Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

pokemon99 said:
Yes I do. We can do that trade in the afternoon.

Also, I don't need a female Zoura right now. I'll let you know tomorrow.

ok. Send me a PM or reply in my thread when your ready.

What are the IV's, EV's, Nature, Moves for that LV. 100 Blissey? I have a Shiny LV. 36(?) Stoutland and Pokerus (if you want it on anything you cant get right now).

XanderPitz1010 said:
What are the IV's, EV's, Nature, Moves for that LV. 100 Blissey? I have a Shiny LV. 36(?) Stoutland and Pokerus (if you want it on anything you cant get right now).
Do you have a VG Trade thread?? I'm not really interested in T Shinies.

Nope, sorry. I'm working on hatching shinies via the Masuda Method, but again I have little time to do much atm.

Um,well,I saw that you were looking for UT Dream World Pokémon...I have a UT Cloud Nine Lickitung and a UT Defiant Farfetch´d.I really want a UT Ranger Manaphy,if itsok with you.By the way,if its yours and if you havent transferred it to a 5th Gen game,could you nickname it Manaphy,please?You know how on 4th Gen games the names are all on uppercases,so...

Do you have any other DW pokemon? I don't want to trade Manaphy for just two. And I can't. It's not mine.

what are the spreads for the jolly and adamant terrakions? i could give you a ut flawless darkrai for one or cml for them.

Aj1234119 said:
what are the spreads for the jolly and adamant terrakions? i could give you a ut flawless darkrai for one or cml for them.
Both are UT.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Do you have any UT Latias? (enigma stone or not)
Yes, I have an UT non-shiny one, and an UT Shiny one. Which would you like?

pokemon99 said:
Aj1234119 said:
Both are UT.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Do you have any UT Latias? (enigma stone or not)
Yes, I have an UT non-shiny one, and an UT Shiny one. Which would you like?

would you be interested in anything from my trade thread for them? (my thread is kind of old, im pretty sure its on page 7 or 8)

Is there any chance that you have a Fire Stone and a Sun Stone on one of your Gen IV Games?
I dont have much to offer,though... :/

Back