Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

I've been REALLY sick lately, but I'll PM everyone in about an hour.
--------------------
ALSO, I have every nature of Oblivia Shaymins all with Perfect IV's that I'll be adding shortly.

Ah. Alrighty, that'll work. I'm pretty sure our trade was my DW Pokemon for your Ash's Pikachu, right?

GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
o_O EVERY NATURE PERFECT IV'S!?!? Holy flab, you're amazing! Oh, BTW, please take me off your ignore list. I don't want to be on ANYONE's ignore list. It is better to be friends with everyone!
Yeah. I got them on another site, and just had them all Legit checked! :D I removed you.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Ah. Alrighty, that'll work. I'm pretty sure our trade was my DW Pokemon for your Ash's Pikachu, right?
Yep. What's your Gen 5 FC? Mine is 0261 0582 9579.

I also got a lot more 10th Anniv events! I need to get some checked, but Legit.exe said 95% of them were legit! :D

He's one of the one's that I am not sure about, so I have to wait for a secure member to reply. No idea on how long it could take though.

Um,remember the Newmoon Darkrai and the UT TRU Regigigas you would trade to me on my 4th Gen Game?If you have been and will be busy,then ok.If not,can we trade right now?

I have been busy. I still have to get caught up on schoolwork, but if I have time, I shall Pm you.

pokemon99 said:
GREENMONKEYDUMP said:
o_O EVERY NATURE PERFECT IV'S!?!? Holy flab, you're amazing! Oh, BTW, please take me off your ignore list. I don't want to be on ANYONE's ignore list. It is better to be friends with everyone!
Yeah. I got them on another site, and just had them all Legit checked! :D I removed you.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Yep. What's your Gen 5 FC? Mine is 0261 0582 9579.

My FC in my signature.

I'll check in a minute. I can trade with everyone on Saturday.

LillipupFTW said:
CML for
Terrakion (Japanese) ø - Adamant - 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Do you have any UT TRU eggs?

I severely apologize. What was our trade again? Also, please enjoy a free Shiny Event Zigzagoon for the wait.

Back