Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

Important message!
I misread the rule, so the thread is back open.

Dark, what do you need cloned?

Ash, I can never stay up until Midnight. You just need to try to get on a little earlier.

P99: I am on now 12:35 PST XD. Will not be on for long so I hope you get on soon XD. Thanks.:)

Will you trade me the perfect Jolly Terakkion? I can give you a Japanese Honchkrow. Also, I will only trade if it's legit. I want to use it in the VGC so I can't have it hacked. Thank you!:D

Sorry, my trade thread is horribly out of date. I haven't RNGed before, sorry. I have a Japanese Celebi if your still looking for foreign pokemon. Would that interest you? I could give it the Pokerus...

No. I was looking for foreign pokemon so I could masuda. And I already have a Jap. Celebi. Any Gen 5 shinies?

I have quite a few Japanese Pokemon. I'm interested in any of the Oblivia Shaymin. All my Japanese are UT (by me, that is)

Well, they have to be completely UT.

Can you link me to your thread please, and I'll see what I like?

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95833
My part is in purple

I don't have real great things posted on there, but I know some of my Japanese are completely UT.

Back