Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I opened a Charizard EX box and got pretty amazing pulls:

Venusaur EX
Charizard EX
Slurpuff holo
Raichu holo reverse

So looking back I looked to see my ultra rare pull rates from tins and what other cards came with them.

From Deoxys Tins I pulled

Tin 1: Jirachi Ex, Salamence Holo
Tin 2: Lugia Ex, Kingdra Holo, Haxorus Holo, Porygon Z Rev and Suicune

From Rayquaza Tins:

Tin 1: Tornadus Full, Zapdos Ex
Tin 2: Zapdos Ex, Garbodor Rev, Ludicolo Rev, Dragonite Rev and Aggron Rev (Only time I pulled 4 rare revs in one tin)

From White Kyurem Tins

Tin 1: Deoxys Ex
Most recent Tin 2: Hydreigon Holo, Darkrai Ex from LT

Xerneas Tin
Yveltal Ex

Yveltal Tin
Master Ball (This is the tin that contained the XY packs with no commons)

Darkrai Tin
Scoop Up Cyclone

So far I've bought 3 Darkrai Tins, 4 Rayquaza, 3 Mewtwo, 1 Xerneas, 4 Yveltal, 1 Lugia, 1 Tornadus, 6 Deoxys, 2 Black Kyurem, 1 Victini and 2 White Kyurem.

Just bought a Charizard EX Box. Pretty pumped I pulled a Khan EX FA. No other holo's or anything but it was cool that every pack's rev holo was a rare.

Bought two tins today from Walmart, a Rayquaza tin which had an alternate holo Teddiursa from RC, I like this design better. Also a Kyurem Holo and 2 non holo rares.

The second one was a Mewtwo Tin and it came with 1 Blast, 2 Freeze and 1 LT. Which hasn't happened to me(Usually I get four different packs in the repackaged tins) before.

The LT had a Darkrai Ex and a Rev Mewtwo
The first Freeze had a non holo rare and a rare rev Quagsire
The second Freeze had a Heatran Ex
And the Blast had a Virizion Ex and a rare rev.
So although I don't count LT or promos as ex's, it's still kind of like getting 4 ex's in one tin. But really 2 ex's in one tin, back to back.This has only happened to me once before, in a Rayquaza tin I pulled a Full Art Tornadus and a Zapdos Ex. The Virizion was miscut too, on the side.

So. Did anyone buy those new Chesnaught, Greninja and Delphox tins? So far the pull rates look pretty weak. Could be bad luck but watching 2 people open all 3 makes me think otherwise.

I'll warn everyone that unless you want the actual tins(like i did :p) you may want to avoid the Kalos starter tins.

Chesnaught tin- no holos rares
Greninja tin - no holos
Delphox - M Charizard X, FA Deoxys
did kind of get redeemed with delphox but the other two were just junk, seems extremely hit or miss

Got the Kalos tins:

Chesnaught Tin:
-Greninja Holo

Greninja Tin:
-Heatran ex FA

Delphox Tin:
-Kingdra Holo
-Life Dew Ace Spec
-Jirachi ex

Reggie McGigas said:
Wait, what packs do the new tins come with?

From what I've seen on youtube they come with 1 Flashfire, 1 X+Y, 1 Plasma Blast and 1 Plasma Freeze. c:

NeruCake said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Wait, what packs do the new tins come with?

From what I've seen on youtube they come with 1 Flashfire, 1 X+Y, 1 Plasma Blast and 1 Plasma Freeze. c:

This is what all 3 of my tins had yes

My Kalos tin had nothing good what so ever. I pulled no holos, no ultra rates, not even any useful item cards. Needless to say, I was disappointed :/ I think I'll try buying one more to see if it was just pure bad luck.

I bought 2 Delphox tins, in all I got 1 holo my 8th Houndoom and 2 reverse holo rares. The rest were non holo rares. I think I'll buy some more of these tins to get the other promos and since they should have the same pull rates as other tins. I'm really glad they don't contain LT.

But I still like single boosters, on Saturday I pulled a Genesect Ex, an Exeggcute Secret Rare, a Haxorous Holo and a non holo Machamp from 4 Plasma Blast boosters I pulled directly off the peg at Target.

Chesnaught tin: Deoxys FA

Greninja tin: Ghetsis FA trainer

Pretty satisfied!

Delphox tin: Durant, Malamar, Scolipede (RH), Azelf, Volcarona (RH), and Hariyama... I have the absolute worst luck with tins and trainer boxes. My buddy got a Jirachi EX in his Greninja tin.

Has anyone here opened any charizard EX boxes? From videos I've seen, the rates are pretty solid. I got a mega khan and a venusaur ex in mine. Also an aegislash holo.

Gndillustrations said:
Has anyone here opened any charizard EX boxes? From videos I've seen, the rates are pretty solid. I got a mega khan and a venusaur ex in mine. Also an aegislash holo.

I did. I didn't get any ultra rares. It's just going to be hit or miss anyway.

Gndillustrations said:

Got a Kanga Ex in mine.

Gndillustrations said:

I opened one and got a FA Kangaskhan. I've had really great luck with flashfire in general.

Back