The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

^Nah, we should leave that to RMTs and stuff. Any other ideas?

KTHXBAI!

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Actually, I kinda like that topic, but we should wait until after the war with Team Darkbolt so that they don't load their teams with them.

^ probaly your right .So we gonna battle them again ?

Most likely since one of their memebers kept telling us they will be back.

i can wi-fi test battle him

If its ok with u hat

I Figure on since Hatman I think is leaving soon I am still not sure. Batiu4 if you promise to test them honestly I will grant you permission this one time.

- Rotom-Cut

batui4 said:
i can wi-fi test battle him

If its ok with u hat

^thats fine with me. Just PM him.

Also, everyone, get your teams ready for the 2nd war with team Darkbolt.

KTHXBAI!

i lost he got rid of all my pokemon with 2 of his left

I nervouse to see which ranking I am

spaz that was my team i jsut got done making

P.S. Feed my pokemon they hungry

batui4 said:
spaz that was my team i jsut got done making

P.S. Feed my pokemon they hungry

oh ... well it is a very good team though. I like the shiny Cresslia and Meatagross. And ok Ill feed your pokemon.

Well. If he won I would say Perfect Pidgeot any rejection's?

- Rotom-Cut

I hope I get to become a Perfect Pigeot!!!

Thank You Rotom Cut

Not a Problem you have good Potiential also go to the forums Giratina487 is Building with me his original one. Read my Sig and then pm me if you wish.

- Rotom-Cut

^you won't be a staff person if you ask for it, I think they put that in the rules >_>.

Yes, you can be a Perfect Pidgeot. Good job. EDIT: I need you to post your sign up form, because I never got it.
EDIT2: wow I fail

Now, any new topic ideas?

KTHXBAI!

Hatman said:
^you won't be a staff person if you ask for it, I think they put that in the rules >_>.

Yes, you can be a Perfect Pidgeot. Good job.

KTHXBAI!

Ok I never said I wanted to or am asking to I am asking for help to become a better member then eventually if I get to become a better member I mean in forever I might I am not whatsoever asking ot be modded.

- Rotom-Cut

I hope that "starting over his career" doesn't mean that Rotom-Cut is leaving the clan :(

Rotom, are you leaving the clan? (Please say no)

Hatman said:

Yes, you can be a Perfect Pidgeot. Good job. EDIT: I need you to post your sign up form, because I never got it.
EDIT2: wow I fail

KTHXBAI!

Thanks and, as you said, I would be a Perfect Pidgeot. Though, you put me in Director Dusknoir. Did I go up a rank?

...oops. *fixes*

This is kinda random, but when I came to the group page to check on any updates in the group thread, I couldn't find the thread(because I wasn't looking hard enough, it ended up being right in front of my nose), and I literally almost cried. I just wanted to tell y'all this because I just wanted you all to know that you guys are the bestest most awesomest clan ever. I love you all(no homo) and I hope we can all work together to be the best clan out there.

On an unrelated note, I'm offering Team-Fixings. If you battle me and lose, you can send me an email with the Shoddy file and I will fix it up and send it back. The reason I require you to lose is because I don't want to be tempted to take someone's awesome team. This is EXCLUSIVE to us awesome people in the Night Sky Clan, so if you want me to help with your team, go right ahead.

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back