The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Ghoulper

@superstarxalien169: Good call! Hard shadow, huh (jk)

@NewADance: Thanks :) Thundamental was a previous Pokemon I released when I started the new fakedex.

@LillipupFTW: It's cool! I am glad you enjoy my Fakemon! It makes me happy to know people are interested.

Today's new Pokemon is the Electric Charge Pokemon, Shockamental.

elecspiritevoDEV-1.png

#033 Shockamental
The Electric Charge Pokemon
Type: Electric/Light
Color: Yellow
Ability: Anticipation/Regenerator
Height: 4'7
Weight: 12 lbs.
Evolves from: Thundamental at level 22
Evolves into: ?

Shockamental is the Electric Charge Pokemon. It is a dual Electric/Light type Pokemon and has the Anticipation/Regenerator abilities. It evolves from Thundamental at level 22 however it is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Shockamental occur during intense thunderstorms. They have a very clam, collected, and even eerie in the way they casually float in mid air as the storm rages on. If it runs into something electrical like electric wires; the electricity sorts out and Shockamental absorbs it.

Shockamental is based off ball lightning and the element of Lighting. Its name comes from shock and elemental.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could possibly be. Also, let me know how you like Shockamental! I appreciate any comments!
cbsshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Shockamental

Oohhh...Nice project you are coming with. All your Fakemon are awesome! I like Smearup the best. (But it sounds like syrup)

By the way I was wondering...Is the red thing on Shockamental an eye?

Shockamental! Awesome.

For the shadow, it looks like a rock/dragon.
Did you see my sig? :D

Hey, sorry I was unable to update today (its 1 am as of now). I had a drinking party with some coworkers so needless to say I am "slightly tipsy" and tired. I will update tomorrow with two new Fakemon.

@LillipupFTW: Dude, you are awesome!! I really appreciate you getting the word out. I started one of my first posts on the Beach with my Fakemon. I know I am still considered a newbie to the forums but I am glad to see my Fakemon getting more recognition. It really helps me push forward and try my best in creating them! Special props to you!

The shadow looks like a dragon/hippo;I think it will be a water or perhaps a dragon type. I like Shockamental it looks good.

@superstarxalien169: Good guess!

@Gleafeon: Thank you! I really appreciate it. And yes, that is a eye but I wanted it to look like a jewel.

@LillipupFTW: Thanks :) By the way, when will you be releasing your fakedex?

@silazu: Hm, interesting guess. Maybe a dragon hippo? That would be really weird looking o_0

Alright, sorry for missing a update. I was pretty busy last night. Everyone who listed it as a Dragon type hit it right on the money. Before I reveal these two new Pokemon, I have some pieces of informationr eagrding the Yuutou Region. First, I want to focus on releasing the Pokemon. Afterward, I will reveal the map, gym leaders, elite four, etc. I won't flesh out the story as much since I am focusing more on the fakedex. Secondly, this fakedex is completely done and I am fairly close to finishing the base art for every Pokemon. This project should run until December.

Today's new Fakemon is the Crybaby Pokemon, Wailidrak and the Troll Pokemon, Trolmin. Also, I am sorry for th ehuge images. I usually resize them but I forgot. I have errands to run but I will resize them by tonight. Unless everyone likes them this big.
crybabydragonDEV.png

#109 Wailidrak
The Crybaby Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Sound
Color: Green
Ability: Soundproof/Big Voice
Height: 2'9
Weight: 42 lbs.

Wailidrak is the Crybaby Pokemon. It is a dual Dragon/Sound Pokemon and has the Soundproof/Big Voice abilities. Big Voice is a Sound-type ability that increases the power of sound-type stat lowering attacks by lowering that stat x2. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Wailidrak have sensitive personalities. It will cry at almost everything from a butterfly landing on its nose to stubbing its toe. It is prone to throwing fits and wailing for hours; even days on end. Due to this, they are easily identified without even seeing the Pokemon.

Wailidrak is based off a crying baby. Its name comes from wail and drake.

trollDEV.png

#083 Trolmin
The Troll Pokemon
Type: Fighting/Dark
Color: Blue
Ability: Guts/Scrappy
Height: 4'2
Weight: 129 lbs.

Trolmin is the Troll Pokemon. It is a dual Fighting/Dark Pokemon and has the Guts/Scrappy abilities. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Trolmin live in deep, dark caves and go hunting at night. It has terrible eyesight but has excellent smelling and hearing. It will track down its prey mercilessly and then, upon finding it, will clonk it on the head and drag it back to its lair. Once a year, hundreds of Trolmin gather and hold a ceremony of sorts.

Trolmin is based off a mythological troll. Its name comes from troll and mini.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! It is a special Pokemon so please check back to see what it is! Please guess what form it could be and what type it could be. ALso, let me know how you liked Wailidrak and Trolmin!
cybshshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Wailidrak and Trolmin

They look good! I like the baby-dragon thing. :p

The shadow is a robot wearing a coat? I don't know..
I really like wailidrak. It is quite cute.

AWESOME. No other words to describe. Definitely great ones. As for the shadow, looks like the three legendaries from Ongan. The grass, water and fire ones? Also, do you make banners, because I would love to have a banner with some of your Pokemon on it!

EDIT: I don't know when, but I hope soon!

I think I can whip some up if you would like some. I never thought of doing banners. I am going to finish up the coloring of the fakemon I am working on and I will get to work on the banners.

In other news, I just bought a new Wacom Bamboo Tablet (comes with Manga/Anime editing software lolz) however its my first time working with a tablet so please bare with me!

@Gleafeon: Thanks :)

@Reshiwott: Good guess! I appreciate the feedback :)

@LillipupFTW: Nice tie in with the Ongan Legendaries! I am happy you remembered them.

Reshiwott was the one who got it right! Today's new Pokemon is the Cyberspace Pokemon, Phantonetic.
cyberghostDEV.png

#100 Phantonetic
The Cyberspace Pokemon
Type: Ghost/Cyber
Color: Blue
Ability: Worm
Height: 6'1
Weight: 42 lbs.
Evolves into: None

Phantonetic is the Cyberspace Pokemon. It is a dual Ghost/Cyber Pokemon and has the unique ability Worm. Worm effects only Cyber, Electric, and Steel types. It will cause a number of problems to go wrong. These are causing the opponent to lose a turn, lower its stats, disable a move for one turn, or go back into it's Pokeball. It has no evolutions.

Phantonetic drift endlessly in cyberspace. It travels through binary coding and can transport itself into any electrical terminal. It has a habit to emerging from a electrical terminal like a television screen, computer, or phone thus surprising those using it. It is a fairly rare Pokemon that is said to be numerous in cyberspace.

Phantonetic is based off a glitch. Its name comes from Phantom and cybernetic.

Thus, completes the last new type, Cyber. I will release more information regarding Light, Sound, and Cyber types in my next update.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and type it could be! Also, let me know what you think of Phantonetic.
tenshadpw.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Phantonetic

Wailidrak and Phantonetic are AWESOME!
A Trubbish thing merged with Gigalith? I don't know...

Cyber, eh? Sounds nice. I can see a computer Pokemon for it.
The shadow looks like a bigger Cacnea.

I just realized something: The pokemon you made, Elephlast, looks like a pre-evolution for Ditto, because you said something like, "It evolves into something, but what....."

I don't really know what to guess for the shadow... ummm... a shellfish lobster thing and I'm guessing it will be a water or rock type. Phantonetic looks good, and nice ability too.

@superstarxalien169: Thanks a lot! That would look crazy lol.

@LillipupFTW: I know some previous Pokemon will change into the new types such as the Proygon family. I hate to burst your bubble but Esplast is not related to Ditto and any similarities is purely coincidental.

@silazu: Thanks! It took me a while to figure out what kind of ability it would have,

I figured this shadow would be pretty difficult to figure out. Though there were a lot of great (and out-there) guesses on what it could be. I know I promised to release some information regarding the new types however I had a rough day so I wanted to squeeze this update in before bed.

Today's new Pokemon is the Termite Mound Pokemon, Gaiermite.
termiteevoDDEV.png

#020 Gaiermite
The Termite Mound Pokemon
Type: Bug/Ground
Color: Brown
Ability: Sand Veil
Height: 6'2
Weight: 102 lbs.
Evolves from: Termimound at level 20

Gaiermite is the Termite Mound Pokemon. It is a dual Bug/Ground type Pokemon and has the Sand Veil ability. It evolves from Termimound at level 20.

Gaiermite's sand mounds tower above it's smaller body. It is said to continue to build as the Pokemon becomes older. It can shoot out blasts of pressurized sand at opponents or to make its escape. Due to the towering mounds, it is not an excellent runner.

Gaiermite is based off a termite and a termite mound. Its name comes from gaia and the ~mite in termite.

Here is tomorrow's new shadow! Please guess what form and type it could be! Also, let me know how you like Gaiermite.
hllscshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Gaiermite

Aww. Oh well, still awesome! Gaiermite looks really cool! For the shadow, it looks like the thing that Solid Snake has in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the thing that makes him fly.
In other news, how are the banners coming along? And I just finished my first legendary, the Time Warp Pokemon, Clocksworth.

Back