The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Wheeliesect

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Thanks! I am glad it made you nostalgic. I played with pillbugs as well when I was a kid,

@LillipupFTW: Adorable?? I wouldn't call it that lol. Maybe "cool" or "mean looking" lol. Good guess!

@Reshiwott: Good guess! There is another form to Wheeliesect that I will reveal later.

@NewADance: Yeah, there is one. It's name is Jettah. here is its page.

@GoobieDoob: That made me chuckle.

Well, everyone was correct in saying that this Pokemon is related to Murkrow. However, I wanted to mention that while some of my Pokemon designs were first designed years ago, I do tweek or update them according to new Pokemon trends. When I make a new region, I either dip from my pool of pre-created Fakemon or make entirely new ones.

Today's new Pokemon is the Flying Hat Pokemon, Wizcrow.

babycrowDEV.png

#045 Wizkrow
The Flying Hat Pokemon
Type: Flying/Dark
Color: Black
Ability: Insomnia/Super Luck
Height: 1'0
Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Evolves into: Murkrow at level 20 only with max happiness

Wizkrow is the Flying Hat Pokemon. It is a dual Dark/Flying Baby Pokemon and has the abilities Insominia or Super Luck. It evolves into Murkrow at level 20 with max happiness.

Wizkrow can be found in groups of Murkrow and Honchkrow. The are given the most menial of jobs such as foraging food for Honchkrow or cleaning up the hideouts base. Murkrow will often abuse power and give Wizkrows the lower end jobs.

Wizkrow is based off a baby crow. Its name comes from wizard and crow.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form it could be and what types. Also, let me know how you like Wizkrow!
sssdshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Wizkrow

Awesome! One of the BEST Pokemon I've ever seen. Looks better than Crygonal. Anyway, I already called the Smeargle evolution. ;) Keep up the awesome work! In fact, I almost finished my Fakedex!

-YAAAAY! THAT IS CUTE! Jettah is cuuute ^^
-oh, cool bird XD
-yep. looks like a smeargle evo.
-NOEZ! school is starting again T.T I'm going to die... today my first day at school. was funny, but it willbe hard.

Love that wizcrow. LOVE it.
The shadow is a evolution of smeargle. Could be a baby or a stage 1.

Like the others are saying. Baby evolution, or stage 1 evolution. I'm guessing:

Normal
Normal/Sound
Normal/Light
Normal/Water (Waterpainter Pokemon?)

I'm loving it! As for the shadow it has got to be either and evolution or baby of Smeargle. :D
Anyways back to Wizkrow, First of all, love the name! Second, its info fits perfectly with the existing info on Murkrow and Honchkrow. Excellent job as always!
Have you ever made a bad fakemon? :p

@LillipupFTW: Haha there are much better Fakemon out there. That makes me happy though! Thanks :D Good luck on your upcoming fakedex! I am really looking forward to it!

@NewADance: Haha thanks! Yeah, school is starting soon ><. However, mine is opposite to your guys. I am not "going back to school" but I'm going back to teaching lol (not that I had a summer break; I still had to work >.< )

@Reshiwott: Thanks! I like it too.

@GoobieDoob: Good guesses there! Very good!

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Good guess! Originally, I was going to call it Hakrow (as in hat) but I decided on Wiz since the hats look like witch hats. I thought the Murkrow and Honchkrow were oddly designed due to a witch-like design but being based off old timey gangsters or mob mentality. Actually, I keep on trying to make my Pokemon more Pokemon like. There are A LOT of amazing Fakemon out there.

Thanks for all the replies! It is great knowing I have a following! I also posted a Ongan Region thread at Serebii.net.

Today's new Pokemon is the Water Paint Pokemon, Smearup.
sketchDEV.png

#058 Smearup
The Water Paint Pokemon
Type: Normal
Color: White
Ability: Sketch
Height: 2'5
Weight: 35 lbs.
Evolves into: Smeargle by leveling up while holding the Artisans Brush.

Smearup is the Water Paint Pokemon. It is a Normal type Pokemon and has the Sketch ability. It evolves from Smeargle by leveling it up while holding the item, Artisans Brush.

Smearup does not have the artistic touch of its evolution. Due to that, it lacks a understanding of perspective, shading, and proportioning. Its drawings are likened to a Human kid. The older it gets, the more advanced its art techniques become.

Smearup is based on a pre-evo of Smeargle. Its name comes from smear and pup.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form it could be and what type it could be.
sketshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Smearup

It looks like a rock. Maybe related to relicanth?
I love smearup! It is so cute :)

Smearup!!!! Yes! So great! Maybe a evolution for Relicanth.

Sorry I haven't post here in a while I've been quite busy but I do always keep track of your fakemon; and Wizkrow is one of my favorites of yours. Also I like smearup as well it's very cute. As for the shadow, I'm guessing it is a Water/rock type and it kind of looks like a trilobite with a shell on it's head.

(Gives applause) What can I say? You truly have the skills! :p
There are tons of good Smeargle evolutions out there, and you still made it like nothing else out there, Bravo! Truly excellent!
As for the shadow, I'm going to be different and say its a grub(worm) of some sort..
Can't wait to see it! :D

@I think so too. Great guess!

@superstarxalien169: I guess I can see that.

@silazu: It's cool. I am glad you liked Wizkrow! I kind of struggled with its design.

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Wow, thanks! I really appreciated that! I am glad you liked Smearup!

Thanks for all the comments! They help me get back into making new Fakemon!

Today's new Pokemon is the Skeleton Fish Pokemon, Ghoulper.
skeletonfishDEV.png

#043 Ghoupler
The Skeleton Fish Pokemon
Type: Ghost/Water
Color: Purple
Ability: Cursed Body/Swift Swim
Height: 1'8
Weight: 8 lbs.
Evolves into: ?

Ghoulper is the Skeleton Fish Pokemon. It is a dual Ghost/Water type Pokemon and has the Cursed Body/Swift Swim abilities. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Ghoulper can be found in colder oceans and lakes. They are a collection of spiritual matter and bones. Since they are a ghost, they do not need to eat. They travel in schools of 3 or more. They can pass through objects such as rocks, boats, or other fish.

Ghoulper is based on a skeleton of a fish. Its name comes from Ghoul and grouper, a type of fish.

Here is tomorrow's new Pokemon! Please guess what form and types it could be! Also, let me know how you like Ghoulper!
elashadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Ghoulper

Ghoulper is probably my favorite one now!
As for the shadow, I'm thinking Thundamental is getting an evolution! :D

Whoa, that was crazy fast. I am glad you like him! Which brigs to point, what is your favorite Pokemon thus far in the new region? As well, I would like to know how the Yuutou Region is compared to the Ongan Region? What things do you like/dislike about them? I would like to hear your input in contrasting/comparing the two.

My favorite Pokemon is Smearnup, while in the other region, I liked Cakejoy. This region has alot of cute Pokemon, while the other the others has a little of more fierce. The region of Ongan looks very cool, but if you make the Yuutou region like somebody suggested it, it would be cool. (One half forest, the other cities.) All together, they are both very good regions, and would LOVE to see a game come out of these two! Also, LV, look at my words over my avatar! :p

Hahaha that's amazing! I shall call you LillipupFTWFTW :D

My favorites of the Ongan Region is a tie between Mantisicle and Anglicish. As for the Yuutou Region, it's a tie again however they have yet to be released (bwahahahaha). I am dying to release them though.

With the Yuutou Region, I am releasing Pokemon that mostly appear on the shadows plus a few extra. I will then release a Legendary (hence the previous mascots) and then introduce an entirely new shadow set to release.

As for any future games, I am not directly opposed to making this an actual game and looked into it actually. However, I do not have the time, knowledge, or expertise to put together an able team and work on a project for a extended period of time (I am horrible at spriting ><). However, if there is someone/some people out there willing to take up that mantle; I would be more then willing to help with it.

hm. Ghoulper is very cool, yep.
oh, just an electric bug or something, kindof dunno what a thundamental is? :x ;o cool idea of mine! a tiny little bug with alot of elektricity around it! XD

Thanks lol. But you're Pokemon are sooooooo awesome! And trust me, when things are awesome, I pay attention. Keep up the good work! I might not be here for the next two days on vacation, but that doesn't mean I don't like your stuff! See ya!

~LillipupFTWFTW

Back