Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I got the greninja tin today.
Absolute crap all I got was holo gourgeist
One rare I got was team plasma sableye now I have never seen a worse rare in my life.

My flashfire pack gave me butterfree now I swear I'm not joking my last 3 packs from flashfire have been the butterfree I now have a 3-3-4 line of them thing is it's a rubbish line :(. Only good card I have from entire set is Mega kangaskhan. But don't have the ex so can't use it :(

I've only ever gotten one Tin, and from it I got a Heatran EX, which is pretty cool.

I bought a Chesnaught tin today, it came with 4 non-holo rares. Big surprise there.

I think they should retitle the Kalos tins "Pay 17 dollars for a promo[23 dollars at TRU]"

It's weird because I've bought at least 2 tins that contained two ex's, and in 5 Kalos tins I've pulled 2 holos and 18 non holo rares. Is the pull ratios for these tins 1 ex per 10 tins? It seems to be the case.

Maserati777 said:
I bought a Chesnaught tin today, it came with 4 non-holo rares. Big surprise there.

I think they should retitle the Kalos tins "Pay 17 dollars for a promo[23 dollars at TRU]"

It's weird because I've bought at least 2 tins that contained two ex's, and in 5 Kalos tins I've pulled 2 holos and 18 non holo rares. Is the pull ratios for these tins 1 ex per 10 tins? It seems to be the case.

It's really all hit and miss it seems, I bought one of each and 2/3 had an EX

Chestnaught tin: M Charizard EX (Y), Delphox: FA Heatran EX, Greninja: no EX but got 2 Holo rares and 2 Rev. Holo rares

Bought a Krookodile Box today.

XY Packs: 2 rares, one was a Krookodile. How ironic.
Flashfire: 1 rare, and Pokemon Fan Club. I was excited until I realized it's pretty worthless to sell. -_- Well at least I got an ultra rare!

Charizard EX Box

2 Holos, one of them had factory damage. -_-

Hi guys :)
Been reading this thread for a while, thought I'd share what I got

Bought a Charizard EX box from America (I live in Australia) and it arrived today

Out of the first 3 packs (2 XY and 1 Flashfire) got nothing - no good rares, holos or URs.

And then I pulled a Charizard EX FA - couldn't believe my luck, that was the card I most wanted :D :D

Just got a Mewtwo tin. Figured it's a pretty tradable promo and I thought it would have some older packs in it.
Turns out it had all plasma packs, but there's actually a lot of cards I needed from those so that was definitely ok too.

PlF: Muk Rare
PlB: Mesprit Holo
2PlS: Klingklang Holo, and Lugia EX FA!

Super psyched I got that Lugia since it's definitely a FA I've been wanting, I just feel really lucky to have pulled it! :D Definitely the best tin I've gotten yet.

Bought a Deoxys tin today. Got an Archeops PLB (got this card is awful, especially for a fossil) and an RH Eelektross, nothing to send home about, but Deoxys EXs are always great trade fodder. :)

Got a Charizard EX box and pulled a M Venusaur

Got a second Charizard EX box and pulled a M Charizard X

:)

Got another Charizard EX box, got 2 holos - Vivillion and Carbink. Nothing to write home about. Oh well, at least I got another of the promo cards...

Those boxes are so expensive in Australia though - the Charizard EX one is $35AU

Probably just stick to booster boxes from now on (when I can afford them :p)

Got a Charizard EX & Krookadile EX box.
Nothing worth mentioning in any of the packs.

Still kinda hoping they eventually make a whole deck of those huge cards they give out in these sorts of boxes.
Would be pretty fun to sit down & see the look on peoples faces when I start shuffling this huge deck...

BTW looking at Furious Fists, it feels like maybe they might start going away from the EX cards?
Since most of the new ones aren't as good as some of the older ones, and they keep making cards to tone down the others.

MegaCharizard said:
Those boxes are so expensive in Australia though - the Charizard EX one is $35AU

Probably just stick to booster boxes from now on (when I can afford them :p)

Same here if I buy a booster box it equates to about £2 a pack
If I buy a tin it is about £2.50-£3.00 a pack
A single pack is £3.49
Then the charizard packs = £5.00 a pack.
It's ridiculously expensive here.

Looking online thought I occasionally find cheaper deals.

Going to buy an xy elite trainer box tomorrow will post back here with results :)

Bought another 3 pack with a Noble Victories, an Emerging Powers and a Next Destinies. It contained a Zekrom EX Full Art from ND and a Thundurus Full Art from Emerging Powers.

3 Pack with Mega Charizard X Pin. 1 Holo. Well it's better than my last 2 when I got all rares...

I got elite trainer box xy. (Yvetal)
From the 8 packs I got
1 FA
3 holos

My friend got the same rate from the xerneas one

Pyroar Box

1 Magnezone EX ( >_> i hate to get this ex, useless as....)
1 Holo Rare

I got a Mega Charizard Y pin blister pack and pulled a M Venusaur EX from Flashfire. :) I've been getting lousy pulls so this made me pretty happy.

My cousin decided to buy a Greninja tin today while we were at the mall.

-Florges Holo
-Delphox Holo
-RC Mew ex FA

Back