The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

I liek Cresselia, cuz ov epik wallin' and attackin AT TEH SAME TYME!!!onewon!1! :O

^Trying to improve my lolspeak :p

EDIT: WARNING, NEW ENDING TITLE THING! (e.g., dmaster out, -Rotom-Cut, etc.)

KTHXBAI!

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Mine would be D-NIIIIIIIITE :p. Yes, Hat, you saw it coming.

Anyways, Choice Scarf Dragonite is literally capable of 2HKOing ANYTHING in the OU. Plus Extremespeed gives it the ability to be a fantastic Revenge killer.

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

EDIT:
That should be Choice BAND Dragonite.

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

^And the capability of being annoying to Ambipoms with it's ability >:[

KTHXBAI!

BTW i made a new team and with it to now i had no lose but it might need some chages so what do you think should i post it

~MP97.DD

what is the .DD?

and I would post it.

The DD means Director Dusknoir and yeah i will post it

~MP97.DD

Oh, we lost the war :[

Team D is a very strong team and hard to beat.

We will do better next time.

Yeah, well, for now, lets stay on topic. Fave Pokémon in OU

KTHXBAI!

Please don't copy end of the post signature abrivation's. I had come up with that.

Fav Pokemon in OU: It has to be Rotom-Cut because it has good Sp.A and Leaf Storm can do lots and it also can be a annoyer.

- Rotom-Cut

hmmm... well, I've never acually seen a Rotom-c before on a team...

KTHXBAI!

I have but I don't think I've seen one use Leaf Storm

Would anyone want me to write a artical on this pokemon so you understand. Also I could be the Article Writer for this clan if you want. Also I would like you to know i wish to be Head Honchkrow again.

- Rotom-Cut

That would be a good idea. I kinda need to understand that form of Rotom a little more.

Rotom-c Article:

98px-479Rotom-Mow.png

Well the main reason people with use Rotom-C it gives good grass support and can take out Fire Types instead of being very vonrable and their is like only 2 normal Grass types in OU play and those are Roserade and Breloom. With Leaf Storm it will lower Special Attack but that reason is to take out Rock types or anything weak to Grass that is by Electric A.K.A Swampert. Now Rotom-C can also be Double Status Condtioner with Thunder Wave/Toxic/Wil-o-Wisp. Also it can take out Foes like Gengar and other Rotom's if itn has the Rest Talk set. also Rotom-c can Stall and be very powerful.

Also if you want to know more please pm me.

- Rotom-Cut

Yeah Rotom can be very cool i use leaf storm on my own but still think that Gengar outclasses him in some ways but yeah good work R-C

~MP97.DD

Yes Gengar could Outclass but Gengar can't learn Discharge but it can learn T-Bolt but also Energy Ball compaired to Leaf Storm both of the ones Gengar can't kearn are more powerful.

- Rotom-Cut

Yeah but Discharge is powerul it doesnt need that much if a thunderbolt hits Gyarados it KO's even discharge does that and Leaf Storm lowers SP.Attack harshly which energy ball doesnt but it has even a chance to lower the foe's SP.attack

~MP97.DD

avmmtz.png

Love this one!

- Rotom-Cut

Thanks for the Rotom-c article! And for the banner! And for finally replying on what you want to be position wise!

KTHXBAI!

BUMP!!!!!!!oneonewon!!111!!one!!1 :D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back