The Minecrafters~The Official Minecraft Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Welcome to the Minecrafters! A group for the popular indie game, Minecraft! Join today!​
minecrafters_banner_by_pimaster265-d4c6y0m.png
Banner by pimaster265​

Never heard of Minecraft? Go here!

Current Topic
Well this group just started, so someone bring up a topic and we can follow it for a bit!

Rules:
1. All PokeBeach rules apply.
2. All group rules apply.
3. This is a Minecraft group. All discussion must be related to Minecraft.
4. You must be an active member in this group. If you don't post for over a week (without prior notice, such as going on vacation), you will be kicked and will have to resubmit an application (you don't have to answer #8 though).
5. There is a warning system here. Break any rule here and you get a strike. If you get three strikes, you will be kicked from the group for two weeks, and will have to resubmit a FULL application.
6. Be respectful to others. Don't trash someone if they don't do well in a tournament. On question 7 in the application, answer "creeper". And don't be a sore loser/winner.

Warning System
As rule #5 states, all members have 3 chances with warnings. Get 3 strikes, and you get a 2 week ban from this group. Once 2 weeks have passed, you will submit a new application to me, along with a valid apology. You will have to answer #8 on the application. If you rejoin the group, only to get 3 strikes soon after, you will be put on the Ban List. If you are on the Ban List, you can never join this group again. I am hoping that the Ban List stays empty.

Regarding Activeness
An active member of this group would be someone that posts at least 1 time a week. I understand that schedules can make someone busy, so one time a week is very lenient. But if you don't make a single post in over a week, you will be put onto the Inactive Members list. Once you get there, you will have to PM me an application again if you wish to be on the main Members list. You don't have to answer #8 if you are on the Inactive Members list. If you will be away for a few days, or become busy with school work, and don't have the time to be active, that is perfectly fine. Simply PM me the reason for inactivity, and we will work from there (if you are leaving for vacation, it would be helpful if you PM me in a week's advance).

If you wish to join this group, first fill out this application. Then, PM it to me, slickmario.
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

2. How did you hear about Minecraft? (example: a friend told me at school)

3. Do you have a Minecraft account?

4. If you answered "yes" to question 3, what is your username?

5. Have you bought Minecraft?

6. Do you have your own multiplayer server?

7. Did you read the rules?

8. How will you better yourself if I let you back in the group? (ONLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION IF YOU ARE RETURNING FROM BEING KICKED).

Members:

Leader
slickmario

Co-Leaders

Members
pokemon99
pimaster265
P0KEVORTEX
ShadowDark
Porygon-X
Hatman
FireGod121
Captoats
Robot3300
Chillarmy
LillipupFTW

Inactive Members

Ban List

Minecraft Pro Tips
1. when mining straight ahead, try to stay about 2-3 blocks from the wall in front of you to prevent lava flow from overwhelming you.
2. holding shift will prevent you from falling off the block your on, but releasing it will make you fall if your on the edge.

*Approved* Please PM all applications to this group's leader (slickmario)

Welcome, ShadowDark!
We're all 'p's and 's'es for now! ;)
Anyway, on topic, have you guys noticed any more bugs with 1.8?
On Multiplayer, I have serious chat lag of a couple of minutes.

The shadow chest bug is still there. When a chest is in the light, every once in a while it will have a dark shadow as if there was no light around.

There are several other bugs that weren't fixed too, such as the chat lag.

The only one i've noticed so far is the chest, when upgrading the game. It turns any chest already there black. You can just destroy it and replace it to fix it though.

I have Hamachi, but can't really play Minecraft at the moment because one of my hands is screwed up really bad from football practice D:

So, uh, how 'bout dem Endermen?

Those Endermen be trolling me.

Taking my player-placed blocks and moving them (that's a glitch btw, Jeb is trying to fix it).

I also hate how they move trees. Terrain I can deal with, but don't leave floating trees.. :/

I'm using a friend's at the moment, but it'd be great if slick could make one.

Oh, I saw that Mod. If it had actual PE, or something to let you know where it is more, it would be even more amazing. But still, quite an impressive mod. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back