Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

@Grizzly, I PM'ed you.

@Winter, I like the following. Care to make me an offer?
  • ANA Darkrai w/ Enigma Berry x1 (value highly)
  • Movie Victini: w/Fire Gem x1
  • 10th Anniv. Tyranitar
  • 10th Anniv. Entei
  • 10th Anniv. Alakazam
  • 10th Anniv. Absol

Sure~ How about:

My:
ANA Darkrai w/ Enigma Berry x1 (value highly)
Movie Victini: w/Fire Gem x1
10th Anniv. Tyranitar
10th Anniv. Entei
10th Anniv. Alakazam
10th Anniv. Absol

Your:
-EV Trained Froslass Level 60 (NN: Hecate)
-EV Trained Level 100 Togekiss (NN: Valkyrian)
-EV Trained Level 57 Umbreon (NN: Nergal)
-EV Trained Level 100 Blissey (NN: Lilith)
-EV Trained Level 100 Aerodactyl (NN: Phenex)
-EV Trained Level 55 Starmie (NN: DeathStar)

Or if that's not a good offer I'm always open to counter offers ^__^ Out of the EVd Pokemon, the ones I want the most are Froslass, Togekiss, Blissey and Umbreon

Winter, it's the same with me. He told me he was fixing to trade with you and asked if I would be ready in 15 minutes. That was 9 hours ago

P99: When will you be on next so we can trade? Are you only on on weekends or can you trade on weekdays too? Thanks XD.:)

pokemon99 said:
I'm sorry guys. I'm free all week if you guys want to trade.

How about tomorrow night around 9 PM PST. I have been getting on late the past few days XD. If you can do this time every night until we catch each other it will work XD.:)

Ummm. 9PST is midnight my time, and I can't stay up that late. Will you be available earlier on the weekend?

Bump #1 - 5/11

Trade with WinterChevalier: Completed:D
Trade with Grizly: Completed:D
Trade with XXashXX: Pending :(

Update 5/11/11:
ANA Darkrai w/ Enigma Berry x1 (value highly)
Movie Victini: w/Fire Gem x1
10th Anniv. Tyranitar
10th Anniv. Entei
10th Anniv. Alakazam
10th Anniv. Absol

Update 5/14/11:
Shiny Musharna (Telepathy)

Edit: It's a 10th Anniversary BP Tyranitar.

pokemon99 said:
Ummm. 9PST is midnight my time, and I can't stay up that late. Will you be available earlier on the weekend?

I will try XD. Tomorrow I have to go out. Can you do it 9 PST or around that time on Friday or Saturday since those are weekend days and you can sleep in? If so that will work. In the mean time I will try to get on earlier XD.:)

Important message!

As per the new rule states, we are not allowed to trade AR clones. I will be discussing a couple questions I have with Chariblaze, but until that time, I will have to "Close" The thread.

Mods, please leave it open.

edit: I misread the rule :p

Back