The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Having a war with Team D! Good Luck to all!

It's the one I keep beating you with :p.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Having a war with Team D! Good Luck to all!

lol, I would wait until after our war with team D, but you can save a draft of it for now.

HAy are you on a war i didnt know that but who is battling? I wish you luck

sorry you couldn't be in the war, but oh well.

Also, who else wants this shirt? (I didn't make it, but please vote for it to be remade so that I can have it!)

Hatman said:
sorry you couldn't be in the war, but oh well.

Also, who else wants this shirt?
Oh its okay i did my job yeterday BTW that T-shirt looks amazing

And how do you like my banner Super Sleuth made it ?

That's an awesome T-Shirt I can't wait to show this to one of my friends. He wears alot of shirts kinda like that one.

tubbs beat me

OH it looks bad for us we lost 2 and won 1 we can do it

I just lost my battle with Void so make it 3 loss 1 win...

hmmm... Oh well, nice try everyone. I'll update the front page

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Well I'd better start posting my newest team on a RMT page

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Guys look in my sig at my Pokeadoptable which I am going to delete very soon and look at my new userbar.

War Match-up's: We Lost! I would like Giratina487 and Dragonexpert to finish their match to have exact war record even if we lost.

Hatman v PDC
Dragonexpert v Giratina487
Rotom-Cut v Charizard88
Batiu4 v TubbsW
Culex77 v Void

- Rotom-Cut

whats the current topic

P.S. feed rilou and zoura there hungry

My awesome one:

Code:
New Topic: What is your Favorite Tier and why

- Rotom-cut

^sure. I like anything but UU, NU, NFE (Not Fully Evolved), and LC (Little Cup). I just can't work with Pokemon like that. And OU is probably my fave bacause you can use anything, excluding ubers, of course.

I guesss my favorite would have to be a tie between OU and Uber. I don't know why but I kinda like those tiers.

my fav is OU just the best one i can do in

rotom how did u get yoshi

Found it and adopted it! also my favorite is probbally UU or OU.

- Rotom-Cut

Ok, i haz new topik:

What is your favrite pokemon to use in OU?
___________^^^
(idk how to spell :p)

That's a tough one... I'd say Weavile because of how fast it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back