The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

Well, this stinks. Team Pokebeach. I think the next generation of clans are upon us. I have proof, look at Team Demansanol, (srry for bad spelling :() all of there members are qutting. Rotom Cut has left :(. and clans are getting smaller. Now there is a new clan. If more people quit and new clans are made, we will have to strife. I mean look at the clan index. All of the old clans, you could seperate into groups. Unlesss we get tons of new playes and win lots of wars, we won't make it through to the next gen. of clans. This always happens. This even happend to one of the biggest clans of all times, team somthing moon. I forgot there names, but it does have to do with a moon.

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

^I believe you're referring to the rising suns clan, but they actually closed team PB until one clan dies out or something. YAY!

Team Pokebeach is not closed. Team Pokebeach set the maximum.

Yeah, I just checked that. oops.

KTHXBAI!

Ok, sure. *edits*

EDIT: Hey, where'd that post go?

I see that your losing a lot of members and that a new clan is on the rise

hat i got it worked out so i can be in clan just wont be able to battle at all

had lots of stuff but was able to get out of some stuff

Hey guys, I just had an idea, and I wanted to run it by you guys first. You know how TCG Teams make secret decks? What if we got a few of our members to work on a secret TEAM? or maybe like a secret Pokémon on a team? We could get a Pokémon or team that was unique to the Night Sky, and if we got a few members to work on it rather than just one, it'd be easier to fix any faults we found in the team or Pokémon. Comments? Ideas? LMK.

sounds good to me

That sounds cool.

That's not a bad idea I like it

Sure! And we're sort of merging with Team Darkbolt!

i'm coming back as in my post earlier but wont be able to battle at all

Ok... *fixes*

i got banned from the pokebeach server for spamming

perma ban or what?

30 day

Question: what is Team Darkbolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back