The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

I see. Anyways, what's our next group activity? Didn't we say we were going to have an in-clan tourney?

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

^Yes, but probably after i get back from summer camp, since I am one of the leaders and I don't want to miss it!

KTHXBAI!

http://www.nightskyclan.webs.com/

I am currently working on our own website. Almost like a "mini-Pokebeach" JUST for us Night-Sky-Clan-ers. Of course, it won't be AS epic as Pokebeach, but.... I think it's a pretty good idea, and it's not costing me any money or anything. It will be a lot easier for us to manage things as opposed to having everything in this blob of a thread.

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

^yes, but then this thread will become inactive. I'm just sayin'. And I joined the site. And make me a super mod or something :p.

KTHXBAI!

Hey guys I just want to let you know that I posted a thread on the Entertainment talk forum. If your a fan of the game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars then check it out, if you haven't heard of the game and have a Wii you can get the game on the Wii Shop Channel for only 800 Nintendo Points. I'd recomend checking it out as it's a fun game.

^ok, I saw it during thespeedgamers' marathon. Also, Giratina, make a topic on the general rules and questions.

Hey I was creating a site already :(

Also anyone who's want's to rank up you can by me I am on the Pokebeach server from now till about 10:00 am Central Time.

- Rotom-Cut

^then make that site, and we'll see whose is better.

KTHXBAI!

Forum Links:

Home Page v
http://www.nightskyclan.site50.net/

Forums v
http://www.nightskyclan.site50.net/forums

- Rotom-Cut

It looks really cool R-C especially the forums theya re like PokeBeach

~MP97

Because it is the same format they made them and so like no one gets lost on their also if you register The Lost is me just letting ya'll know. Also how do you like the top on the Maain Page not forums?

- Rotom-Cut

Okay i know for The Lost the site is cool too good work on it i really like it

~MP97 (i like this one more)

Attention: Please Stop talking loz talk you aren't going to get anywhere on this or any other site by doing it. As the leader as so I bet Hatman doesn't agree but if I don't see some LOL talk sum down then it might have to come to a Report/ Backlist on the clan also though if hatman declines this said request then I am going to be forced to leave by I do not tolerate any LOL talk sometimes it is funny but, really guys not all the time.

- Rotom-Cut

wait i thought the topic was whats your favorite Ou pokemon

P.S. feed my pokemon

YEah but then Giratina487 made a site and forums for the NIght Sky Clan then R-C said that he wanted to make one then Hatman decided that they both do them then which is better wins (OMG i love THEN)

~MP97

R-C, cool forums. Try not to lolspeak if you can help it. I can't judge the websites now since I'm helping my dad with a BBQ this weekend, and I won't have a computer. Sorry :(

KTHXBAI!

Username: Spazzermon
Wi-Fi FC: 0603 8455 2615
Rate My Team?: My team is:
Typhlosion
Lapras
Roserade
Raichu
FLygon
Dusknoir
Shoddy Username: I don't know what a Shoddy username is.
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
Would you be intrested in getting tutored?: Yes
Would you want to be a tutor?: Yes but i am not good enough
Favortie Battling Style: Double. All Pokemon level at 50
Why you joined?: So i could become better at Pokemon battles, trades ect.
Favorite Pokemon Gen?: 4
Sub Rankings? I don't heve one yet because i wont to join
Anything Else: Nope

Have fun! :D

Spazzermon said:
Username: Spazzermon
Wi-Fi FC: 0603 8455 2615
Rate My Team?: My team is:
Typhlosion
Lapras
Roserade
Raichu
FLygon
Dusknoir
Shoddy Username: I don't know what a Shoddy username is.
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu
Would you be intrested in getting tutored?: Yes
Would you want to be a tutor?: Yes but i am not good enough
Favortie Battling Style: Double. All Pokemon level at 50
Why you joined?: So i could become better at Pokemon battles, trades ect.
Favorite Pokemon Gen?: 4
Sub Rankings? I don't heve one yet because i wont to join
Anything Else: Nope

Have fun! :D
Can I please join the clan here is the info. Can i please join?

Hey Spazzermon can you get on the Pokebeach server for your test battle?

- Rotom-Cut

Rotom-Cut said:
Hey Spazzermon can you get on the Pokebeach server for your test battle?

- Rotom-Cut
Will i don't know were that is but i can go on WiFi

I don't have wi-fi you will have to wait for a wi-fi leader = Hatman that can Test You.

- Rotom-Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back