to have the correct scale.

Re: RE: Do you get better pull rates from certain products?

Lil Wayne said:
You could be very lucky or you might be weighing the packs/tins. Weighing can pinpoint the EX's/FA's/Holo's, you just have to have the correct scale.

But you can't weigh tins. That is impossible.

I know, I weigh packs for things I need (DEX mostly).

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

From the Keldeo EX tin I got 122/124 Registeel-EX
Quite a few holos.

But those tins have Emerging Powers in them... >_< Knowing my luck I'll probably pull ANOTHER Thundurus/Tornadus.

I am planning to get one of each of those tins and a second Keldeo tin though, just cause I needs them.

2 tins had PS, BC, 2x Dragons Exalted the other had PS, BC, ND, EP

omahanime said:
2 tins had PS, BC, 2x Dragons Exalted the other had PS, BC, ND, EP

Were they from the same case?

Got two DRX holos and then a White Kyurem EX (PS) in the tin I bought this week.

That's defiantly due to random chance and not some higher ratio for the tins though. I've bought every HGSS-on tin and the only other FA or EX (and I believe never before had I gotten more than one holo at once) I had gotten before was Zekrom EX FA.

I bought 4 tins... 2 Keldeo, 1 of each for the Kyurems. I got absolutely nothing from the first 3 set, but the second Keldeo tin had a Lugia EX full art!!! For holos it was just Zebstrika and Garchomp from the Black Kyurem tin. The White Kyurem EX and 1st Keldeo tin had 0 holos. Probably one holo in the EP pack but I didn't open them.

But I spent 80$ on those tins. :S Would have been better to just buy the single and not have to deal with all this bulk now. I have some sellable stuff like a reverse HTL but that's it. Eh, I mostly bought it for the tins anyway. I didn't open any of the EP packs cause I hate that set and I'd rather risk selling it than open it and not find any Catchers.

In a Keldeo tin I pulled a Blend GRPD, FA Giratina EX, Landorus EX, and a Munna BCR. so happy. I gained about $25-30 worth in that :D:D:D

Last tin I got opened some cool foil uncommons, BCR Munna, but not much else. Yesterday I won a local tournamente and i opened Shiny Charizard, 2 lasers and a virbank, I don't think that the product you buy has something to do with the pulls

[split] The "Pull Rates" Thread

I bought a Rayquaza tin and my friend bought a Mewtwo tin

We pulled No Holos, No Ultra rares not even a rare reverse out of 8 packs. I am loosing faith in things like promotional boxes and tins. I'd rather just buy single packs, I seem to get better pulls.

RE: The Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

ThatPokemonCollector said:
I bought a Rayquaza tin and my friend bought a Mewtwo tin

We pulled No Holos, No Ultra rares not even a rare reverse out of 8 packs. I am loosing faith in things like promotional boxes and tins. I'd rather just buy single packs, I seem to get better pulls.

I've never pulled anything from tins or promo 3 pack sets. Barely any holos even. I now avoid them like the plague unless I want a promo for actually playing TCG.

The funny thing is, from both my and my friend's DP/Platinum 3-pack promos, we got an ultra rare from at least one pack from all of them. 4 sets: Gengar X, Absol G X, Uxie X and a Rotom.
New EX tins: from my friends' Mewtwo and 2 Rayquaza tins: FA Giratina, FA Registeel. Makes me want to go buy a Keldeo tin but none of the stores near me have them and they're probably going to be ridiculously overpriced seeing as how I'm in Australia (everything costs approx. 2x the price in the USA: Elite Trainer Box for $60? No thanks.)

Are Japanese EX's (NFA) actually the same rarity as holos? If they are then that's awesome :D

Yeah, I've never really understood why store sold items have prices so that vary so greatly just because they are in different countries. It's not even as if it's printed in a different language...you'd think pricing would be regulated...:(

I guess that's why they invented the internet haha

Back