Maserati777 said:
So since Dec I've gotten the following Ex's from tins and promo boxes

Deoxys Tin: Jirachi Ex
Xerneas Collection: M Blastoise Ex
Yveltal Collection: Xerneas Full Art
Rayquaza Tin: Tornadus Full Art and Zapdos Ex
Garchomp Box: Venusaur Ex
Garchomp Box: Emolga Ex

Dude you've got some incredible luck. The last three tins I've gotten have been total garbage. Nothing good cept the promo.

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Over the past two weeks, I've bought 5 tins(mainly for the tin promos). I bought two Yveltal EX, two Xerneas EX, and one Deoxys EX.

Yveltal Tin 1:
PLB: Nothing
LT: Garbodor holo
XY1: Nothing
XY2: Blastoise EX FA

Yveltal Tin 2:
LT: Mewtwo EX, Meloetta EX FA
XY1: Nothing
XY2: Nothing

Xerneas Tin 1:
LT: Lucario holo
XY1: Yveltal rare
XY2: Yveltal rare

Xerneas Tin 2:
LT: Nothing
XY1: Yveltal EX FA
XY2: Nothing

Deoxys Tin:
NV: Victini holo
PLF: Nothing

Overall, I got some pretty good cards, the Yveltal FA in particular. So 3 URs out of 5 tins. 4 if you count the Meloetta.

tigre said:
Maserati777 said:
So since Dec I've gotten the following Ex's from tins and promo boxes

Deoxys Tin: Jirachi Ex
Xerneas Collection: M Blastoise Ex
Yveltal Collection: Xerneas Full Art
Rayquaza Tin: Tornadus Full Art and Zapdos Ex
Garchomp Box: Venusaur Ex
Garchomp Box: Emolga Ex

Dude you've got some incredible luck. The last three tins I've gotten have been total garbage. Nothing good cept the promo.

I haven't had any luck in tins ever.

I bought every single tin that has been released during Black & White and never pulled any URs, however when it comes to buying loose packs I tend to have some amazing luck.

I was buying the old Rayquaza/Mewtwo tins but I see they have repackaged them with 1 Legendary Treasures pack so I don't think I'll be getting anymore tins. I've already gotten all the ex's for XY so I'm not buying anymore XY packs.

I'm not sure if this counts as a promo box but I got one of those 3 packs for 9.99 from Target, it came with a Pikachu promo HGSS03 and 3 Diamond and Pearl Great Encounters. I collect at least 1 pack from the older sets even though I don't collect the cards, and I didn't have a pack from this set before. It came with 2 Cresselia and 1 Dialga artwork.

Anyways I got a Swampert Holo and a Dialga Lv. X, and was able to open both artworks without ripping the package.

Open a Korean 1 Red Gyarados pack got 1 holo.

Yveltal Elite Trainer Box

Trevenant Holo
3 Simisages

Looks like my crazy luck in X and Y (I got 9 holos and 1 EX in 15ish packs before the box) has finally run out.

Today I bought another 3 pack with 2 Supreme Victors and a Rising Rivals, 2 of the packs were opened out of the box but all 3 came with rares, including a Rayquaza C Lv. X

I also got a Boundaries Crossed pack/3 card sampler/checklist/promos pack and got a Full Art Skyla

I also bought two Plasma Blasts booster packs and got a Palkia Ex, I know thats not a promo but the picture I took contains it and I didn't want to take another picture. So this is the 5th time I've pulled 3 Ultra Rare cards in 11 packs or less at one time.
1st 11 packs, 2nd 8 packs, 3rd 8 packs, 4th 6 packs and now 6 packs.
tumblr_n4ytptGEoY1r12rm4o4_1280.jpg

Xerneas Elite Trainer Box
Skarmory EX
2 Holos

Obviously much better than the other box I got

Cool cool. Got the Charizard Ex box and pulled a Kangaskhan Ex and Vivillion Holo.

My walmart had flashfire packs and stuff last Thursday (May 1). So I bought a charizard ex box.

Pulled a mega charizard EX dragon type.

Reggie McGigas said:
tigre said:
Cool cool. Got the Charizard Ex box and pulled a Kangaskhan Ex and Vivillion Holo.

Charizard EX box releases on may 7th....seems legit.

Yeah, there is this legit place called Walmart that doesn't care about street dates lol.

I got the triple flashfire blister and got a Kangaskhan Ex

Seems to be the Emolga EX(XY) of this set

Lol, checked my walmart and oddly enough they were selling Flashfire merchandise. Got 2 packs and a 3 pack blister.

3 Pack Blister-
Magnezone EX :D
Goodra Holo

2 loose packs-
Florges Holo

Great pulls :D

I'm surprised that walmart can do this without Pokémon noticing and possibly fining them. I mean, they botched the release of X and Y 2 weeks early and I remember them releasing Next Destinies and Noble Victories early a while ago as well.

Ryan Gleason said:

What do you mean? I don't really consider Kangaskhan EX that bad, plus it can mega evolve as well. If anything Toxicroak is more like Emolga, it isn't that great of a Pokémon and doesn't deserve an EX. Pokémon like Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Metagross, Golurk, and even Druddigon are more deserving of EXs.

I believe he meant "The Plague of Flashfire"... XD

Id rather get Kanga's than Toxicroaks. Apparently everyone is pulling one of those from their box.

Reaaaally wanting that Kangaskhan Full Art

Reggie McGigas said:
Ryan Gleason said:

What do you mean? I don't really consider Kangaskhan EX that bad, plus it can mega evolve as well. If anything Toxicroak is more like Emolga, it isn't that great of a Pokémon and doesn't deserve an EX. Pokémon like Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Metagross, Golurk, and even Druddigon are more deserving of EXs.

I mean that it seems like a pretty common EX. Ive seen it pulled pretty often already

Common? I have pulled 3 xy ex's (yveltal, Xerneas, and skarmory), but not one Emolga. None of my friends have pulled it either, so I actually consider it pretty rare :p

I'd be happy with kanga ex being common. I hope they messed up with packaging and gave it the rarity of a holo or regular rare by accident :eek:

Emolga isn't necessarily annoying because the pull rates of it seem to be along the lines of Skarmory and other not-so-great EXs from XY, but more that it's virtually unplayable.

Garchomp EX Box
Only thing worth mentioning is a Venusuar EX

Team Plasma Box with the two FA promos
Pulled a Black Kyurem EX from Plasma Storm

Back