The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

That's better. I totally agree with you by the way. I also think that Mew and Shaymin[Sky] need to be OU. Neither of them can actually do anything worthwhile in Uber play, but they would both be interesting additions to the OU metagame.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

batui4 said:
i'm a leave this clan to many other things going on and i don't play pokemon much any more so i am leave i may be back some day

The surprise is that I am going to go with what Batiu4 said and I am leaving to i promise PDC I was going to come back once you guys got set-up and so It looks like you don't need me Farewell.

- Rotom-Cut

:-(

Good luck out there! Hope you come and visit us soon!

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

Yeah, Mew should be moved, but Scarf Skymin is epic, it's too powerful, so keep it in ubers. The reason I know its epic is cuz I use it :p

KTHXBAI!

With R-C leaving I think Hatman needs things for the site thing.

huh? oh yeah, I don't think we're gonna use the mini-site thing. *edits sig*

KTHXBAI!

:-(
I spent hours on that thing... oh well.

did u guys see team EDIT:dimensional?

Theyr members are quitting like CRAZY, do u know y?

IDK

Probably because you were banned and that thread was locked but that's just my idea

EDIT, sorry, I meant team Dimensional, I am crazy :p

Oh that well then I have no idea.

So... I am overhearing you guys need help?

- Rotom-Cut

Maybe they went to join team Pokebeach?

And R-C, what does that mean?

KTHXBAI!

No I mean you guys want help on the website still.

- Rotom-Cut

Nah, we have this, and this is good enough. We don't need a personal website.

Um, hatman, and I guess girantina too, we need to have a chat with PDC and dragonexpert about team pokebeach, this is hurting, also, why are u changing your forum?

Uhm PDC is in Team Pokebeach. Also Dragonexpert and Charizard88 are in charge for awhile of team-D

- rotom-Cut

^sure, I can do that. But I don't have Skype or anything, except shoddy chat and PB chat pretty much... and Giratina's apparently not on now, so he can I guess read this later :p.

And I think that this forum is fine enougj, sorry for all who wasted their time on it.

EDIT: R-C pretty much just ninja'd me

KTHXBAI!

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
rotoms leavins this team BTW

They know that for now. Also OK even though I put lots of work into that piece of art on the site. :)

- Rotom-Cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back