The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

^ your right Giratina487 im with you .BTW Hatman can i use the team that we battled yesterday?

~MP97

RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting* Lost the war to Team D... Good Job to all who participated!

You know that actually is a good idea and I could use it since my team on my RMT is literally all physical attackers. I'm dead serious.

The Power of Three is our 1st General Gengar! He Wrote a paragraph pm'd me it and it was delightful so he is our General Gengar now.

~ Rotom-Cut * Applause *

@TPO3: Great Job!!! And you should use that team that I battled a few days ago, that was pretty good.

Hey guys, I just remembered that team darkbolt should be unlocked today, but they probably need more members.

Now, any topic ideas?

EDIT: I forgot to put up the entire section of General Gengar... *facepalm*

EDIT2: TPO3, can you post your sign up form thing, since i never got it

KTHXBAI!

Here Hatman:

Username: The Power of Three
Wi-Fi FC: Not wifi battling just yet
Rate My Team?: ?
Shoddy Username: TPO3 or KingofHax
Favorite Pokemon: Gardevoir
Would you be intrested in getting tutored?:no
Would you want to be a tutor?:yes
Favortie Battling Style: Offensive
Why you joined?: I was on Team Darkness, and I'm not going to let competitive clans die.
Favorite Pokemon Gen?: 2
Sub Rankings? ???
Anything Else: I could be a shiny Hunter once I get WiFi up and running again.
Have fun! Big Grin

Also I don't think their clan is getting unlocked yet because Dmaster saidw when they learn to not Spam that means they need to post and not Spam to get it unlocked I think?

- Rotom-Cut

hat can i be tested for general gengar

P.S. feed my pokemons they hungry

Batui, I can test you right now. Just log on Shoddy.

I just hope Hatman and Rotom-Cut don't mind me testing.

~Giratina487, Commander Crobat

EDIT: I ninja'd Rotom-Cut.

Batiu4 I am The Legend on the server come and challenge me also since you are only Perfect Pidgeot you can't be General Gengar till next wekk if you move up.

- Rotom-cut

kk rotom

thanks for the sign up form. batui, I can't really test you for wi-fi since my platinum witch is in my DS is missing >_>.

i'm a leave this clan to many other things going on and i don't play pokemon much any more so i am leave i may be back some day

:-(

Thanks for coming to the clan Batui! I hope everything goes well.

batui4 said:
i'm a leave this clan to many other things going on and i don't play pokemon much any more so i am leave i may be back some day

That is sad but, I have to agree with your decision. Good Luck and Thanks for all you've done! :( * God how am I going to break the surprise to them *

- Rotom-Cut

thanks for understanding guys

batui4 said:

ahh, thats sad. :(

Bye batui, good luck.

Rotom-Cut said:
* God how am I going to break the surprise to them *

- Rotom-Cut
^what surprise?

AND I NEED TOPIC IDEAS!!! :p

KTHXBAI!

I got a topic.

What Pokemon in OU or Uber deserves to be in UU or OU respectively? Give reasons to support your case.

^or vice versa.

I'd say the ubers should stay the same, except for one thing. Jirachi should move up to ubers. That would be awesome :D.

Hatman said:
^or vice versa.

I'd say the ubers should stay the same, except for one thing. Jirachi should move up to ubers. That would be awesome :D.

giratina487 said:
Give reasons to support your case.

I can be obnoxious like this. You just gotta learn to deal with it. :p

My support? TO MUCH HAXXXXXXXXING!!!! I rest my case.

KTHXBAI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back